I've been attempting to find the middle-ground. I've been trying to "see things from the other people's point of view". And I've tried to ration out the opinions of the Left. Nothing about their mentality has yet to make any rational sense to me. How can one call themselves a feminist is one breath, then defend Islam in the next? How can one speak out "against fascism" yet silence another opinion through violence? Fuck these uni-educated faggots, and fuck the people who CONSTANTLY belittle me and libel me, while holding the most LEGITIMATELY deplorable members of society in the highest regard. I was once a moderate, centrist. There was once a time I believed that tolerance was the path.

I was wrong. "Tolerance, Multiculturalism, and Globalism" will be the sword that the West falls upon, and I realized that Trump was the Answer. The US would crumble unless I make my voice heard. Pol, I'm a new poster, but I have been in the shadow admiring the work done here.

My main question is how do I as an individual keep the spirit of MAGA alive post election? Getting into arguments online with cucked faggots from highscool isn't helping by any metric.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE
anonymousconservative.com/blog/
Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prepare for DOTR

Having children and raising them to conserve western culture is the only way to get back at them

Globalism has nothing to do with "leftism". The free movement of goods and people and the free exchange of ideas is something that leads to increased specialization, lower prices for goods and overall net positive economic output. It's something that is supported by classical liberalism and has nothing to do with the modern far left in America.

Just ask them if you they think whites should become a minority in historically white countries. If they answer yes or it doesn't matter, they are a lost cause and there is no point to argue with them. Mark them down as a traitor and move on.

Any leftist can hold two seemingly contradictory trains of thought, so long as they both have the end goal of the destruction of Christendom. Islam and feminism both are antichrist.

This, while never getting complacent again, as our parents/grandparents did after WWII.

So called free movement and free exchange is how is started, but it is the open floodgate to transfer wealth, on a grand, global scale as we witnessed after our 2008 crash. With so many first world nations, swimming in debt...That creates the perfect recipe for governments to step in to take full control of that country's market. Then one by one, as each nation is controlled, that is how global communism begins to enslave us all, all of which a direct connection to not only American leftism, but global leftism.

This.

They hate themselves thus want to bring everyone down with them through some sick twisted way of believing they are actually really altruistic.

Get a job you really like, find a wife you love to fuck every night, and raise children who will succeed you long after you're gone. Enjoy life and lift up those around you by being a good person.

Nothing makes your enemy angrier than seeing you happy.

Hi there OP and welcome to the club. There are some things you can do to further the cause and others you need to realize.

>Trump is not the final solution. He is a step in the right direction.
>The real final solution is an 80% white, nationalistic Country
>Live by your newfound understanding. Don't act like a nigger and don't feed into the nigger culture that surrounds you
>Be well informed and do your research on your own. Right wing website can be wrong too. Assume everything is a lie until you see proof. We live in the video age. Chances are, if it happened, there is a video or transcript of it out there.
>Don't be an autist. Keep your beliefs to yourself until you need to reveal them. Try and gently prod those around you towards you direction but never sperg out like the left does. You will have a target on your back

I agree. I've found that leftists squirm at the mere sight of seeing someone succeed regardless of the victimhood THEY want to impose.

>destroying our manufacturing industry and putting people out of work to get cheap shit from China is good for the economy

>80% white
Still too low for my taste

youtube.com/watch?v=7lwypeJzAkE

To be fair, though, you are looking at the worst people in a group rather than the best.

As to your question: How do I MAGA? You become a leader. Not a leader that leads with ideology, but someone who leads with talent and compassion. You don't like the left? Fine, but you should at least try to improve whatever you do care about. You're exactly right: fighting on the internet is not going to help anything. Try to use your talent to improve something, even if it's only your self at first. Then think about others. Not through the government, but by your own private actions. That was part of the deal with the right. You didn't need the government, because the church would take people in. There's no church now, so you need to help fill the void. Or don't, because let's face it we're all in a weird internet trance, and it probably can't be escaped.

I AM THE LAST SON OF THE WEST!

Maybe those people should figure out how to provide higher quality or cheaper goods services? Why do Americans buy BMWs even though they are more expensive than Chevys? Why do people all over the world buy Apple and Google products?

Free trade is of tremendous benefits to consumers and also to companies who need to import raw materials to produce goods.

>implying being able to pay less than $300 for a 50" 1080p tv isn't a good thing

>Getting into arguments online with cucked faggots from highscool isn't helping by any metric.
I have these same arguments with my cucked faggot friends and we graduated over 25 years ago from Stuyvesant High, the top math and science public school in NYC.
Welcome to pol, user, enjoy the ride, follow the Path Of Light, and always remember, you're stuck here forever and you can't ever leave.

You've got your work cut out for you.

My advice, fight the battles you can win.
Philosophically, rationally, the left cannot win any debate. Identity politics have left them devoid of actual reason or critical thought.
Engage them in their mindless prattle if you want, but know that on social media you have a very low chance of ever convincing them because of the herd mentality they adhere too.

The thing you need to understand most about their current ideology is that, while you may view them as "wrong" "naive" or "stupid", they view you as evil.
They look at anything not from their ideology as pure evil, and as such they feel that regardless of any argument you make, they are right because you are "evil" in their eyes.

If you want to win hearts and minds, take the chances you get offline to engage them when they don't have their support network.
>hit them with their hypocrisies.
>hit the double standards
>don't be afraid or above setting up your own strawman arguments (they're not, so play by their rules)
>hit them with the raw facts and atrocities they try not to see
>know when to change the subject, move the goal post, make them answer questions using their own logic as a weapon
>lastly know when to stop and step back. Play the moderate, act like you're an unaffiliated "middle ground" sort of person.

Leave them confused and you've put a chink in their self-righteous armor.
With enough chinks they'll start asking their own questions.

"Free trade" is only free when both sides don't have tariffs on goods.
Currently this is not the case.
This is what Trump means when he says "They're ripping us off"
>we have no tariffs on their goods coming in, they have tariffs on ours.

I agree the multinational trade has great benefits, but when one side is unfairly weighing their goods against the other it's no longer "free" trade.

It defeats their ideology, destroys the reality they superimpose on the world.
Of course they squirm, they can't fight back with logic, they gave that up a long long time ago.

Just stay resolute and remember the war between the left and right will never end. On the left, the scourge of communism has reared its ugly head again under different names. "The old reds are the new greens". Each passing generation, they repackage communism. We are fighting the same people our parents and grand parents fought. The solution aside from a purge is I dont know. The problem is every generation they get larger, more aggressive and more violent. At some point, we or our children are going to have to confront it with force or it will overrun us.

read this blog if you wish to understand the liberal mind

anonymousconservative.com/blog/

Good points here.

OP back on my phone now. I really wish Pol wasn't so much like these two racist fuckholes. Racist morons here really ruin it for the rest of us.

A lot of other people like gave some really good advice, but I'm still kinda pissed off right now. Harambe didn't die for this.

It is not racism. America was always a white country until the past 20 years. We have a right, just like China, India, and Africa to keep our people as the majority in our Country.

The left is a cult. Worry about what is true, not what "sounds reasonable."

>find a good church that teaches the bible
>find a qt3.14 Christian girl who wants a traditional family
>make at least 4 babies and raise them with common sense conservative vaules
>stay faithful to your wife and grow old with her as a witness to your kids and society
>die happy

t.ChristianFather

>facts are racist
>le epic dead monkey meme
get out

trying to be reasonable is playing by rules that they dont follow, how can you ever hope to win?

Are you fucking serious? America was founded by immigrants. We white people stole the land by murdering 100 million Native Americans. This is not our land, and we have now right to it. Idiots like you are why I'm ashamed to be white.

I will never understand why backwards-thinking people like you have to ruin our positive movement.

Can someone who isn't this asshole just post some KEK memes? I'm getting super pissed right now.

No you leave. I've actually memorized all of the site's etiquette rules and racism is NOT allowed outside of b. You are trolling right now and you are breaking the rules. So you need to leave.

This.
Our enemy has ever advantage bar one.
They don't breed.
At least in regards to the enemy within, the degeneracy of the Baby Boomers, the Nihilism of gen X and the general embarrassment of the Millenials. The end result is a product person, who whilst infuriating to deal with now, doesn't plan nor invests for the long term. Only tonight's high.

Hilariously this is how I see the pro-life movement winning in the long term, demographics is God.

>America was founded by immigrants
If that is your definition of immigrant, then every single country was founded by immigrants. What is your point?

>We white people stole the land by murdering 100 million Native Americans.

So we won a war. To the victor goes the spoils

>This is not our land, and we have now right to it.

Well we did slaughter all the prior inhabitants, so it is ours now

>I've actually memorized all of the site's etiquette rules
>being this autistic

hello new friend!

In the one who gave you the "good advice" and while I don't believe is absolute racial supremacy, there is something to be said about how race/ethnicity affects the growth of a country.
>colonialism isn't the reason Africa is still a shit hole
>asainatic countries developed into modern countries at breakneck speeds.
These things are hard realities of life, but denying the blatant truth of them is in-essence denying reality itself.

Are all black people stupid?
>fuck no, look at Ben Carson
But sadly when looked at as a whole the numbers paint a bleak picture.

Yes America was much better off when it fully controlled who and from where people immigrated from.
I wish it wasn't so bleak, but unfortunately for me and you, that is the sad reality of the world.
>we are not all equal
>genetics do not lie
>the progress of civilizations doesn't lie

LOL what a fucking cuck

>We white people stole the land by murdering 100 million Native Americans.

idiot. Smallpox brought over by early explorers, 200 YEARS before germ theory, that wiped out 78-90% of the mutated migrant asians who we call 'native' americans, is not 'murder'

Yes, mutated migrated asians. They are not native to the Americas. AND they killed off the solutreans who were here when they arrived from asia over the Bering sea ice bridge during the last ice age. Science bitch.

Bullshit. That statistic is inflated and from the estimated casualties from the Pandemics that occurred from first contact with the Spanish.

By the time North America was being settled at Jamestown, there was literally nowhere even close to that many people left alive.

95% of the deaths were because natives were fucked by have no immunity to diseases from the Old World.

Vote in the mid-terms.

Contact your congressmen.

Participate in local elections.

Read conservative books.

Are you this fucking stupid?
America IS a white country.
Fuck off back to whatever hole you crawled out of.
Fuck your image issues.
Fuck your love of other races.
Fuck you.
We want to decide our own future and we want our future to be WHITE.

Paid shill detector. Needle has fallen off.

Right. It's neoliberals and neoconservatives that have got us where we are.

Thinks he made a good argument
>But actual science comes back to bite you in a ass

But it's not going to be white. It's going to be tan.

Looks like you ninja'd me.

Although it wasn't just Smallpox that fucked them over, they had no resistance to anything. Influenza, tb, fucking colds for Christ's sake.

They were fucked.

No. Only white people hate. Only white people have killed every other group throughout history. You are sooo ignorant it is sick. There is only the human race and you need to stop latching onto hate. Seriously you people are what's wrong with this world and if you're going to troll then take it to B.

I really just don't want to talk about this anymore. Can we please change the subject to something more pleasant??

What new OC has everyone produced? I've been watching the HWNDU streams and they're hilarious.

Buchanan is quintessential Sup Forums readings, Death of the West is the biggest black pill of your life next to your first existential crisis.

Only now it would seem, there is still hope for Aristotles sons.

Just remember.

You're here forever.

Native Americans didn't believe in land ownership so it wasn't stolen it was technically conquered

>My main question is how do I as an individual keep the spirit of MAGA alive post election? Getting into arguments online with cucked faggots from highscool isn't helping by any metric.

stop posting

Yep I really want to get red-pilled about SJWs and MAGA. Haha.

Those sound like pretty good books btw. I'm going to check them out on Amazon. Have any OC on them?

They killed each other constantly in the name of land ownership and conquest, especially in South America. The Incans, Mayans and Aztecs were the most brutal fuckers in history.

this is a shill nice b8

You can't hate them, they're blinded by false justice and think they're standing up for the weak.

Gr8 b8 m8

One thing to understand, the left now occupies the political equivalent of the North Pole. At the North Pole, the only direction you can go is south. The left now occupies the Left Pole where the only direction you can go is Right. The thing that happened over the last eighteen years is the Left dragged the Democratic Party further and further Left. Trump saw the middle ground open up, performed a hostile takeover of the Republican Party and dragged it to the center and planted his flag there. And because the Left sees ANYONE to the Right of them (which is pretty much everyone) as Literally Hitler, they are freaking the fuck out and have gone batshit insane. They can't be wrong, you see, so a country that elected a black man as president twice must actually be Nazi Germany. And they sincerely believe this shit. It's mind boggling.

And technically you're a racist fuck. What else is new?

Look someone back me up here. They say the most childish ones always scream the loudest. Don't be afraid to stand up to these freaks, everyone. They're children. You just can't be afraid to stand your ground

You're strawmanning

Simpler than that, ask them if they believe white people deserve a country to call home

>only white people hate
fuck you kike

*Some Northern Native American tribes didn't believe in land ownership. Should've clarified but regardless it was conquered and won either way aka "the right side of history."

Racism shouldn't really bother you any more than lack of racism.
It's all free speech, OP.
This site is pretty much only good because it's uncensored.
>because it's uncensored
>uncensored
>without censorship
>not having other people (like me) force a change upon the words and ideas you want to write down
>because it's uncensored

there's like....everyplace else you can go if it's actually too much for you to take

These things.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a SJW who doesn't believe in free speech. I've watched Milo, and he's pretty based.

It's just that some people (racist white rednecks mostly) really shouldn't share their opinions. I get that they're a loud unwanted minority, but I really wish that the moderators would get rid of them.

It makes the site a lot less fun to be on.

Notice how leftists never bring up the fact that the Aztecs and Incans were conquered only because their vassals rose up in rebellion to assist the Spanish.

They preferred the Spanish a lot more, mostly because they didn't demand they hand over their kids to be ritually slaughtered.

Underage b&
Gtfo bitch nigger

The left is not rational, what it is is self-centered

Imagine your entire political ideology revolved around what made you feel good

Welcome to leftism

> People saying things I don't like ruin this site

Then fuck off

What the hell?? What the fucking hell. You are 100% getting banned. You went beyond jokes and actually went there. You actually used that word.

race is literally the most important issue of all time.
Only a few races (maximum) can even produce what we call civilization. Prejudice at the individual level is very different, but the science of race must be included in your worldview if you want an accurate one.

I was 14 once too

Thank you for Correcting the Record

You're not racist.
Yet it's your belief that some people shouldn't share their opinions? And these people also belong to a particular ethnic group?
And you're the not racist one?

Welcome to the free speech home of the Internet.

You seem very smart, and I sincerely hope that you are able to settle in and get comfortable amongst all the opinions you find here.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nice name calling, I've noticed the left even the "i'm not a SJW" types insult by crying racist. Some of them realized it didn't work so they moved to white supremacist/nationalist. How is saying the Native Americans being conquered is racist? Every group on Earth has conquered or has been conquered including white people

There is no middle ground you can not deal with terrorists by doing so you only encourage more terrorist attacks whether it's with bombs and bullets or thoughts and ideas
This is a war and they are your enemies

How the hell am I racist against white people when I'm white myself?? You are the SJW here and are pissing me off.

Look at the guy a few posts up if it hasn't already been removed by a moderator. He actually used the n-word, and I can guarantee he's white. You can't tell me you support that. There is free speech and then there is just abhorrent speech. I feel sick.

Mods ban this idiot permanently! He is changing his IP. Look at his ID. He is changing his IP and he is saying this.

Ban him! Fucking get rid of him.

NIGGER FAGGOT KIKE SHIT PISS NIGGER
> hanging out with friends
> someone says nigga while singing along to the radio
> bleeding heart liberal starts wagging their finger
> stand up
> nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.
> Happy now?
> Sit back down
> Heartily kek'd

LOL newfag

I'd leave now If you want to remain a race egalitarian

You are NOT a Trump supporter and you do not represent us. We have all races in our movement. Don't use our memes. Don't bother saying goodbye. Just get the fuuuuuuuuuck out.

Lurk moar newfag.

This isn't reddit, people can say whatever the fuck they want.

Nigger.

See?

go back to The_Zionald

If the first half of my post makes you too angry, then read the second half.

I
>absolutely
support the right of anyone of any race to type any combination of letters on this site, as long as:
1)it's not personal information like doxxing
2)it's not pornography involving minors
3)it's not a threat of imminent violence that should be taken seriously

Modern day leftist is more of a religion then anything.

First of all they believe that if anyone isn't succeeding they are being oppressed by the people who are succeeding. Which obviously isn't true.

This is why they have words like sexism and racism, islamaphobia. Just code stupid words to make people feel bad about being better then other people.

Second they have no religious guidance so they get all their morals from celeberties and politicians. People who live elite lifestyles and have no idea about the world and are usually morally bankrupt. Instead of supporting their family and community they just pour all that compassion into 3rd world losers because rich companies know they can make these non religious people believe in anything and 3rd world people increase their bottom line.

You're WRONG Bill Kristol.

Starting with Reagan, whom I believe would now be against globalization, a massive push to expand into other countries as a pseudo-economic colonization project by wealthy elites, had massively negative side effects, particularly mass immigration from countries that these globalists broke into.

The left, now the party de jour of non-whites, has become so enamoured with the idea of disrupting our white majorities that gives the remaining whites a feeling of righteousness and justifies their crass behavior, that they are fully on board, the last bastion of allies the Globalists have left.

Globalism has disrupted the natural ecosystem of our economy by flooding in cheap goods from slave labor, while simultaenously allowing companies to be beholden to neither country, instead siphoning off money from both companies in a nebulous "global economy" that has even less oversight and regulations and moral anchors than our own.

Samefag

You ARE stupid. Read this. Sup Forums.org/rules

Rule three says you cannot post trolls, flames, and racism outside of B. You are probably newer than me since you don't even know the site's rules. I can guarantee that everyone here is getting banned. From my experience with moderators, they have far less of a tolerance than any site's userbase when people break the rules.

Fuuuuuck. I am mad now. I should really just start a new thread so this IP-changing troll leaves me alone. Whatever guys, we need to change the topic fast. Just post your best Pol moments in greentext.

>be me (who else would I be)
>watching Fox News QT aroooo
>someone makes her say that the protestors are big guys in a Tweet
>I say "4u" :P

youre so goddamn autistic

I said what I support, as a free speech activist. Not the rules (although I know those too).

And what you don't know is that understand why you're mad. Sleep on it, then come back. Which you will, to learn more, because this site just broke your worldview.

* is that i understand

typo

Serious what the hell is your problem? Did someone piss in your Cheerios? You say racist shit, you ruin my thread and guarantee yourself a ban, and now you're making fun of people with mental problems. You are a really classy guy.

You are the type of person we don't want. You add nothing and are probably paid by the media to badmouth Milo and our MAGA movement.

Guess what? You won't overcome us.

There is free speech and then there is hate speech. That is why racism is against the rules and must not be tolerated here.

I for one support free speech.

If you're offended by racism and Naziboos, then this isn't the place for you.

They make up probably 55% of Sup Forums.

As of right now you support censorship and moderation. Good night

GTFO SJW. Trump supporters are not 55% Nazis. You are a liar. You are a racist.

Everyone else besides these minority idiots needs to watch Lauren Southern. She is an example of someone that's truly based, and I would vote for her in a heartbeat. Madame president Lauren. Haha.

I didn't fully convert until after the election. Here is a great series that helped.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9B7EsenfFE This was right after the election

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ This was after 'Heil Gate' When the alt light split off from the alt right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TdHAVGQH4 This was after reddit started censoring AltRight topics (And subsequently /r/altright)

youtube.com/watch?v=WG37ZrwHIJY This was a couple of days ago Showing a plan for the future and a way to move forward to victory.

This YouTube channel changed my life forever. I started watching it as satire, but it opened up a new world for me.

yep autistic

Not listening to you anymore. Grow up and change your tactics. You are a paid plant from the media.

Everyone check out this OC btw. I found it yesterday, and it really is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing.