Also this has mileage

Rape while being attractive isnt rape

>Chad gets away with rape

Daddy issues.

Top fucking Kek

cruz and sanders pls

This is true love brehs.

Dank af

Are they going to do a reenactment on stage or something? What the actual fuck.

Wonderful

Fantastic job brother

haha holy fuck you know she LOVED it

ayy lmao

lel walking proof that kinky bitches like rape as long as you're handsome

you can just tell that she orgasm'd during the rape, and that it was the best shes ever had

This is like whenever you have those shows with ex-inmates telling theirs stories about how they're good boys who don't do nuffin anymore and everyone in the audience is crying and yelling "WHAT A GREAT MAN HE IS!"

No, he's a fucking criminal. He's getting more praise and attention than actual good people.

I know a real rape victim this shit is disgusting.

Real unadulterated forced rape is really awful and damaging to a person physce

>this rape survivor and the man who raped her have teamed up to tell their story

Holy fucking kek.

>teamed up to tell their story

>I wanted some ass
>she wasnt giving it
>so i took it

Lets decriminalize rape so when the migrants start doing it no one will car.

YAY PROGRESSION

>contrived
>fake
>gay
pick 3

here you go user

>he raped her so good she wants him to stick around
NETORARE IS REAL

>we were on a date and both got drunk and benis went in bagina but when she woke up she didn't remember anything that happened last night and since she didn't remember consenting it was rape
>as a progressive gentleman i will now spend the rest of my life making it up to her by giving her 50% of my income and helping her sell her upcoming book titled "Drumpfy Dumpty Dumb: The Definitive Story About White Men"

>Stranger has recently completed and thoroughly enjoyed a Master of Cultural Studies at the University of Sydney, and he has returned to work in the outdoors as a landscaper

Welp.

thanks f.am

lol

im dead

hahahahha

take my you, take it and have a great day my dear anons

You guys basically nailed it. A surprising amount of women get off from rape. They're probably fucking now and they probably roleplay rape. I bet it's the only way she can get off anymore.

Did anyone else see that old AMA on reddit from the woman that kept intentionally getting raped for real because it was her fetish?

Absolutely fucking ludicrous that something like this would be considered "powerful."

Only a fucking liberal could turn a forceful rapist into a hero, I don't even get it, I'm so fucking confused.

KEK

How much are you willing to bet they just had drunk sex and she later regretted it?

>swole cruz

kek

Really makes you think

muh sides

muh feels

Lmao white people is the stupidest race like out of all people to stand on the stage with to talk about getten raped you bring your rapist up. Like is this real life right now?

this REALLY gets the almonds bouncing around my cranium

What is her body language saying here, lads?

What you already know. Rape is a common female fantasy.

She has a point

>when you try to be progressive but wind up too progressive and your fellow progressives eat you

Did anyone read the story? They were dating, both drunk, they started fucking but she never really gave consent and then 10 years later she is saying it was rape.

>women

Been a while since I've seen that

>literally "citing" one anecdote on a site where nearly every story is complete bullshit
"Rape fantasy" is Brad Pitt coming over for coffee, the chick kinda isn't in the mood but he gradually seduces her and is maybe a bit rough in bed. It's called a fantasy for a reason.

There isn't a single woman getting off to Jamal beating the shit out of her, shoving her into the concrete and raw fucking her ass with a gun to her head

>Mfw playing Gameboy on the commode

You can see his rape gears turning. He is fantasizing about squeezing his fat juicy cock up her asshole.

Someone's doing the rapin'

this is beyond the alph-beta-omega scale,we need something even lower

OMG I CHUCKLED SO LOUD

Figures

Do you fancy he's still rooting her?

I'm watching it now. youtube.com/watch?v=oX_sO0nyM2M

>There isn't a single woman getting off to Jamal beating the shit out of her, shoving her into the concrete and raw fucking her ass with a gun to her head
you'd be surprised

Sorry I meant non-German woman

She's a liar, and she feels great lying for profit.

toppest of keks

This is Aussie hoax like that time those two cunts bantz golfed their way into PyongYang

We truly are living in the twilight zone

youtube.com/watch?v=3rS6mZUo3fg

Your (albeit quick-n-lazy shoop) service is appreciated. Much love, bruv.

n1 user

spbp
sixth post best post
yet everyone here is a fat sperg and ignores it

This shit is kinda wierd.
Is she selling seat's?If so this is pandering to being a victem in it's lowest form.just shamless.

But the big question on everyone's mind: are they still fugging?

I'll bet they met in drama classes. And that there was no rape, which would explain why he is on stage and not jail.

TOPKEK

You bet your ass its the only way the bitch can get off at this point. I mean whatever, do you bitch, just dont try to do it and then Turn around and tell me its normal and sell your deep seated issues as good things to my kids

>he's a fucking criminal
he's obviously an actor.
No white man that attractive would be an actual rapist.
And no rapist would actually "team up" with his victim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit user, I just choked on my coffee

It's the current year though.

kek. nah, white women fucking suck though. this whole feminism thing is a giant shit-test, and white men are failing big time because in general they have too much to lose by smacking an uppity woman in the mouth.

consensual rape in the missionary position for the sole purple of generating shekels

He is so handsome she decided to stick around

Just witnessed a man get raped on stage.

DELET THIS

So how many blacks are we gonna see?

>I though I'd be severed in two.
Lmao. Big guy for you.

fucking savage

He is Australian too mate, did you read the story.

She got raped in her room by her boyfriend.

He's Garret Dillahunt, a professional actor.

No fucking way. Sides have lift off!

>Whats wrong with women?

>they were dating when the "rape" happened
They need to create a new term for this bullshit. It's obviously not the same as rape when it's within a romantic relationship.

TFW

Violent rape in an alley, or both got drunk and fucked? I'm guessing the latter...

>also

Fucking amazing

>activating your almonds this early
n00b