Seriously who is this fags demographic?

Seriously who is this fags demographic?
No one on pol seems to like him.
He is a writer, its not like he's slaving away in the mills while writing on the side about his struggles.
>He and his wife got divorced shortly after their child was born.
>Retard talks about memes in public,
Pretty much just a poser and all talk.

But seriously what types of people actually like him? reddit maybe? because it sure isnt pol

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/richard spencer/end/2015-12-12/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't have a kid, he just says that in interviews for some reason. I've been friends with Nina on FB for years and she obsessively takes selfies, she was never pregnant. As far as I can tell when he refers to having a "child" he's referring to Nina's basset hound they put in their Christmas cards.

Christ never had children, Hitler never had children, I am gonna keep my eyes open, this guy may become something great one day.

This is how I always imagine it

Yeah but hitler had gobbels to show off the "the perfect white family"

>she obsessively takes selfies
No wonder why they got divorced

He's too fat.

Why do you keep making Spencer threads?

>Seriously who is this fags demographic?
liberal chicks flick their beans to him

>No one on pol seems to like him.

kek

T H I C C

thicccccccc

Hes a a hypocrite too faggot fell for the yellow fever meme yet he has the audacity to chant white nationalism

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist

"There is something about the Asian girls," Spencer said, after I told him that I'd discovered an interracial relationship from his past. "They are cute. They are smart. They have a kind of thing going on."

Fuck this obvious controlled opp shill

and its mostly all non whites
top kek this really is a nazi RP board isnt it?

I am under the assumption he is just looking to get famous by taking credit for the work other ""Alt Right"" people have done.

jesus was spence really hittin that?

FBI

Yeah that guy is full of ideas ... and carbs

This. Never even heard of him until a few months ago.

Well, some of the spics here would support a secession of Aztlan probably.

He lost all his glamor after the punch. Sup Forums needs stone-cold warriors, not guys who'd let themselves get thrown into a locker.

he's basically the milo of white nationalism

he is what richard dawkins is to atheists to the alt right. sam hyde is bill maher.

Well apparently he claimed to have started it because he was the one who labeled it and whatever

Honestly he just got lucky because the media had zero fucking idea how to label Sup Forums or whatever and just thought of Alternative Right

Milo has tried to turn Alt Right into Civic Nationalism. Spencer isnt trying to change anything. He is just trying to take credit for shit he didnt do.

Ya he did come up with the label but nobody who was doing Alt Right work did it under the label of Alt Right. Their work just got co-opted by Spencer.

He is like Milo in that he is self centered and only cares about being famous.

MSN?

>He is like Milo in that he is self centered and only cares about being famous.
I think he's more in the idea "I created this label, therefore I deserve credit" even though virtually no one knew who the fuck he was when media started sperging out over muh Alt-Right

Basically he thinks he's an inventor that got wronged

He's controlled opposition, he put himself up as the leader of the "alt right" and plays into the mainstream media's narrative, discreding him and his stupid movement. Sup Forums trancsends his stupid ideas

>He's controlled opposition

that he is.

mainstream news. I didnt think to much on it!

I dont hate him but he made himself a target and he didnt have any large movement to surround and protect him like what usually happens (KKK and other groups etc)

that lead to him getting embarrassed a few times and that just makes him a joke

hopefully this makes him do something mentionable to redeem himself

everyone on Sup Forums loves him

>been involved in pro-white shit online for a decade
>faggots keep pretending he just appeared out of nowhere

Seriously, you cucks who are afraid of being labeled MUH NAZIS all the time need to fuck off back to Plebbit and shoot yourselves.

>Seriously who is this fags demographic?

rural and suburban retards

Answer me faggot

Dumbasses, he's been a prominent WN for years.

Funny how this board shits on the (((MSM))) but doesn't even know their own kind until (((they))) mention them

Richard JUSTler

As long as he names the jew, he's fine by me.

You're just stupid opposition. Goddamn, how new are you?

I prefer Rockwell and Pierce, but Spencer raises some good points.

I think he should be more direct and talk about memes less.

>Spencer would divorce this

He coined the fucking term you idiot.

That's the problem with Sup Forums, anyone who does anything besides tap on a keyboard is fucking "controlled opposition"

changed my view of

Richard "Israeli? Paizuri!" Spencer
Richard "zyklon double-D" Spencer
Richard "thicc jews make me wew" Spencer
Richard "sucker punch, then milkbag lunch" Spencer
Richard "undercuts get all the sluts" Spencer
Richard "aureolas for aryans" Spencer

im not saying you have to like him i dont even like him myself but people who overly hate him with a passion are shills, non-white and civic nationalist larping as hardcore nazi

He's a good role model for /pol. He's not a gay jew (Milo) or a Zionist jew (Shapiro).

>wallet chain
wow, the autism is strong with this one

He's a clown.

Every time I see this guy I just think JUST. No one likes this fag

Why? Are you just a faggot ledditor?

She looks so trashy. No surprise some fake white nationalist would be married to this garbage

hes a controlled opp

if you cant see that with your thick skull then you area lost cause

jealous cumpdumpster detected

Post some proof you giant fucking D&C kike.

People who hate Richard Spencer:

>Reddit cucks
>non-whites (GTFO Sup Forums you faggots)
>shills

>been involved in pro-white shit online for a decade
>faggots keep pretending he just appeared out of nowhere

pol had a MASSIVE influx of newfag these last 2 year thats why. hell im a newfag myself but since i basically live here now i assume i know much more than even some oldfags

This, I wish there was some way we could just disown him and be done with it all and get him out of the media

>(((we)))

Whatcha doing there rabbi?

Look at those fake eyebrows and all of the makeup on her face. The way she takes selfies. That's a trashy woman

Whatever you say cunt

Found the jelly roastie whore

>race baiting over mundane shit on twitter
>falling right into leftists talking points
>already made his franchise an embarrassment and lost credibility after getting punched

Wheethere you want to admit it or not hes doing more harm to the movement than good

How pathetic. No wonder she left him. What a loser.

>get punched
>lose credibility

You're the worst troll I've seen on here nigger.

People who want a fuckwit to represent them
>edgy 12yo who have LITERALLY just fallen for the maymay
>whiney neckbearded hypocritical manchildren with no self awareness
>idiots whose only response to an argument they can't refute is -"Normies out REEEEE" or "GTFO reddit/shills"

Nice concern troll. You know we can see you faggots a mile away right?

>Sup Forums is one person.
I like him. His podcasts are comfy to listen to

Lefties love him. He's the face of their strawman.

You guys just have terrible taste in women. You can tell she's a dumb narcissistic whore by the way she's wearing so much makeup and by the way she trys to show off her figure in her selfies.

You guys are probably the same type of men that try to date cheap whores like this and then complain that you want a "traditional waifu" and that all women are sluts, when in reality you're just attracted to trash

he thinks he can pull of trump when he cant.He doesn't spin all the publicity he gets to a positive note , he just a useful idiot as far as the left is concerned.

If hes not plant hes doing a good job masquerading as one

Wonder how many times his ex has been Blacked since the breakup.

I can overlook the fact that he has never accomplished anything and just fucks around all day talking on his podcast. I can overlook the fact that he blatantly shills for Sup Forums's approval. I can overlook the fact that he made all Trump supporters and us look terrible with the "Heil Trump" move. What really makes me dislike and distrust you is the lying about the little things he doesn't need to lie about. He says that he has a kid but in actuality he doesn't. Why?

Every fiber of my being tells me this guys is bad news and that he's someones puppet. This guy is slimy piece of shit.

I really don't care. I know you're just a jealous cumdumpster ashamed of your fatass ugly body and you're just insulting that girl.

Get in shape, eat right and improve yourself.

Yeah fuck spencer lets all be civic nationalists am i right?

>>>/reddit/

Government informants are so dumb they lie about having children. Sad!

CIA

>lived here

Leave the basement user. It's not healthy for you.

he's a faggy informant. All this "alt right" faggotry is kike controlled

His demographic is his jewish owners.

the dude was probably speaking in church basements and got put on msm 24/7 for two weeks.

He's just a dude.

>everyone claiming controlled op has only 1 post ITT

HMMMMMM wonder (((who))) could be behind this?

GLASS
J
A
W

She's fat not me, I have nothing to be jealous of her in that regard, she's much bigger than me. What you don't understand is that women can spot a low class slut from a mile away. The way she poses in the picture, the makeup, the complexion, all of the tactics to make yourself look easy to guys are there.

I hope you don't seriously expect to get a good wife one day when you lust over women like this, user.

(((1)))

huh...

coal burner thats why he became a nazi

show me an archive post where richard spencer was mentioned in any context, before august 2016

protip: you cant

msm tools do not belong here.

or people who dont respect weak leaders. Hes know used as a straman for "muh alt rightist are frail nazis" and hey they have a verifiable source now to prove that

excellent stigma to have attached

the best part of it is, it seems the only thing he's good at is getting punched.

He is "only" doing God's work.

>When you're ready for him to punch you, touch the frog pin. Don't worry, he won't leave a bruise.

He replies when asked about them, he doesn't idiotically bring them up himself.

This.

>because Sup Forums didn't talk about it before X day it's not important

okay

checked.

i'm aryan looking, i don't like him. he's a fucking shill, someone ctr/media matters foisted on us by association.
fuck him, and fuck david brock.

You had some user claim that he was mention don Sup Forums pre 2016 election

it only gives more suspicion to the claim that hes a shill.I would honestly be surprised if he's legit

>when you're a literal Antifa shit eating cuckold faggot

>Oh this is my pepe pin, he's become a symbol of the alt-right on websites like Sup Forums Sup Forums

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/richard spencer/end/2015-12-12/

huh....

Back before R/Altright was banned, I said I thought he was a liability and gay. It was not well received.