Who here remembers when Geraldo got his nose broken when a black man started violence against a white nationalist?

Who here remembers when Geraldo got his nose broken when a black man started violence against a white nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0yN0dGNfwk&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was comfy af (((Geraldo))) BTFO

he deserved it

FIRST POST BEST POST

>everyone needs their own homeland. the jews got israel as a pure state and theyre doing well. By the year 2000 whites will be a minority

redpilled even in 1988

cuck

That was a long time ago. He had a talk show. It was a competition of day time bantz between the big three: Geraldo, Phil Donahue and Oprah Winfrey (Negro Woman From the South).
IIRC, this was before 24 hour cable news and the era of Jerry Springer tier electric jew white-shaming.

>Geraldo: How old were you when your father started teaching you racist ways?

>racist? you mean proud of being white? because thats what I am

this episode is pretty much pol today

and this rabbi

he fucked up trying to draw a swastika in the mirror.

Geraldo even had a jew on the show, Rabbi (((Goldman)))

>Geraldo: Was the holocaust real?

Does it matter? What about all the jews Stalin killed? 30 million!

Fucking kek. That was a good chimpout.

morton downey jr show was the big thing on tv while I was in high school. He was great, a loud-mouthed, angry jew conservative who chain-smoked one cigarette right after another. On his show, he had the best bantz, he'd get in his guests' faces shouting them down with his cigarette almost poking their eyes and he'd scream "ZIP IT!!!!" like a fucking lunatic

oddly enough plaid shirt guy was the one who punched geraldo in the nose but he wasnt one of the guests on stage he appeard to come from the backstage when the fights broke out

I thought Geraldo was hit by a chair? It's literally been decades since I saw it tho

hard to see in stills but if you watch the video you see plaid shirt guy LUNGE across the entire stage all the way to geraldo and start gut punching him

watch 2:08 to 2:20. You see a chair thrown then you see plaid guy go in rage mode. Geraldo is the guy on the far right side with the bushy hair getting pummeled

youtube.com/watch?v=i0yN0dGNfwk&t=1s

I remember.

I was a kid, and I remember seeing a non-violent man sitting on a chair and being attacked.

It shaped my political views. That's why it's fun sitting back and watching liberals destroy themselves in front of everyone. Gen Z will be more conservative than any generation.

I remember the weird al video better.

Damn! Usually memory makes shit seem bigger in your mind, but this looks just as ebin as when it first aired.

Remember when he was was still Jerry rivers?

>black guy gets up and walks to white nationalist guy
>lemme tell you something
>white skinhead guy tells him to chill out
>black guy gets flustered at him
>white nationalist starts to get up out of concern
>black guy holds him down
>white guy gets angry
>black guy starts choking him
all hell breaks loose

that (((guy))) was such a chainsmoking faggot

>first 5 minutes
>Geraldo: we believe public exposure to these racists will get people to drop their cause