youtube.com/watch?v=uV9LYMAEnRA
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want a good idea for how respectful and civil its fandom is
youtube.com/watch?v=svSsbbAnuTA

holy shit this is truly a new breed of autism

Blame the jew

You only need to watch Jonathan McIntosh's SU videos (if you can stomach it) to see what's wrong with the show.

Steven is basically a girl. He's not a boy, he exhibits no masculine traits, only feminine ones. This is considered by the SJWs as "positive masculinity"

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5ICVEIRIk

>television

Female rocks wage war for thousands of years. Needs a 13 year old boy in an 8 year olds body to calm their shit and talk sense into them.
> feminist

Feminists can't even make themselves look good in a cartoon.

almost only wins when his feminist brain washing turns off.

Its survivor (expedite Robinson) all over again

youtube.com/watch?v=hpywADbZHkw

everything went to shit after nick fired john k

((Television))

you want to know what went wrong? "Children's show writer" is a job that brings with it the power to make content for the under aged children of the country to consume, and with that much power over impressionable children comes great need for oversight. unfortunately the oversight didn't do it's job, and it's become (((their))) propaganda machine.

Remember when the people who praise this crap harassed an artist into attempting suicide because she didn't color the characters properly? They've become horsefucker tier.

Ccn/adultswim was lost because they, like most media, are completely controlled by leftists.

>MDE got cancelled just because SJWs bitched and moaned them into axing it
I'M STILL MAD FUCK

Here's the thing: in today's society, there are untold numbers of people in their 20s or even 30s who never actually grew up, per se. Maybe it's due to technology and today's lifestyles or a large combination of factors, but there's no longer any shame in watching cartoons, especially amongst the liberal hipster crowd.

As a result, Cartoon Network moved from making shows aimed directly at kids meant solely to entertain, and moved on to making agenda-based shows to capitalize on both demographics. It's still technically aimed at kids, sure, but it's created in such a way to capitalize on this additional gold mine.

It also becomes more of an issue when the show creators politically see eye to eye with their liberal hipster demographic, being liberal hipsters themselves, and as a result they no longer solely seek to entertain; they now seek to spread their agenda.

As a result, they've gone from Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy and Johnny Bravo to Adventure Time and Steven Universe. More than anything, Adventure Time was the worst thing that could have possibly happened to the animation industry as a whole, as it gave them carte blanche to do as they pleased as far as messaging goes.

This, the gems are fucking crazy and unstable and it's a recurring theme. Steven and his father end up being the voice of reason constantly on the show.

the fact that today "standard" masculinity is considered bad... what the fuck

Does anyone even watch Cartoon Network anymore? Some of those cartoons are fucking weird as shit and I have no idea how they got through let alone still airing.

>Uncle Grandpa
>literally some old dude that's somehow an uncle and a grandpa? He's a retard.

>Clarence
>literally some pig nosed fat kid that's somehow the main character of his school. He's a retard

>Gumball
>I actually like this show but again they need a retard in the show. The dad

Just weird shit and apparently every adult male is a retard while the female adult is superior and smart in every way.

>implying SU isn't uber-redpilled

I mean, it's not like that's a new concept. It's a bit more extreme than it used to be, but still.

>Female rocks
When it comes to gender people seem to flipflop on how they view the gems depending on the argument

Sometimes they're female, because they clearly appear female

Other times their gender does not matter because the gems are genderless, and how they look and act is just how they look and act

>tfw animator
>tfw redpilled

It's like being lactose intolerant in an ocean of thick milk.

At least based Genndy is gonna get us out of this dark age with the new Samurai Jack

>every adult male is a retard while the female adult is superior and smart in every way.
It really makes me think.

Remember when Symbionic Shakeitbakeitbootyquakeitrollitarounddontfakeit got canned for Incredible Crew or whatever the shit that was?

there are bad times in every cartoon generation.

adv time and su have their gold bits, but the knockoffs and derivative works have little of the imagination.

gumball and the normal show are alright

What that's literally the worst example you could use.

Wilma stayed her ass home and even though she yelled at Fred she never did shit without his support. Fred was actually competent and not at all retarded unlike the shows now where the male is literally "Slow," In every cartoon.

A better cartoon would be what....the Thornberries?

What went wrong? What went so very wrong..

What the fuck is incredible crew?

You know, I have no idea who this guy is, but I do like the meme flow.

People have been watching cartoons for generations. There was never any shame in the first place. For example, in the 40's, 50's and 60's when you went to the movies, they would show Looney Tunes before the feature film.

Cartoons were popular with everyone back then
But to be fair they had good shit like this back then

youtube.com/watch?v=XQwopSZiK5E

Go ahead and take a moment and watch that.

You're not ready man
youtube.com/watch?v=wz75oAkPTPM

Jesus christ that is bad

Dads are always retards or schlubby fuck ups

Steven's Dad is a schlubby fuck up

Finn in Adventure Time's dad is a schlubby asshole who abandoned him

Clarance's father is nowhere to be seen, his mom's boyfriend is a lazy schlub

Gumball's dad is a schlubby retard

Gravity Falls, their great uncle isn't a schlub he's just a cynical asshole and often an idiot

Star vs, her dad, the king, isn't a schlub, he's a weird sort childish and weak-willed compared to her overbearing mother

So many missing fathers, pathetic fathers, asshole fathers and retard fathers in today's cartoons. I wonder what the cause of this could be...?

>tfw this is my favorite show on TV

You're right, I wasn't ready.

cartoon network could never be worse than nickelodeon, even with adult swim bending to the will of Tim Heidecker and Brett Geldman

damn. good read

This can't seriously be a real thing

>Uncle Grandpa
Gives-no-fucks nonsense with some really fun animation. It has its moments

>Clarence
Captures the feels of childhood really well

>Gumball
Best cartoon currently airing

>every adult male is a retard while the female adult is superior and smart in every way.
Blame The Simpsons. Most animated families in the bast two decades have been built around the stupid dad character.

Same

Symbionic Titan was just too good for this gay Earth.

At least Gennedy is getting another run to conclude Samurai Jack. Cartoon Network would be nothing without his creative drive.

Actually I was wrong, it was Problem Solverz, which was way worse.

Why do liberals inject politics into it? Aren't the characters aliens?

this cartoon could be a primer on the 12 principles of animation

plus

>goofy getting cucked by milkman and grocery man

wtf

>Most animated families in the bast two decades have been built around the stupid dad character.

It's not just animated shows. Even live sitcoms, it's always dad who is a lumbering oafish backwards buffoon who is always wrong about everything.

When's the last time a cartoon made the mom a shitty character? King of the Hill? Luannes mom was trailer trash and that's with Luanne saying it all the time

He acts a lot like a young hipster. They're not especially masculine either, but you get the point.

Oh fuck you again for making me have to look up and remember that shitshow

On the subject of Gennedy.
He was directing this.
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tNuM9XttM

and it got cancelled so they could make this steaming pile of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uV9LYMAEnRA

>Everybody loves Raymond
>bitchy wife/mom but use the dad as the reason she's a bitch
>King of Queens
>bitchy wife but use the husband as the reason she's a bitch
>Malcom in the Middle
>bitch wife but uses the dad as the reason she's a bitch
>Modern Family
>bitch wife but uses the dad as the reason she's a bitch

Isn't the whole "Trope," Thing being argued about nowadays where the women in movies is the "fair maiden," that needs saving and people want that to change. So why does no one fix this shit? Hell even in commercials it's the retard man that needs help from the women

Is Genndy just cursed or something? I swear every time he's involved with a project it gets cancelled in favor of some abortion.

people who don't have an appreciation for animation started working in cartoons
this is mostly due to art schools being so expensive so pretty much what you have happening is rich kids who like being better than other people (and thus become liberal) making cartoons rather than actual artists

>Reapers
i kek'd

ahh... there should be no more words for thoughts must all cease hereafter.

Oh, he gets even better:

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Cut the ((Gems)), Space War Now.

Q: what about Chowder?
>had to google to get the name b/c I don't really keep up with that shit
Is Chowder supposed to be subversive? I used to laugh my ass off at every time I caught it when flipping channels

Its sad to be quite honest
this is true liberal programming
this is how the universities do it
no wonder young adults in there 20's eat it up
they are taking the same blue pill over and over again
and even further they and now shoving the blue pill down children's throats

i honestly dont let my children watch cartoons and rather have them in boy scouts, hunting, and geocaching
but if i did they would not watch this trash

Every comment section. Every fucking comment section. Holy fucking shit, I can't go to a single video without one of these shit garglers being there.

woah

but what did recommended videos mean by this?

Chowder was fucking great. One of the last shows on cartoon network that was not complete shit.

fat kid acceptance maybe? but really makes jokes on fat kids (but in good humor) not really saying they're bad or good
but really this show got worse after it's 1st season because it became to self aware and tried to be to much like spongebob

>Reading the comments section
Why do you hate yourself so much?

this show is cringey lesbian garbage filled with bland characters and emasculated men.
at least rick and morty plays around with nihilism and sci fi themes. this show is a feminist circle jerk.

I liked that show

that and flapjack, used to watch them with the kids when i was camp conslouring during summers

also danny phantom was pretty ok

Thank fucking Toonami that Jack is back.

Cartoon Network has been shit since at least 2002.

I think the trend is finally losing its novelty. Simpsons broke the mold and everybody rushed to "cash in" on that stupid dad character archetype, but I feel like its being used less and less. Bob's Burgers for example has Bob as the stick in the mud in a family of weirdos, but you get a real sense that the family loves each other.

good to hear. was worried I might have fallen prey to (((their))) jedi mind tricks

>this show got worse after it's 1st season
fair enough. didn't really watch it episode after episode to be a good judge of it. I just found it enjoyable every time I happened to catch it.

>Steven Jewniverse
>beautiful artwork

wrong

2003-5 adult swim/toonami was excellent

>cowboby bebop
>lupin the 3rd
>paranoia agent
>Ghost in the shell
>FLCL
>eva
>DBZ
>case closed

God I miss those days...and the days leading up to that, the early days of toonami/adult swim were damn good.

Liberals have injected politics into beer commercials. I blame social media for giving people the mentality that everything has to be politicized at all times.

last I heard amazon prime was looking into making new seasons

Is Lauren Faust based?
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec

Cartoon Network became shit in the summer of 07.
That's when they decided it would be a great fucking idea to remove all of their cartoons and instead do all live action shit. After that they were never the same.

Flash was a mistake.

how
gem retards and weird coloured women save the werld guise

toonami/adult swim really didn't start completely going to shit until 07/08

today it is near unwatchable, thought things were turning around when space ghost came back on for a week but it was just because Martin Crooker died

>tfw we've gone from space ghost+the brak show to squidbillies reruns and dream ltd or whatever

Tim and eric and brett geldman seriously ruined that fucking place

They've done some good stuff, like Over the Garden Wall, and Gumball is pretty good and funny.

The best part of Cartoon Network has always been Adult Swim. Besides shows like Rick and Morty, the fact it has Toonami makes it king, since Toonami has done some great stuff since it came back, like Space Dandy (we had the episodes before Japan even had them, basically making Japan the dub), bringing Jack back, and other such things.

>hyper-stimulating animation to enthrall a malleable child's mind
Lupin is king.
Lauren Faust is talented as fuck. It's a shame she's such a cancer on the industry. A rational woman is still a woman and she carries all those flaws into her shows.
Her husband is about twice as good. I forgot his name, he made The Powerpuff Girls and Wander Over Yonder.

Sony Pictures is just natural at producing steaming piles of shit.

Gumballs pretty /comfy/ and is probably the most creatively animated show they've had in a decade

>space dandy
absolutely fantastic
>rick and morty
absolute shit

To be fair, that is all classic anime. I think he means in terms of Cartoon network actually funding and making good cartoons.

lol, yeah. Flapjack was pretty funny too. I had forgotten about that one.

but this bitch thinks there is no place in the world for her son and your son.

>>rick and morty
>absolute shit

u fockin' wut m8

>Rebeca Sugar
>Sugar
>German word for sugar is Zucker
>common ashkenazi last name is Zuckerberg (Sugar Mountain)

I called this years ago. Well at least she's blacked.

Haven't watched it ever since SBT was cancelled and wrote off

THis makes me so FUCKING MAD

Danny phantom was Nickelodeon

The biggest thing on Cartoon network isn't CN but Adult swim which is 1000% better than the more mainstream version

kek the creator of Clarence is a repeat sexual assaulter

Can confirm, Chowder and Flapjack are solid. Also, I want to like Uncle Grandpa, but I've only seen the first few episodes

I really miss Harvey Birdman. At least, Venture Bros. is still being made.

What went wrong is they buckled and hired leftists who are culturally retarded and behind the times. They have a late 80's/early 90's view of the world.

Post more of that article, I'm curious

and of course