Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xbMSp
archive.is/9vutI
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what

>cropped
>no link

Come on. I'm a full fledged 14/88 tier Sup Forumstard but even I have my limits. You're a lazy nigger. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>tfw work for Target
We don't have a single black employee lmao

why dont you faggots ever post the fucking source so i can read it. i dont query google because they're tracking my sore balls right to the fucking gulag.

it's on breitbart quadman

werd. apologies for wasting my quads on my sore balls. they're just so sore, ya know? fucking google ball trackers. i can't even sleep any more.

archive.is/xbMSp

>Those comments
Whooo boy
Did we win guys? Because It feels like we fucking won.
The average person hates the media and thinks they lie to push agendas, they hate trannies, they want muslims sent the fuck back, Everything is swinging right again.

It's happening fast too, ""They"" pushed too hard too fast on the tranny shit, and then the Trump lies and hate, and support for the clintons..
I think they fucked all the work they were doing to collapse society.

cool man thanks. I am hesitant to even write this as quadis and dubis actually made my balls feel a little better.

But thank you just the same. Watch out for the google electric fields bro - they sizzle the fuzz right off my cajones when i am asleep and they hurt so much. Keep the laptops in a faraday cage.

Based. My family stopped shopping there when they embraced the trans-Jew.

Dude that's Breitbart comments section of course they're gonna support this boycott

>My family stopped shopping there
I we never shopped there cuz it was too damn expensive, but i will stay away for sure snow. Sending this to their contact page just to make them read about my balls.

Breitbart is a pretty far right website m8

no problem balls dude.
btw i just posted this to the catalogue thought you might find it funny
archive.is/9vutI

You KEKS!
NOBODY CARES! STOP SPAMMING THE MAIN PAGE!
RE!
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(Cuck : )
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221

nice copy+paste damage control shill

>not being able to recognize Breitbart/CNN/Wapo/RCP/Huffpo/Drudge typefaces

Or you could just play the games instead of watching some pozzed story "based" on the games. Of course you fags can't play anything without 0 difficulty and checkpoints every 30 seconds, so I guess that isn't an option.

But what if other cultures need white culture?
We should spread the privilege.

dude somebody in netflix pr dept is getting stressed AF right now.

Can someone fill me on on this? I wasnt aware of the boycott

like this game?

When is the Liberal version coming out?

what like punch-a-antifa? bash-a-commie? smack-a-soros?

soooooooooon

>When you're so brainwashed into virtue signaling at every opportunity that you lose your company 10 billion dollars in a single fortnight

>The stock price drop has slashed roughly $10 billion from the company’s value on Wall Street.

Stop making threads and get a better hobby burgercuck

99% of the employees at my Target are black

fucking love it bros

Fuck yes, discrimination won again!

Ah need more threads with good news like this

but user there was no discrimination. this is just how the free market works. the trannies are free to use the bathroom at target. target is free to set their own policies. and normal regular good sane people are free to shop elsewhere, which is what they did.

so where is the discrimination, snowflake?

Startpage.com your welcome

No, he means that punching a gay jewish coalburner is a Nazi's wet dream.
When is the liberal version coming out?

>punch-a-fag

the tolerant left

nice digits btw

Hello, Netflix? I'd like to inquire about the Fuck White People package?

hahahahahahahahahHH