The power of trolling

How is it that online trolls have been able to dismantle cultural Marxism in recent years?
>BLM got BTFO
>YouTube/MTV's LGBT agenda got BTFO
>Hillary Clintons identity politics got BTFO
>/hwndu/ type "protest" getting BTFO
The radical left is getting reduced to paying protesters and making shows on Netflix, both likely to get BTFO.

How is weaponized autism having such an effect on multi-billion dollars worth of propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY
youtube.com/watch?v=arHZKclwPyk
reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

humor. It kills nonsense faster than reason.

People hate serious shit. If you can something serious into a joke you can garner a lot of attention.

This. I'm loving every moment of it. Next on the list is to fix Europe and it's refugee crisis. Either that or make Canada great again. Let's brew up some MEMES.

froggy memes

Fortunately the alt-right has complete dominance in the field of trolling.

xdddd checkem

Seriously though their power scares me. In a good way.

r8 my coffee mug

>humor. It kills nonsense
sadly you are only creating more

is this hwndu thread

Behold the power of weaponized tism
youtube.com/watch?v=pxkcV9WC4SY

>How is it that online trolls have been able to dismantle cultural Marxism in recent years?
Cultural marxism is a meme governance.

Authoritarians can't handle being laughed at since it usually involves pointing out their flaws and the laughter is a tacit move which shows you don't fear their power anymore so it signals other people they don't have to be afraid either.

youtube.com/watch?v=arHZKclwPyk

FUCK YOU. Bittany better show up in this thread or SAGE THIS MOTHER FUCKER.

I've never really comprehended "meme magic" as a real thing until I was just going through some folders.

Somehow acting blatantly retarded while simultaneously pushing a thinly veiled point seems to enrage the politically correct. Simple things like raiding pro-tranny comment sections or Pepe images makes them screech autistically making them look like children.

Smug mug/10

Why would you reveal the power of memetics to the left? Not cool...

The left doesn't learn anyway

Why does she have Stolen Valor's number? I thought he was married. And who is Sarah from Berln he keeps saying hi too? He pays more attention to them than his family. I don't think his "wife" would like to hear about his affairs.

it's hit to be counter-culture, edgy and the underdog. it's why hillary clinton, the epitomy of the fogy, sjw establishment was able to be brought down by trump. But already I've seen trump supporters, loosing their edge. they're taking things too seriously, aligning themselves with establishment cuckservatives, getting triggered when people disagree with them. To stay in power you're gonna have to stay loose, man. This election wasn't won with facts and self-righteousness, just memes, edgyness, Dont engage the left but to ridicule them and harrass them with pictures of a smug fromg.

>Cultural Marxism
Is a meme term for something that retards don't understand and haven't read about.
In reality, it refers to a left critique of totalitarianism that provided the foundations for the Paris '68 protests and movement that morphed in cultural studies. It has almost nothing to to with identity politics and is all about a culturalist critique of deterministic Soviet marxism as promoted by Engels.

Also, OP is a massive faggot.

Damn she's fugly

Yeah, I baited a bunch of people to my thread by throwing "/hwndu/" in there. I regret nothing.

omg that chick is butt ugly lol

reallifemag.com/apocalypse-whatever/

>In their apparent indifference to content and their commitment to aestheticized irony, shitposters resemble the disengaged ironists the 19th-century philosopher Soren Kierkegaard discussed in texts like The Concept of Irony and Either/Or. According to Kierkegaard, the ironist “poetically composes himself and his environment with the greatest possible poetic license” and lives “in this totally hypothetical and subjunctive way.” Every act is an act of self-creation: Stories that are told are not descriptive of “true” facts out there but rather ways in which the ironist can prove his power, his philosophical strength, his verbal dexterity. He says things just to be the sort of person who says them. The ironist maintains his power by taking no position, starting every argument anew. “There is something seductive about every beginning, because the subject is again free, and it is this pleasure the ironist longs for,” Kierkegaard writes in The Concept of Irony. “In such moments, actuality loses its validity for him; he is free, above it.” For that freedom, the ironist is willing to say anything, make any argument, undeterred by any fear of being called to account. That is, the ironist is the proto-troll.

>there is nothing more powerful than weaponised truth.

I'll give several explanations. Feel free to choose the one you like.

>religious fags
Deus vult

>new age religious fags
The will of the zeitgeist

>pseudo science fags
Memes have had enough time to into persuasion (think Dilbert guy)

>philosophy fags
When an idea gains enough traction across a broad enoug spectrum, the collective willpower of individual minds forces memes to manifest in reality

>science fags
In the ever-increasing use of the internet, memes are becoming the new torch-bearer for information, replacing traditional means such as television, newspaper and radio

>Given the ideological anarchy inherent in shitposting, it tends to defy analysis. Shitposters, who are bound by nothing, set a rhetorical trap for their enemies, who tend to be bound by having an actual point. Attempts to analyze what shitposters are doing, or what their posts really mean, does nothing to defuse them; instead it reinforces their project by amplifying their signal. Shitposting can’t be refuted; it can only be repeated.

The thought of somebody so obviously intellectual putting so much effort into analyzing shit posting amuses me greatly.

major in shitpost studies when?

You KEKS!
RE!
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(Cuck : )
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221

Soon. Really it's only a matter of time until (((they))) attempt to use these tactics against us OR they don't work against them anymore.

this

damn the stream really died now, they let it die, damn. oh well, i have to much work to do anyways, i'll check back in like spring break or summer or sth, or at least march when the weather gets good, there's a megastorm comin and and the alarmist media got everyone shook, went to the grocery store to buy some food and the place was packed with ppl shopping like armeggedon was coming and they were filling their bomb shelter. give me a break. anyways, streams dead, check you in the spring. peace.