I PROBABLY WONT EVER BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN BECAUSE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

I shitposted for trump under the guise of humor and tom foolery i had no idea the mad man was actually going to make my life this much harder i should have never shilled for you white boys i just talked to my lawyer and he spooked the shit out of me im afraid of walking out of my house cause if i even look at anyone funny ill get deported back to my shitskin hell hole country (also you cant save this pic i made it)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azdangonzalez/status/829538940356997120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan–American_Treaty_of_Friendship
youtu.be/lbOtyWTRZ_g?t=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shill

learn to use proxy next time

sage

Anchor baby who voted for Hilldawg here get fukd fag

fuck off leaf this is of the utmost importance

Why didn't you follow our laws? That's all we ask.

That's because we have actual standards now, faggot.
BTFO back to whatever shit-hole you came from.

i have a green card i havent done shit my lawyer spooked me into thinking trump will deport me tell me ill be ok

Fuckin' Saved.

You'll be fine

Enlist in the military while you can faggot.

Lets see how much you really love this country you fucker

If you have a green-card no one can do shit as long as you keep obeying the laws. You are basically a temporary citizen waiting to be made a full blown one. Stop overreacting. Your lawyer is just looking for more Green.

Saved for copypasta.

>be shitskin illegal
>"HURR IM GONNA VOTE FOR TRUMP CAUSE LE EBIN MEMES XD I WONT LOOK AT HIS POLICIES AT ALL MEMES LOL"
>get upset when you get deported

What country are you from originally?

woah is this pic supposed to be causing headaches?

get rekt son

>i have a green card
You'll be fine. Just don't visit one of the ten banned countries.

I hope you do get reported you shitskin.

>i have a green card

You're fine

>my lawyer spooked me into thinking trump will deport me

How much you want to bet he voted for Hillary?

El salvador, you're better off without those niggers, belive you me.

If you have a green card and have not broken any laws you are safe ffs. If you are a felon, yeah, Get the fuck out

Did you type this using a telegraph machine?

i already paid him 2 grand to speed up the process desu ive been waiting for months and these country bans are made me shocked cause people were detained with green cards

why would you get deported? do something you know was wrong, OP? talk about it, you'll feel better. you're among friends.

morocco

>shocked cause people were detained with green cards
And immediately released.

Marry a fat white girl like all the other Mexicans.

It's like 1d checkers mate.

I hope you get deported.

They only affect you if you are in one of the banned countries. Don't leave the USA and naturalize ASAP.

im not illegal you donkey

see ya paco!!!!!!!!!!

rip see you at immigration next week

What the fuck did you think was going to happen you retard? Next time actually look into things instead of being a memester.

Now go hide in the woods for 8 years or say hi to ISIS for us when you get home.

Honest question. Why do Mexicans think they are better than subMexicans?

Press d to deport.
D.

You had your chance to vote for Hillary and you squandered it. Now go home.

posting in EEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC THREAD

put me in the screencap for /r/trumpgret xd

>a
>bloo
>bloo
>bloo
>:^)

You'll be fine, don't go back and don't commit any crimes and you get full citizenship.

i unironically believe in the right wing death squads will be in my lifetime

Theyre like us, but worse.

You know, it makes perfect sense to me that someone who is pissed about something Trump did would come here and complain.

Makes more sense if you don't think about it I guess.

Are you a muslim?

Morocco is not on the list, what the fuck are you talking about?

>Green card
>worried about deportation

Where the fuck is the retard bin? God damn you idiot, you need to keep shit posting for TRUMP. Dont let women and actual illegals convince you you're in the same boat as them, they're just trying to drag you down with them

>I have a green card
Your lawyer is going to scare the shit out of you then come up with a solution to this imaginary problem that involves you paying him money.

Just wait and see paco

Also, don't get welfare, immigrants who rely on welfare may get deported in a future EO.

>also you cant save this pic i made it

Saved

keep making rare wojaks and you'll be fine.

the muslim ban meme got to me im shook

>Greencard
>Posts on Sup Forums
I'm sorry, but this kind of antisocial behavior isn't what America is looking for in potential citizens. Finish up work this year, train a native replacement, and please vacate the country by 1/1/2018

t. National HR department

us citizen here, i remember when i went for my interview and there was this skinny russian dude who went in front of me, he came out crying, he had an assault on his record or some shit. they dont fuck around when it comes to immigration, we need to know who the fuck is in this country, that's where it will end up being in a few years, open border cucks will get btfo.

im glad i got my citizenship when i did, you get that done once you have stayed in the country for 5 years straight, but these idiots are traveling out of the country, that resets the time, it has to be consecutive years.

It's not a muslim ban.

>not white

bye

no not really

are you muslim?

Write a letter to Drumpf and tell him you're a good citizen who voted for him.

how does this image make you feel?

twitter.com/azdangonzalez/status/829538940356997120

Is your mom in this van?

that's not true, spic. green card holders aren't citizens it's up to the government really.

I'd run them the fuck over to be quite honest.

If you have a green card, you'll be fine. Michael Flynn has already signed an order finding it in the national interest for LPRs to be allowed entry to the United States.

Unless something changes drastically (i.e., something outside Trump's power to do via Executive Order), you'll be fine as long as you aren't here unlawfully, aren't a national of the seven countries subject to the travel moratorium, and aren't a refugee.

Deporting rightwingers is the best kind of deportation! Remove rightwingers immediately! MAGA!

Green card just means you're here legally. Shit can be revoked at any time for any reason.

ive seen worse

Hahahahahahahahahah. Get raped.

>leftists will throw minorities under the bus if they vote right-wing

Really makes you ponder.

Well im sorry I called you a retard, but yeah dont worry man. Right wingers want criminals and illegals out.

>morocco
You have to go back

You can marry a gay and stay in Amerikkka.

I feel like there might be a story behind this post.

how about this one?

>Shit can be revoked at any time for any reason.
I'm pretty sure that's not true

KEK no way my entire family is legal we just dont want to get mixed with the peeps getting deported really dont know what to expect

>morocco
You have to go back

Don't break the law or leech off the welfare system. And hopefully you won't marry a muslim or convert back

Don't worry best ally, we would never block immigration from your country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan–American_Treaty_of_Friendship

Oh yeah, you absolutely have to go back and fast

Honestly out of most muslim countries Morocco is one of the least shitty.

nothing idc lol

proxies aren't allowed on Sup Forums moron

see ya later

FUCK OFF

>no not really
Its a fucking yes or no answer Mohammed, you are definitely going back.

Thats the spirit.

I don't discriminate. White rightwingers can just get thrown into the ocean! Nobody will miss them anyway, and normal people can get back to fixing all the problems they created.

now you post one. test of the true american spirit.

Sucks To Suck

Would you get out of here already!!

i dont pray or read the quran i occasionally get the sausage breakfast burrito wrap from mcdonalds cause its tasty so idk you tell me

But this guy is Moroccan you hypocritcal neoliberal shithead.

no

right-wingers love illegal immigrants and want them to stay.

we'll need them to balance the left wing death squads. the American system is all about checks and balances. geez, the ignorant people they let in my country these days...

youtu.be/lbOtyWTRZ_g?t=11

Rightwinger's a rightwinger senpai. You're all alike!

>tfw American citizen
>tfw white
>tfw 6'2
>tfw brown hair but during the summer it turns gold
>tfw blue eyes

This is a CTR shill thread

What did you think was going to happen? If you were here shitposting you fucking knew what our major platform was.

If you're a good enough sort for us to even want to keep, your country of origin needs you a trillion times more than we do here. Go back and support a similar cause there. Make your country a good ally to us.

MAKE YOUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN.

You have to go back paco

i never understood why people get upset to the point of killing other people over this shit desu