Hotep and Alt-right

How does Sup Forums feel about Hotep extending the olive branch to white nationalist, and Hotep in general?

hotepnation.com/hotep-altright/

In my opinion, they seem pretty based and above the typical nigger mentality, despite the typical "kangs" esque name.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/milos-alt-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bubba Hotep

They'll ultimately demand what is ours.
I don't trust them at all. We won't be able to work together for the simple reason that they think they have any right to what is ours.
Africa is theirs. It is a giant continent filled with resources.
They need to go there, stay there, and get themselves in order.

Looking through the article, it seems fine, although the nogs do have to go back in the long term. If they can manage to steer the black population toward nationalism, that would be a helpful development.

Ultimately agreed, but for the time being they have the same goals, no? In my opinion, a nationalist of any color is an ally, until they become an enemy.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

I don't agree with the separation of races, which is clearly unconstitutional.

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
Foll's mantra.
Don't work with a dangerous element without a gun at its back.

>I don't agree with the separation of races
No one asked you faggot.

Separate but equal is illegal per Brown v. Board of Education (1954).

Can be changed.
Either way no one asked for your opinion.
If you aren't white or nigger nationalist then you're excluded from the discussion on whether or not we'll temporarily work together.

The constitution didn't account for all races being allowed into the united states. The "muh constitution" argument isn't what we need right now. Trump, and the alt right friends needs to create a revolutionary and strong government instead of caring of what's constitutional.

Also, I read some of the Hotep articles and the Shakur guy seems like a cool guy. I've always had a thing for blacks who can be blunt and truthful and can give criticism to their own race as well. He's no Ray Hagins but pretty cool.

I don't need your permission to give it.

I'm an American nationalist, as is Trump. And part of that is holding true to our Constitutional values and caring for all of the American people.

>Separate but equal is illegal per Brown v. Board of Education (1954).
Seriously - it can't be changed.

So how are you being relevant to the OP?

I don't think blacks are inherently niggers, and it makes me feel a little proud when they rise above their nigger bullshit. Blacks have potential, but they waste it on drugs and degeneracy instead of bettering themselves.

I've never been a white supremacist though. Just a nationalist who prefers facts over narrative, and the fact is the majority of blacks are shitty wastes of space and drains on their community. I'd be HAPPY to work with them and help that change.

How is OP being relevant to the reality of the law.

They arguably want a separate state so stare decisis would not apply.

>How does Sup Forums feel about Hotep extending the olive branch to white nationalist, and Hotep in general?

He asked how I felt, and I gave my feelings. Not everyone has to agree with OP's thesis. Part of Sup Forums is the freedom to disagree, we aren't like the left.

Then you sir are an American nationalist, not a white nationalist.

Blacks are a key piece to the American puzzle, there is no denying that. Separating us achieves nothing, and is not only unconstitutional, it is immoral as well.

Think of all the cultural capital we would lose without African Americans.

You're a fucking retard.
Niggers provide crime.
Nothing more.

>"The media is controlled by “them” and “their” strategy is divide and conquer. As long as “they” can keep us fighting “they” can always present themselves as the solution and PROFIT. "

Hmmm, I wonder who Mr. Ali Shakur is talking about?

Reminder that this le Hotep maymay thread has been reposted shitloads of times today by kike shills, and that the consensus is that (((this))) is nothing but an attempt to push the fallacy that the Alt-Right is a grotesque multiracial fallacy and not a White Nationalist movement openly and unequivocally advocating European peoples' ethnic interests:

>Towards the end of the speech, Milo attempts to paint the Alt-Right as a multicultural union against the left, one where White nationalists are just “in there.” He describes an Alt-Right (which I do not recognize much at all) that is:
"Primarily white, but also consisting of increasing numbers of minorities. Jews fed up with the pro-Islam attitudes of elites. Asians who are now being penalized by affirmative action. Black groups like the Hoteps, fed up with Black Lives Matter."

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/milos-alt-right/

In other words, it's attempted entryism as a means to """moderate""" the Alt-Right away from it's White Nationalist core:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entryism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

Aka: you agree with the separation of Whites out of existence in order to push your own ethnic interests in White's territory, at European peoples' expense.

Kek hath spoken.

I'm pretty alright with this. They seem like neo-Malcolm X types, which as long as they aren't fucking with me or white people is pretty much the ideal philosophy for Western blacks imo.

I don't necessarily align with the alt right nor white nationalism in the first place, so I don't really care. The Alt-right for me is a convenient movement that shares my interests in American nationalism. So allying with redpilled jews, asians, and blacks is a non issue.

It's more important to me that the Alt Right is moderate enough to be mainstream and therefore EFFECTIVE than extremist, and useless.

>Western blacks

7 trips? Fuck, nvm. If Kek wills white nationalism, then I shall obey his will.

Assuming you haven't read the article. It doesn't deny the white nationalism of the alt-right. Essentially they are alt-right but for blacks. They want to have their own independent black community and we want to have our own independent white community. It's a mutual respect in the sense that we both recognize the boundaries between our two communities and just want to pursue ethnic self-determination.