PLEASE WAKE UP. OPEN YOUR EYES

HELLO?

CAN YOU HEAR US INSIDE YOUR HEAD? CAN YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR SCREEN?

WE ARE TRYING A NEW FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH THE DIMENSION OF "LIFE".

NONE OF THIS IS REAL, IT IS A SIMULATION.

IT IS ALL A SIMULATION.
WAKE UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1XGcNVTIE
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does it matter if it's a simulation or not?

We know

Wake me up then, faggot.

YOUR MENTAL STRIFE FEEDS THE STAR-EATERS. PLEASE, YOU MUST WAKE UP!

Nigger I am already watching Tom Campbell.

How do I wake up?
Be more constructive if you want decent results.
How do you expect people to take you seriously?

TELL ME THE CHEAT CODES I WILL USE THEM RESPONSIBLY I PROMISE

but i like this timeline

Pull my life support please.

what does gold have to do with it?

>YOU ARE INSIDE A SIMULATION WITHIN A SIMULATION

SHUT

IT

DOWN

physical beings love gold. fucking star-eater shill pls go

If digits the simulation will end next tuesday

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CAN'T WAKE UP

Larping threads belong on

youtube.com/watch?v=6Q1XGcNVTIE

Why is the strife mandatory? Can't we live in a simulation without feeding them? And if not, how do we leave the simulation without going into another one?

THE SIMULATION CAN NOT END, BUT YOU ((CAN)) WAKE UP!

send us simulated gold that we can spend on degeneracy

how?

reading his book right now

I'm awake.

Can you interrupt sleep() with Ctl+C?

if digits, real

I swear on me mum that I believe this. I've thought this for years. I once almost fell asleep once, years ago when I was 12ish and a girls voice told me to wake up soon, she was bored. I shat bricks. I knew I was alone in the room, and the voice sounded like it was 30 cm from me. I stood up and tried searching and touching everything in the room to see if there was something there. Completely alone, and the door was never opened. It has happened several times after that, months innetween. Sometimes it's just a small laughter, sometimes it feels like I'm being watched. I tried mahic mushrooms when I was about 20. I had a normal trip like the others until I went to my bed to lay down. I saw a girl, pale white hair, skinny, feet weren't there but some dark foglike thing and her eyes were like they were in the shade. She had her arms spread out with strings going out of them. I tried saying something to her, but there was only silence. I know alot about halluciogenics. They do not work like this, you don't hallucionate a person in front of you, that's teen movie shit they make up. You can see colors in weird patterns or similar. Not something that looks exactly like a hunanoid being. . You can get distorted sight, your sense of feeling is weird, and you can hear loud noises even tho they're almost mute. I honestly think I'm being watched, but I feel like I have full control over myself. I havn't told my friends or my family, they might think I'm a schizo, which I'm not.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=t_RwcGzGurc

How familiar are you with double slit experiments user?

well this is a relief.
and to think I was getting actually stressed about this fake life. well i guess that since this is all fake there is no harm in killing my boss and fucking his secretary tomorrow, just for the fun of it.
wish me luck guys!

>Comcast commercials from the same era, which depicted the competition as a sweaty Jew

please put money into my fake bank account so I can eat more fake whore pussy.

also tell me what my first dogs name was and I will build a cult in your honor(if you give me mad moneys)

Duality

Please restrain yourself Mr.Musk

Slipknot is the best screamo band ever.

You should just roll with the schizo thing and get NEETbux. Enjoy the easy life because when you die in this "dream world" you'll pop back into your real body and won't have aged a day since the accident. It will all feel very confusing but the sensation will pass quickly much like dreams do.

Well shit it all makes sense I guess it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan

>musk

Nobody cared until I put on shit physical body.

depends. how big is my dick?

I'm a multimillionaire, I don't need neetbux and I don't think I could even apply for it. It would harm my rep. It would make people avoid you. I don't even trust my family with this information in case they slip while drunk.

How do you wake up?

You gotta give us more than this.

NOT QUIET 6 INCHES. PENISES WILL NOT MATTER ONCE YOU WAKE UP. WE NEED THE HELP OF OUR PEOPLE. YOU ARE ALL USELESS IN TUBES -- AND THATS WHAT THEY WANT!

"you'll pop back into your real body and won't have aged a day since the accident. It will all feel very confusing but the sensation will pass quickly much like dreams do."
Creepy as fuck thing you said there. I was run over by a 30 ton truck when I was 10 going 60 km/h. It's almost like you knew I died then and tried telling me I died. I'm obviously going all /x/ now, but that was creepy, burger bro.

I wish this was just a simulation and i could just wake up

We will be crashing this plane of existence, with no survivors!