You idiots realize this is satire, right?

I guarantee you, every retard on this board criticizing this film and the upcoming TV series (which admittedly looks like an awful cashgrab) hasn't actually seen the original flick in question.
It's incredibly nuanced, would probably offend an SJW if one ever actually watched it, and is one of the best directorial debuts this decade. If the film is anything, it's a harsh criticism of the victim culture and solipsistic navel-gazing of contemporary Black America.
youtube.com/watch?v=OATfJ1SwnvQ
Also: Nate Parker stole the idea of naming a slavery film told from the slaves' perspective "The Birth of a Nation" from this movie.
Also: Tessa Thompson ends up with the white guy and the black football players dumps his dumb blonde cheerleader girlfriend for a black woman at the end, so it should please the BLEACHED crowd

We don't give a fuck about this. So please just stop.

no, fritzy, this is important informaton.
something wasn't right about this whole story.
it looks like a shillblue op. to get us to cause problems with netflix stock, and therefore yet another reason to shut down Sup Forums.
as if the fbi doesn't know it's david brock, and pence isn't preparing electric chairs for every single employee there.

Mmm. Good catch this is similar to the last time. You suggest we go hands off?

bullshit

nig nogs get upset when you do ANYTHING even close to racism

whitey's turn get some punches in, back em off a bit

People losing interest in shitflix is also satire.

Time to choose a better hobby burger.

fuck you and fuck your post too

Does it matter?

Fuck off netflix employee

Your shit company is getting btfo and there is nothing you can do about it

Doesn't matter if it was trying to be satire. It came out at the wrong time, when everyone is seeing that this is Soros funded shit at its maximum. It has no place in America.

Stop shilling your dumb nigger show. No one cares.

Fuck niggers /s

bad timing

>/s
Holy shit, fresh off the boat are we?
Fuck off r*dditfag

Didn't you shoot some place or something?

>Niggers writing satire

KEK, good one faggot burger.

Niggers are degenerates and they don't have the mental capacity to make satire into comedy. They're literally ooga booga people who scream into the microphone -- that's comedy to them.

You know damn well if it was called "Dear Black People" that there would be a massive shitstorm exponentially larger than this one, satire or not.

Enough of this hypocritical leftist shit.

Niggers don't understand satire/parody that isn't completely obvious. All the "[Theme] movie" come to mind.

>Didn't you shoot some place or something?

Don't you have some stinky tacos to make, Pedro?

I'll admit, I haven't seen it. Can't be bother to download it though and couldn't care less. I'm concerned about Soros buying netflix stock. Nothing good can come out of it.

I have seen the original, and probably before you did. I saw an early screening at the university of Minnesota, where it was filmed. It's been a while, so I don't remember everything.

If I had to say one thing about it, it's that it really isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It's true, there are a few parts that criticize leftist characters. There is one "strong independent woman" that gets btfo.

That said, most of the blacks it criticized were for being uncle toms. It also didn't have an issue making every white character either an evil rich white frat guy or one guy that's a cuck.

No one cares. We're done. It's getting down voted everywhere and netflix will lose thousands of subscriptions.

>would probably offend an SJW if one ever actually watched it,
They are offended by everything that's not exactly a high bar.

>> (which admittedly looks like an awful cashgrab)

shut the fuck up, homie

I only tell nigger jokes in a satirical manner

>Copying and pasting Sup Forums threads
Sad!