Yeah, "Dear White People" is obnoxious. It's everything wrong with the left. And it's gonna suck as a show...

Yeah, "Dear White People" is obnoxious. It's everything wrong with the left. And it's gonna suck as a show. If you downvoted the trailer or canceled your subscription over it, good for you.

But it has fuck all to do with demographics or "white genocide."

When you flip out on Twitter/YouTube and start ranting about (((the Jews))) and white genocide you just make yourselves look unhinged. Not just to leftists. To people who could be on your side.

Learn to hide your power level or don't interact with the fucking public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8wAs5xQ6kc
gizmodo.com/alt-right-dickheads-bravely-cancel-their-netflix-subscr-1792149955
mobile.twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/829472245647020033
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi, Mike!

Reeeeeeeeeeeee. You cucks can stop any time now. Nobody cares.
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(kek : ) )

Fuck off, shill.

Cancelled and down voted. Race War When?

MY NAMES NOT MIKE!

youtube.com/watch?v=C8wAs5xQ6kc

Fuck off NFLX investor

>Kys cuck

Oh look, this exact same response again.

Guess I'll be watching more kissanime from now on.

This one right here.

what's with Castlevania in this copy pasta?

creating opposing forces and fostering conflict is not the way to go for any side of the spectrum.

There are other ways to avoid litigation-purgatory while still progressing to an ethno-centric system.

Agree. Anyone who openly talks about white genocide, however real the concept may be, is certifiably retarded. The world isn't ready for that kind of talk yet, and all it does is supply the left with ammunition to call us paranoid, mentally ill Nazis.

Honestly? They're digging there own hole at this moment. Who cares if a few liberals watch the show? It definitely won't turn anybody to their side.

If anything it would be beneficial to us.

I don't get it. This is the only thing Netflix could have done to potentially fuck up its golden goose.

The only people who pay for Netflix are middle class whites. Everyone else (SJW's and minorities) bum passwords off their family or friends. Netflix is literally attacking 90% of their core audience.

OP is right. After all, Dear White People follows closely on the heels of the smash hit "Let's Discuss Everything Irritating About Jews" and "Watch The Nigger Fight The Several Cops."

2nd term...

You're advocating a tactic that creates enemies over one that creates friends.

Joke's on you, I don't interact with the public, or any human for that matter.

this guy keeps posting this shit.

shill

>>But it has fuck all to do with demographics or "white genocide."
>
>When you flip out on Twitter/YouTube and start ranting about (((the Jews))) and white genocide you just make yourselves look unhinged. Not just to leftists. To people who could be on your side.

t. goon kike shill

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Twitter personalities are all controlled literal faggots. Fuck every single one of them

>It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture.

You guys really should get nonetflix trending for the laughs.

It's a stupid show, and it's a stupid idea. Stupid ideas need to be purged.

Already cancelled 2x 4 device accounts, you fucking shill. Never going to financially support any company that pushes liberal, anti white propaganda.

>judging an entire group of people (white people) based solely on their skin color because of what a portion of them did
>not racist

Pick one.

Why is blatant racism against white people allowed? I don't think there is a white genocide, but it's very obvious that you can be racist towards white people openly and publicly and it's deemed acceptable

gizmodo.com/alt-right-dickheads-bravely-cancel-their-netflix-subscr-1792149955

>Can you imagine the uproar if white people were enslaved for hundreds of years, and after having been freed were still denied basic rights for another century, and then were denied the tools that would allow them to better their overall circumstance like decent education and access to housing and banking, and then were told that racism was over and that whatever their problems are must be their own fault? Kinda puts the whole thing in perspective when you think about it. Not that I really care either way, just pointing out why people might find it offensive.

:^)

it sounds like the kind of show that I would watch with fellow Sup Forumslacks on live stream, drink a beer and make stupid comments about it

>that quote
Has someone forgotten the switch from the Roman Empire to serfdom and then literal wageslavery during the industrial revolution?

white genocide is the cringiest fucking thing a person can say.

Is this real? Kek, it's obviously working the other way around. It's going to unify white people and make us distance ourselves from POC.

Anyone who says "fashy" like its a clothing style or a cuisine needs to be put to the sword. Fuck Netflix. Vote with your $ its the only thing these cultural Marxist run corporations understand. Btw Soros is a big shareholder in Netflix. Fuck him too

Im with you op, theyre not going to get a dime from me until they make a comedy show about a klu klux klan family, and all their wacky lynching adventures

Hi Netflix damage control! Gas the kikes! That is all!

mobile.twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/829472245647020033

Why does this weird cunts shit sometimes get posted here? As far as I know he's some sort of failed rapper who then decided to become a buzz feed tier journalist. He used to follow my girlfriend on social media and like her stuff

This.

Mockery and ironic contempt works best on shit like this. Austimal rage? Not so much.

>Quick Rundown

George Soros just bought a huge amount of stock in Netflix, he doesn't need to make money off it he's trying to 'spend' their accumulated credibility and trust they've built with the public.

The next step crashing this whole company with no survivors. Seriously, I think they will keep pushing this stuff until Netflix is in the dirt, its all downhill from here, its getting CNN'd.

But what the hell do I know, I worship a cartoon frog

The left are the reason you're in Taiwan right now you ungrateful little fuck

Pffft. I pay $120 per year for netflix.
I've spent more than that on ammunition in the past week.
A'int nobody got time for all these boycotts.