Can't Make This Up

>Anton Pilipa disappeared from his Vancouver, Canada home in 2012
>He was spotted 6,500 miles away walking barefoot in the Amazon jungle
>The 39-year-old had no money or identification on him when he was found
>Pilipa survived by scrounging in the trash for food and clothes, picking fruit, and relying in the kindness of strangers
>Family said they had almost given up hope before they received the call before Christmas that Pilipa was in Brazil
>Stefan said he was shocked by the condition of his brother, whose body and face had 'taken the toll' of such an incredible journey
>Anton has now returned to Canada where he is living with Stefan, his sister-in-law and their children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4205080/Canadian-man-disappeared-2012-Brazil.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably didn't want to deal with all the muslims.

For what purpose?

Anton, who was described as an individualist, was diagnosed with schizophrenia several years ago but his family say they struggled to find him the help he required in the two years before his disappearance.

In 2011, he finally began treatment for his mental illness but that same year, he was involved in an incident which resulted in him being charged with assault and weapons offences.

He fled the country in 2012 before he was due to appear in court.

haha knew he was gonna be a schizo before i even clicked the pic

Ten bucks says it was over a woman.

I know his pain. And Toronto is worse than Vancouver.

He was like one of those insane penguins from that one documentary.

>schizophrenia
Explains everything.
Move
Poor bird, sad

This, I feel his pain....plus he has extra chinks too.

Wouldn't have gotten that far if we had a border wall.

He may be crazy but God fucking damn, what a journey.
Robust dude.

Batman Returns?

I don't think I've ever heard of a successful fugitive who wasn't white.

Fippy Bippy famalam

>Move
I'm planning. It's going to take a while since I'm married and have a child.

>they struggled to find him the help he required
So much for Canadian healthcare eh?

>A mentally handicapped leaf explores all of the American continents in less than 6 years
>Eskimo chink injuns take tens of thousands of years to make the journey

Kek

"Man disappears and is found thousands of miles away" stories used to be interesting..... back before any dumb crazy sjw could lose his shit over a mean tweet and buy a plane ticket to go hug some native dindus.

Walk Forest, walk!

Mental health care here has been de-institutionalised, just like in the US. Most of the bums in Canada are mentally ill, if not on drugs.

>He was spotted 6,500 miles away walking barefoot in the Amazon jungle

So a fucking leaf went to go hang out with other leaves, what's the big deal?

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more just to be the man to walk 5000 miles to get the fuck out of Canada

>His brother said he had one bizarre mission; to get to the National Library of Buenos Aires in Argentina.
>Tragically, when he finally made it to the library, after walking thousands of miles, he was turned away because he didn't have any identification. So he turned around and began his trek into Brazil where he would eventually be found.

oh god I'm fuckin dying I love people with schizophrenia

I know a guy with it who's spent decades writing his own bible because an angel told him to

Moar Canadian news?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit my sides

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

You could probably Hollywood this up and make a decent enough movie.

If you had a wall, they would've found him sooner.

Not enough free stuff in America?

>white man survives 5 years wandering across two continents
>black guy walks 7 hours and loses his hands and feet
the funny part about the story is that the black guy started out with gloves but "lost them in the snow"

how the fuck do you lose gloves that you're wearing

What is a Canadian doing in best Korea?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Wow, Trump's America is really that bad that... really makes you ponder.

Reminds me of the movie Paris, Texas.

I feel sorry for the poor Leaf, now he's going to deal with feral somali subnigger shits. They should have left him in Brasil.

No one gives a shit about mental health nowadays. Its pretty sad working in the field. I often wonder if this is what teachers in public schools feel about their funding.

Black Human is not designed to live in North or cold environments

One of the best films ever made.

Kek'd. Should've stayed in Africa.

I hope he also got some hookers with that gambling.

>How the fuck do you lose gloves you're wearing?

My fucking sides are gone.

>how the fuck do you lose gloves that you're wearing
NIGGERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA

>But why?

>

>Black
>Human

???

How did he make it across the borders? Did he have his passport on him?

The story is misleading he very obviously wasn't just walking around in a haze ending up in Brazil by pure chance. He knew what he was doing.

Surfs up wasn't real you Mormon

Aw, indeed. At the Library of Madness.

Thats becuase omly white people can cross borders without getting turned around most of the time
No really, if he wasnt white he couldnt have done what he did

Be white

he's Bogpilled

Borders between South American countries are open.

>whose body and face had 'taken the toll' of such an incredible journey

idk, i'd say he looks manlier now.

As a schizophrenic I can confirm walking somewhere for no reason is a thing we do

He went on an eh-xpedition

Apparently he was going to a library.

I thought that was Ryan Dunn for a second.

FPBP

Which did you notice first, the fact that you can see almost all of her breast, or that carrot that looks like her enormous dong in a bag?

This is scary. I have schizophrenia and my life dream is to be a humanitarian aid technician in the field. I hope I don't do the same thing as this poor guy.

I keep seeing this "bogpill" term thrown around, can someone give me a quick rundown?

He went for a quick rundown to the store and things got out of hand. Thankfully it only took one call to reunite him with his family.

the feminine penis first of course

You should stop posting.

>be leaf
>browsing music videos I like
>scroll down to read some comments
>"come to brasil"
>take it a little too seriously

just take your medicine nigger

Truly an honorary Aryan

Surprised he didn't get killed while walking through Central and South America, especially since he's a schizo. You'd think he'd have insulted some favelanigger and they'd just kill him without a care or just for the fact that he's a gringo.

I was about to post this

he had to find aku

That penguin browsed Sup Forums too much. He's off to help Sam Hyde.

Ya da da dah! Ya da da dah! Da da dum da da dum da da dum da da dum da da dum da da dum

When I wake up. Yeah, I know I'm gonna be. I'm gonna be the man that wakes up next to you. When I go out. Yeah, I know I'm gonna be...

>Mom had polio
>But still had kids

I havent felt these feels in years.

Thank you user.

the game sends your character free stuff occasionally from your game character's "mom"

Ryan would've [attempted] to drive.

True. Its been a while.

Maybe his mum used a different name? I want to keep this magic alive

Mental health treatment is a complete fucking joke here. Educational requirements are about as difficult as getting a first aid certification and then basically staffed by glorified PSWs. We're surrounded by "councilors" which are no better than you'd expect to be doubling as the phys-ed teacher at your local high school. We've had some extreme fucking pushes for far stricter senior citizen rights and regulations, because surprise surprise, the boomers get whatever they want, and right now what they need are wheelchairs and their asses wiped.
Mental care though? Fuck 'em. Guys paperwork clearly states he has violent reactions to being restrained? Reading's hard. Put him in the restraint chair when he's eating, so he doesn't fall over. Is he freaking the fuck out? sedate him and strap him to a bed.

I'd like to run some produce down her aisle.

no. anyone who plays after a long time of being away will have a bunch of presents from "mom"

>Start up my gamecube copy for the first time in a long ass time
>Some of the villagers think I died
Kek, I wish the newer games were like that.

I'm sure he didn't cross all those countries by the patrol checkpoints sempai.

The current one does. Popped into ACNL last month and what villagers were left thought I was dead

Made me feel bad to be honest. Many good memories with them

Actually Vancouver has very few Muslims compared to most places across the west

For comparison the closest big city to Vancouver the hellhole known as Calgary has had a muzrat mayor for years

I've never got a villager in New Leaf straight up say "I thought you died".

First breasts, then ass, then carrot.

Good and he can stay there

Absolutely based fuckem let it be a lesson

BC has become a dumping ground for everyone else's problems. Therefore were no longer giving out free mental help. These leeches can fuck off

>the lady panel isn't "**** to this post or your **** will *** in her ***" or similar

What a tragic waste of potential

extremely underrated

The rundown of the basic gestalt?

>lady panel
by which I mean last panel

And this is why you should never do weed, not even once.