The amount of shilling, trolling and baiting in here is ridiculous

The amount of shilling, trolling and baiting in here is ridiculous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One could argue that you have a board with mods who are actually against your own board.

Coming here I've been able to filter media for the truth. I now know all Anti-Trump Anti-white, Pro abortion, Pro gay
Anti-Christian are all troll posts and should never be taken seriously. They only give fuel to my original leanings

this board is pretty diluted

With piss

With deez nuts

Seems about par for the course desu

Poor doggo

As if, schlomo.

>sushi poster posting American media as reaction images
Nice proxy m8

>(((shilling, trolling and baiting)))

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

WTF, I hate Trump now. Thanks for making me think.

We're under siege but we will prevail. Hail Victory!

Doesn't matter. The jewish shilling will always be irrelevant. This place is thrilling and we are winning, Israel will collapse in our lifetime.

Actually it looks like some reasonable mod cleaned the most blatant shit away.

and then there's this

Yea but that's just that one Australian guy

Sup Forums IS NOT YOURE ECHO CHAMBER #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Tell me about it. I can't even post in here without someone mentioning the misconception that Ethiopians are starving. Meanwhile, I'm eating this delicious meal with a glass of milk. I'd like to see what you lot are eating, kek. I bet it's not even half as good as mine, probably processed shit.

please tell me that dog got his tongue back

what the fuck

There is nothing wrong with Sup Forums.
If numbers DELET THIS!!!

nigger I just had a pile of pasta and chicken that could bury your entire "meal".

>Ethiopian bantz

is that fucking dirt?

>organic dirt

That's dirt right?

is that a bowl of brown sugar my dude?

politics are varied here
only fools get angry about other's beliefs

>Implying that "American media" is only limited to the United States.
What is globalization?
What is the internet?
What year is it?
Dumbass!!

Doesn't surprise me that you're surprised Mexinigger. I guess you haven't seen food before, have you?

No Ethiopian would ever eat pasta, it's like betraying your country. As for the chicken, you fucking nigger, I had some yesterday with fries. What did else did you have, probably watermelon, amiright?

You lot have never seen real food before, let alone ate it, so the fact that you're reacting this way doesn't surprise me. Go back to eating poutine, sale québécois.

If everyone is a shilling bait troll, then it's a level playing field and we all know what we're dealing with.

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop :)

6 or 7 years ago i would post neo-nazi shit here to troll people because it got the most replies

now that everyone is a neo-nazi i post liberal shit because it gets the most replies

i don't know why i do it or how to stop

someone kill me

Nah, dude.It's beso.
"What is Besso?

Besso is one of the best dry food you can prepare at home before any disaster happens. Besso is in Amharic (Ethiopian National Language). This food has long history and it has been one of the best food people can have during a long journey , war (for fighters ) and it has been a good cure for people who have gastric problem . It has been best kept secret until now.

Besso does not require refrigeration.

How to prepare Besso?

1. Get raw barley (not floor)

2. Roast the barley, (just slightly )

3. Remove the cover of the barley

4. If you have a mill machine, grind the barley and make floor

5. Add some spice (optional)

6. It is ready to go

How to serve Besso?

For eating.

Boil water until it is warm (if there is fire or electricity, if not use cold water)

Bring Basso and mix it with water. (Add sugar or salt optional )

and eat it.

For drinking.

Bring Besso

Get water

Mix them together

and drink it like a shake

If you have empty jar, add water, sugar and Besso together and shake it until it dissolve and drink it like a shake."

It goes without saying that I'm a red-pilled warrior who is on a journey. Hence the beso, and the milk is goat's milk.

I notice 3 types of shilling tactics
1) Obvious bait (On-topic). These threads are meant to sew dissension or turn the userbase against itself, or to portray the userbase (and any legitimate views or opinions the userbase may have) to outsiders as completly absurd. They will reply and keep these threads active.
2) Off-topic spam. These threads are meant to be obviously off topic for people report them, and obvious to the mods, because the constant stream of these threads are meant keep the moderation occupied, maybe even the userbase too. This tactic allows them to moniter the board, so they can tell when it's being moderated and when its not.
3) Banal threads. These threads are catalog fillers (and sew disinterest), uninteresting and not meant to attract any serious discussion whatsoever and go largely unnoticed, any replies will be ignored unless they need to trigger a slide. They keep THEIR discussion threads active, then keep the rest of the catalog filled so they can keep your threads out.
Constant "Blacked" threads, for example, are useful because they can work on all 3 levels.

No. The majority of users here are under 15 and take just about all and any bait. Doesn't help they are suicidal virgins either.

A mamma mia! Oh justa the tima! The pizzapie- is almost a dona!

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Yup. I don't know what these retarded shills think they're achieving here. If they're trying to stifle discourse or change minds, it's not working LOL.

>bizzaro piss!

>eating pasta is treason
oops, did I strike a nerve?

Nice

Wow I actually learned something from a pol thread.

Thanks Ethiopia.

Rien d'anormal, j'etais juste entrain de leur montrer que nous Ethiopiens avons a manger, contrarement a ce que les autre disent.
Delet this!

This isn't reddit fuckhead.
You don't just stumble here and stay when you're a weak pussy

>MFW I lived to see a thread get derailed by a fucking African

Oh well. At least it's better than nonstop bait and pathetic attempts at trolling. Now tell me Ethiopia, is Sup Forums well known in your part of Africa?

"What your're looking at here is is advanced shitposting!"

Forgot pic

It is a result of poor moderation. We should enforce the sticky (yes we do have one).