THE BANNON PILL

Read this and your eyes will be opened. Bannon truly is the man who'll save the United States, and by saving the USA he'll save the world. Also there's links to two of his documentaries and interviews and talks so you can see how Bannon is ourguy

>America, says Bannon, is suffering a “crisis of capitalism.” (He uses the word “crisis” a lot—more on that later.) Capitalism used to be all about moderation, an entrepreneurial American spirit, and respect for one’s fellow Christian man. In fact, in remarks delivered to the Vatican in 2014, Bannon says that this “enlightened capitalism” was the “underlying principle” that allowed the US to escape the “barbarism” of the 20th century.

>Since this enlightened era, things have gradually gotten worse. (Hence the “crisis.”) The downward trend began with the 1960s and ’70s counterculture. “The baby boomers are the most spoiled, most self-centered, most narcissistic generation the country’s ever produced,” says Bannon in a 2011 interview.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/05/quartz-steve-bannon-really-wants/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEsYy01HWt4
soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=RMCsK0wxjzo
youtube.com/watch?v=FE1pu6pDI34
youtube.com/watch?v=-36PDP-2Fyw&t=182s
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/bannon-odds-islam-china-decades-us-foreign-policy-doctrine/97292068/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_Yj5XxUE0&t=535s
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-frank-gaffney-june-29-2016
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-dr-thomas-williams-january-6-2016?in=breitbart/sets/breitbart-news-daily-january-6
soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-stephen-k-bannon-november-2-2016
imdb.com/name/nm0052442/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So he complains about it, what's he gonna do about it?

>Breitbart

Simple, kill the Batman.

everything in the article
>being this retarded

>bashing boomers
Say no more, i'm already persuaded.

kek, was about to post this

I read that and thought that Steve Bannon was gonna say something like we need to redouble our effort to get more quartz....

youtube.com/watch?v=IEsYy01HWt4

soundcloud.com/buzzfeednews/steve-bannon-at-dhi

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

youtube.com/watch?v=RMCsK0wxjzo

Documentary "Border War"
youtube.com/watch?v=FE1pu6pDI34

youtube.com/watch?v=-36PDP-2Fyw&t=182s

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/01/31/bannon-odds-islam-china-decades-us-foreign-policy-doctrine/97292068/

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_Yj5XxUE0&t=535s

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-frank-gaffney-june-29-2016

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-dr-thomas-williams-january-6-2016?in=breitbart/sets/breitbart-news-daily-january-6

soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-stephen-k-bannon-november-2-2016

Other documentaries to watch: Torchbearer, Generation Zero

Wow, Bannon is getting an early start on being the next Karl Rove.

Or maybe the media is trotting out the "chief advisor really controls the President" meme even earlier than they did for Bush.

Documentaries by Bannon

>Border War The Battle Over Illegal Immigration
>Torchbearer
>Generation Zero

Other movies by him
imdb.com/name/nm0052442/

To understand the man you need to enter his mind, especially the ones directed and written by him

Why does he want quartz so bad? It's not even that valuable.

The latter

not knowing the elites use quartz for interndimensional time travel

Holy shit great interview.

I like this guy about as much as Trump after researching him.

Same, my liberal friend despises him.

me too, he's based

This, which is funny considering they never questioned how much authority Hillary and Rahm Emanuel had over Obama during his first term.

>unironically liking a Zionist Christian

>implying im not a zionist or a christian

>a fat alcoholic
lmao

Still better than all of pol together could achieve

>The downward trend began with the 1960s and ’70s counterculture. “The baby boomers are the most spoiled, most self-centered, most narcissistic generation the country’s ever produced,” says Bannon in a 2011 interview.

This man is doing God's work. This is all true. All of it.

Bannon 2020

They are meming it hard because of the national security council appointment while kicking the only two other people that really needed to be there in combination with a lot of the problems with the muslim bans (regarding the greencard holders) was also a Bannon thing. People have been pretty easy on him before but that triggered them.

But then you realize that all generations that follow them have been equally retarded or worse and that even if we deport illegals our fellow millennials/80s and 90s kids will probably fuck everything up again.

Millennials will die in the great war. Only based generation z will be left. And they'll hate everyone from boomers to millennials for throwing away everything their forefathers built

Z is garbage and a meme pushed by people born 1996+

No one was kicked. Stopped falling for fake news, Sweden. I swear to fucking God.

t. Millenial

Something does need to change, if it has to be a great crash and reset so be it. I'd rather we bring the lumbering zombie that is western leftism down around our ears even if it means some get squashed by debris as a result. The US is the nexus of power and influence that the western leftist regime relies. If Bannon can bring the US down or more optimistically, copt it, then i hope he does soon.

Bump. HEIL BANNON!

>implying anything's wrong with either

>the baby boomers voted in a guy who hates the baby boomers

>the boomers who know there is a fucking problem with boomers and have grown out of "weed lmao" and liberalism

How will he deal with safe spaces and the sjw agenda?

>Breitbart

Nice fake news faggot.

So tell be about his connection with Moldbug.
Who is this Moldbug?
Is he one of the Dark Enlightenment people, right?
Is Dark Enlightenment the finall pill to swallow?

>Christianity
Why exactly is this necessary?

/ourgoy/