I hope you're happy, Sup Forums

An immigrant mother just fell victim to Drumpf's deportation. She is the first known victims.

Now who will take care of her children?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/02/08/deported-trump-guadalupe-garcia-de-rayo/97678236/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE
nrlmry.navy.mil/tc_pages/tc_home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nobody will, she can die and everyone on Sup Forums wouldn't give a fuck.

boo hoo

I'm pretty sure this board is crawling with lolicon paedophiles who'd be happy to take care of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPmb0F00YPE

lots of pedophiles in gov, they will take care of childrens

>nrlmry.navy.mil/tc_pages/tc_home.html
Multiple accounts of identity theft

>Now who will take care of her children?
Their father

/thread

She's a felon and a welfare thief. She made terrible choices which have now caught up to her. Her children will have to live with that, just like any random white dude who commits a felony and goes to jail.

Also, you are a piece of shit with no soul. Fuck off.

FUCK DRUMPF

Her children can go back with her.

no

Is their father american? Otherwise, these kids of hers are NOT....repeat NOT...American citizens, no matter what you think the 14th Amendment says.

I hope her kids go to Mexico with her. Or die. Or disappear whatever

What? That's not what the law says.

she will, in mexico.

>casualties

Are these kikes serious?

the mom, they all go! no anchorbabies! they go too!

Fuck trump and his racist PIG supporters

she can take her children back to mexico with her

She knew the risks involved in being a border hopper. It's illegal, she got caught, now she's faced with the consequences. That's life.

Send the kids back too.

Her tears mean more than laws and national borders ever could.

THANK YOU JESUS

THANK YOU GOD

IT BEGINS

Too bad I already masturbated

On top of this, she had an assload of community protestor bucks and TWENTY TWO YEARS to fix this shit, plus the friendliest executive branch in decades to get legal under.

>Govt workers doing their job.

>why you get in the back of the line
>like everybody else
>and be a good latino

Fucking ecstatic. I don't care about her kids, she should have thought about the consequences of being an illegal human before making illegal kids.

You can expect 2 things to happen:
1- Illegals will not keep their appointments with ICE for fear of being deported.

2- Mass immigration of illegals to California from other states. California will not deport them.

Why did she irresponsibly come to another country, illegally, putting herself and her young child in danger?

That's morally reprehensible. Who does such a terrible thing to an innocent child?

Why not?

Charged with a felony

>Innocent

I don't give a fuck. My sister is in prison, I've had her kids for the last four years, nobody's writing sob stories for her ass. You know why? She broke the law as a white, natural citizen, not as a brown illegal. Shove it up your stupid fucking ass, you dumb faggot.

It'd be hilarious if even just 2 million ran to California. Oh how the rent prices there ewould skyrocket and everyone else's would fall.

What is ICE? It's cold water for me and slippery stuff. (pic)
Also will you Yanks stop using terms like 'special agent'? It's laughable.

Holy shit, the wrath of KEK is upon us.

(OP)

1- Illegals will not keep their appointments with ICE for fear of being deported

The hilarious thing is that the left tries to use this as an argument for not deporting them.

"Bu-but you can't arrest criminals or some of them will run away to avoid being arrested!"

A retarded Aztec who has to go back.

Praise Kek!

>laughable phrases
OI YE POOFTER TOSSPOT, CHEERIO THEN, PIP-PIP AN' 'OW'S THE QUEEN? BOB'S YER UNCLE, BEEN A TICK SINCE ME LAST SHAG, BLIMEY, GOT A RASH ON ME WILLY FROM ALL THE WANKS, AN' I'VE GONE BARMY MENTAL WIFFOUT A PROPER BACCY ROLL, WOT U NEED'S A GOOD CHIMNEY SWEEP, AYE

they can go with her

Repealing the jus soli clause of the 14th Amendment would solve these problems.

Except they are...who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to grant immediate citizenship to anyone born in the US?

fuk u and you fascist racist pig anti trumpers

It was to make the ex-slaves citizens.

>victim.
No.

it's everything i had hoped it would be

thanks trump

>77
Kek'd and checked

This guy

>Implying she took care of them

Send the kids to work at the ""Pizza Joint""