What Did He Mean By This?

>I’m starting with the man in the mirror
>I’m asking him to change his ways
>And no message could have been any clearer
>If you wanna make the world a better place
>Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

Was he right? I like Michael a lot and he was obviously redpilled at some point, but I would like to know if there are any good values in these lyrics, how do you interpret them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc
youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA
youtube.com/watch?v=z-yXx57VS3U
youtube.com/watch?v=3q96wexKWwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, he did become white

He was black. Nuff said.

youtube.com/watch?v=GG7nSBgvGVc

youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

youtube.com/watch?v=ybPQ4UpLncA

He was an amazing talent. Sad that he got so fucked up with the surgery.

What all surgeries did he get?

Dunno, I just meant the plastic surgery on his face/skin that turned him into a freak show.

Nose job, face lift, botox, filler etc. He had quite a few. Have you listened to his last phone call? Weird as hell.

I thought he had a skin disease or something. Also why does his daughter look white?

He probably felt a little guilt for being a child diddler.

Good goy

He was being framed as a pedo because he didnt't accept the eternal jew. Then he is murdered. Trump knows this.

he was good, he was really good. but he dead now I think.

Don't blame the surgery. He got into an accident when filming a commercial that burned his hair and his face as well.
He mentioned a conspiracy caused by (((them)))

I never believed that. He was just fucked up from never having a proper childhood so tried to recreate it as an adult.

Michael literally didn't do anything wrong. He was framed by Hollywood kikes. Go listen to (((They))) Don't Really Care About Us or Morphine. Michael was redpilled as fuck.

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

>I'm such a swine baby
>All down the line daddy
>I hate (((your))) kind baby
>So unreliable

Nose job, face lift, had to get his skin bleached to compensate for the fact he had vitiligo, surgeries to help fix his nasal passage, plastic surgeries to help with burn wounds, and I think a heart surgery.

he was innocent. trump knows this and always supported him
youtube.com/watch?v=z-yXx57VS3U
youtube.com/watch?v=3q96wexKWwo

>how do you interpret them

I had a girlfriend who went to Honduras with the peace corps in 2008. She wanted to help the people and build infrastructure for teachers. I told her that the problem was after she left everything would fall to shit again because it was not a local problem but a problem with the government. There is corruption, ignorance and institutionalized criminality that prevent things like clean water and prevent teachers from getting paid, so they stop being teachers and they leave to find work.

I told her that if she wanted to see change, she needed to be in a place where the change happens. If you want to save the whales, being on a raft in the ocean holding a sign is going to do jack shit. But being a lawyer passing laws against whaling, or being on the board of directors for the fishing companies that lease the ships is going to give you the opportunity to make real and substantial change.

She works for the government now (IRS) and is able to help people in need and advocate internally for change/reform. I work for a fortune 500 company and provide regulatory oversight, ensuring that we comply with the state/federal laws.

Really think of how hard he opposed the Soros type shit of divide and conquer with the races. Michael was redpilled and actively worked against Jewish tricks in the media.

You're both disgusting bureaucrats

i agree with you, i think he was clearly a bit messed up in the head, emotionally underdeveloped, but i also don't believe he was guilty of being sexual with the kids.

bump plz

I heard he got plastic surgery because of a PEPSI commercial. His skin caught fire.

Was it the Jews who killed Michael?

her mother was white
she's a qt

Believing that Michael Jackson was a pedo is extremely bluepilled.

Dude was strange as fuck, but the Jews wanted to destroy his career for some reason.

Ironically he was probably invited to a pizza party and decided he was going to go public with his knowledge, so they had to kill him.

The man had a career in Hollywood for 50 years. Guaranteed he saw something he wasn't supposed to have.

Pretty much a guarantee that his dad pimped him out as a child, too.

wow so many redpilled people out here, good. i always tell everyone that they should turn off the tv and go to read the court transcripts, the guy did nothing wrong. but of course some retards are too fucking lazy to do that and they still believe he was a pedo because "the media"

a trap before his time

>kick me
>kike me
>don't you black and white me

he was killed by the jews and framed for being a pedo by the jews

he wasn't the real father

Reminder they made him strip in court to see if a description of his penis matched

I'm happy about it, too. I grew up a fan of the guy, always loved him and his music. The older I got the more I noticed the stuff about Jews in the songs he wrote. The songs he actually wrote are much better than the singles they wrote for him to perform.

On the pedo thing, everyone in that kids family said that the adult claiming abuse was the only one who thought that and said they were trying to get money. What the kid said was fed to him, didn't hold up, was nonsense, and other members of his family exposed the greed of the parent claiming abuse.

It sucks he's remembered as a pedo. There's a reason he wasn't convicted and it wasn't due to buying his way out. He wanted it to be over, so he did, but only once. The other time he fought it and won because he realized how that looked after he bought out the first time. So he took the baseless claims the second time and showed them they were bullshit.

Yeah but don't they all kind of look the same? They just wanted to humiliate and degrade him.

He also went through with it so he obviously wasn't afraid. If it did match, maybe the kid snuck a look at his penis while he was passed out.

not in the court, at the police station. it was in 1993. he was ready to prove that he was innocent but his "advisors" told him he should pay and people will eventually forget. they didn't...

maybe it was the jews, some people believe they accused him and tried to destroy him because of the beatles catalouge. maybe he also "knew" something... i don't know. it pisses me off that some people are accusing him of molestation now after he died, they're trying to sue his estate and shit, but the fact that they defended him during the trial and that they have no career and no money anymore, because they're talentless pieces of shit, doesn't really help them. so again, it's all about money and it always was