Hey /pol, I'm indian (non muslim) living in america, legal, born and raised. Supported trump too...

hey /pol, I'm indian (non muslim) living in america, legal, born and raised. Supported trump too. Am I a degenerate for believing that the white race is superior to mine? I think that the British should still have controlled India becuase my mother country is in a ton of problems (improved social conditions under British rule preferably). Can I also participate in the upcoming crusade? I have great admiration for the European race and Western Civilization. Is it traitorous if I prefer their culture in comparison to my Indian culture?
>pic unrelated

Yes but you can't help it you're an indian and Indians are one of the most self hating race.

whoah what is wrong with that pitbull's tongue?!

Have some pride in your shitty race Pajeet

those bastards cooked like piece of b-bacon ... vicious bastards

>those bastards cooked like piece of b-bacon
LIKE A PICE OF BACON. DO YOU GET IT??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

don't laugh then see if I care

Dude, if true Indian, remember the Ghurkas! Your finest people!

>Ghurkas
Indian Gorkhas (Nepali: भारतीय गोर्खा, Bharatiya Gorkha) are Nepali language speaking Indian citizens of Gorkhaland origin. The term "Indian Gorkha" is used to differentiate between: Gurkhas from India who are Indian citizens VS Gurkhas from Nepal who are Nepali citizens (allowed to stay in India) as per the Indo-Nepal Treaty of Peace and Friendship (1950).

nah, it's cool. Just don't fall into self-hate. Become and indian ubermensch and join the fight.

>I'm indian
stopped reading

are you new?

start by stop being smelly you animal

Yes you are degenerate for giving up on your race, but also for being indian.

>I'm indian (non muslim) living in america, legal, born and raised.

If you are born in usa you aren't indian , faggot. India doesn't even give dual citizenship. Same as china.

You do realize India was once the entire indian subcontinent...right ?

Indian Gurkhas are more Indian than all of east India

>are you new?
yes, please help me

Ah, yes. All India united, rioght to where China starts *screeching*

oh wow samefagging too

u got any fart jokes u want to lay on us my man?

Why time is it when an elephant farts?

India /hindu are people who live near indus/sibdhu rivers

Its a identity , it doesn't necessarily reflect race & religion.

FYI Nepalese follow Hinduism. Genetically Tibet/Nepal/central India are the same.

>Why time is it when an elephant farts?
Too late, look out for the shit. LOL.

Pic related

Why would you believe the white race is superior to your own, you fucking cuck?

>FYI Nepalese follow Hinduism. Genetically Tibet/Nepal/central India are the same.

This I learn today. Thank you my Indian friend.

RARE FLAG

DA FUCK IS THIS SHIT THO?! If shitty little territory of Guam gets a flag, ALAS DESERVES A FUCKING FLAG.

I love this dog with its bacon tongue. I must say, the dog does not appear to be in pain. I suppose it is drugged.

/thread

Come now