How come Muslims in Asia don't go out killing Asians like the Muslims in the West do?

How come Muslims in Asia don't go out killing Asians like the Muslims in the West do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Davao_City_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2014/06/china-executes-13-xinjiang-attacks-2014616162138467489.html
thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/NHRC-notice-to-U.-P.-govt.-on-exodus-from-Kairana/article14414768.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why bother? there's just like three or four billion more

Really makes you ponder

Because if Muslims kill Hindus, then Hindus form gangs and start killing muslims. Same thing with Sikhs and Chinese. This is how religious riots usually start around those parts.

In China they kill them when they act up. Japan doesn't even let the bastards in

hardly any there except for china in which case

>implying they dont try to

there arent enough of them and the gooks are animals.

not to mention they're smart enough to know their plans.

(You)

Asians hate muslims.

>there arent enough muslims in asia
>biggest muslim country is indonesia

Because most of those governments don't give a shit about human rights or rule of law, and will fuck everyone in their community up for that shit. Tolerance? Fuck that noise.

They do. You can read all about it in books, magazines, and newspapers. There currently aren't any comic books on the subject though, so buckle down user.

That's not part of the (((plan))) so they don't push it on them

They aren't as stupid and (((tolerant))) as westerners since their cultures haven't been subverted by marxist jewry for decades. If muzzies started shit in asia, they'd all be hanging or deported the next day.

They're not subhuman barbarian inbred sand niggers

A number of reasons.

1. Because Asians have a culture of "not taking that shit." If you immigrate to most parts of Asia you not only immigrate you also INTEGRATE. Individuality and deviation from cultural and national norms is frowned upon and will severely limit career opportunities. As such most muslim immigrants tone down their beliefs for economic and practical reasons. Sometimes husbands will even allow their wives to remove their burkas or hijabs if they think it will reflect badly upon them.

Compare this to Europe or the rest of the West where even their most abbhorent and intolerant practises and beliefs are nannied and celebrated as "cultural diversity."

Ergo give a spoiled child what they want and they don't behave. They just keep demanding more.

There's many more historical and cultural reasons but too long to delve into.I'm sure someone will pick up the thread.

Someone doesn't know what goes down in Xinjiang, China. Google it. Crazy shit goes down there, it's the main Muslim part of China.

Because they are way more chill. I lived on a Muslim island in do it Thailand for several months. In Myanmar the Buddhists kill the Muslims and chase them out. Then Thai Buddhists put them into slavery on fishing boats. The world isn't so simple

But they do? China has islamist attacks regularly

He right. Muslims in Malaysia and The Philippines, not to mention Burma are always out being sneaky and pulling stupid shit. It's like that in China as well, with the occasional Uighur suicide bomber in the autonomous province.

What are you talking about? They're just in a secluded part of China but still start a lot of shit.

As usually OP can't fact check before posting.

They do. Thailand has a 20 year long insurgency battle going in the south. Chinese Muslim chimpout often too. Most Asian Nations have Muslim problems

>deported
Haha nope, just hanging

You don't see mass attacks in Asia like you see in Europe over a cartoon drawing over Muhammad.

But they do you just don't here about it
Plus Asian Muslims are still Asian so they are less durka durka

You must be kidding. Ibdont understand why the hell they do all that tu us (European countries-except maybe from Uk) but sure know why they do that to USA, you fucking destroyed the poor bastards...

Oh, ok

What was this about?

they do where they have significant populations
you don't see it a lot in japan let's say because there aren't many muslims there
but in china, where there are a ton in the west, the ethnic han chinese don't hesitate to use flamethrowers to control their shitty behavior
i know the burmese have a huge problem with muslims, someone post that one monk talking about how buddhism and islam can't coexist because islam is too destructive
apparently they also fuck shit up in singapore and the phillipines

> Islamism have all attracted segments of the Uyghur population.[9][10] Pan-Turkism manifested in the early 20th century, in opposition to Yang Zengxin's rule. Chinese promotion of atheism during the early years of the PRC reinforced the Islamic beliefs of the Uyghurs, which were further heightened when the political liberalization of the 1980s allowed Uyghurs to interact with Muslims in the Gulf region and Central Asia.[10] Recent incidents include the 1992 Urumqi bombings,[11] the 1997 Ürümqi bus bombings,[9] the 2010 Aksu bombing,[12] the 2011 Hotan attack,[13] 2011 Kashgar attacks[14] and the 2014 Ürümqi attack.[15][16]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China

That's just a few in china. Just because you don't hear about it through your preferred news source it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Why don't these go mainstream?

Yeah they just set off so many car bombs that the IRA gets jealous. I was in SEA for 1 month and I remember hearing of let or at least 6 car bomb attacks.

Japan does actually. Hate to burst your weaboo fantasy. Try looking up how many mosques are in Japan.

The Muslims chimping out because them and local christian groups are in a battle. Christian group put out fliers decrying the Muslims there. Muslims then went and killed 31 people. in China.

Because you don't pay attention to news outside of the US.

But they do

March 1, 2014, a knife attack occurred inside the Kunming Railway Station in Kunming, Yunnan, China. At around 21:20, a group of 8 knife-wielding men and women attacked passengers at the city's railway station.[2] Both male and female attackers pulled out long-bladed knives and stabbed and slashed passengers. At the scene, police killed four assailants[3][4] and captured one injured female. The incident, targeted against civilians, left 31 civilians and 4 perpetrators[1] dead with more than 140 others injured.[5][6] In the afternoon of 3 March, police announced that the six-man two-woman group had been neutralized after the arrest of three remaining suspects.

*At least
Shitty phone keyboard.

Can you translate me dunno chinese

anime

Because China isn't launching crusades in their countries

Lets' put it this way, the Chinese slaughter their own when they try to riot or protest, what do you think they do with jihadi and african niggers.
Combine flame throwers , firing squads , live burial pits, rounding up of muslims communities thinking of chimping out and using them for organ harvesting.
They keep killing them, they understand if they chimp out in mainland China they will die.
Violence and the threat of extreme violence is the only language they understand.

Terror attack on Chinese government building leaves 5 dead in restive Muslim province

Four terrorists have been killed in Xinjiang province in Western China after driving a car into a government building and setting off an explosive device. One bystander is believed to have been killed before police shot dead the four attackers.

"Religion of Peace" in Chink

>how many mosques are in Japan
according to wikipedia's list of mosques in japan, 12, although it says in another article 30-40
for a nation of 127 million, of which 70000 are muslims, that's not bad at all

They do, China just censors it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Davao_City_bombing

Chinks blow themselves all the time in factory explosions so there's no way to demoralize them.

Yes a very small community that tried to chimp out and found out that their rioting even with the tiny jap nips wasn't tolerated and they shut that shit down .

Wtf? Why?

Also are there any attacks outside of China?

You mean in the USA? I guess there's only so much info viewers can digest so the news networks pick the stories they feel their viewers can relate to. Besides china is locking down news coverage pretty heavily themselves.

But the important thing is that the info is out there for anybody willing to search so that leaves the responsibility to citizens. Don't blame the journalists. If you buy into the idea that it's their responsibility to keep you informed then you are well on your way to become a victim of them.

They do.
I think Southeast Asia doesn't get media coverage in North America because none of you fuckers know anything about it.

Nope where ever muslim niggers go , muslims do what muslims do which is to chimp out , guess what the Chinese including the locals kill them.
They actually are very business like and systimatic about.

Yes, like I said before in this thread SEA has had a Muslim insurgency problem for 20+ years

No not really

>4k muslims in mexico
>they not only dont do any terrorism, they dont actually commit crimes. our amish are more troublesome

rly makes one think

the magic of the great firewall of china

arab jihadis have difficulty communicating with china's members of the religion of peace > attack rates go down
china's treatment of 'dangerous opposition' is scary + the firewall and press limitations blocks news of it coming out > you won't really know what actually happened, other than fuzzy headlines

They absolutely do

The irony about the progressive types is that they're just as ignorant as the retarded Trump voters that they mock. They're completely ignorant of what goes on in foreign countries. It's how this idea that white people are the most racist continues to exist.

Whatever is not televised or picked up by popular media just sinks under the radar. All political discussion is directed by whatever outlets want to post about.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

They do though. Look out for news from Indonesia and the like. I'm sure there is plenty. They have a big one once in a while.

Actually this is literally whites

Pretty much there would be no problem with Muslims globally if whites didn't invade Iraq (and lose)

Have you ever thought that maybe whites are really fucking racist?

You mean Thailand has had an insurgency against ethnic minorities who reject the authority of a corrupt state

They do all the fucking time

We're just too lazy to do anything other than preaching on kikebook

No they don't

I find the whites in this thread talking about Muslims as a global problem absolutely fucking hilarious given their track record as a race basically leading the entire planet to accept Marxism

Yeah like maybe they don't want to get hacked up by the fucking cartel

Because they are inbred pieces of sandpeople. Look in central asia. It just works. Now look in the middle east. Burning flames of fury that will be never quenched.

Because our tolerant media hides it. Muslims rape our women all day in certain states, there are states where Hindus are leaving en-masse but nobody cares because our parties like US Dems appease them

(((marxism)))
(((white people)))

but yeah, I'll agree, the anglo and german useful idiots are just as guilty

You should go sometime to broaden your horizons. SEA is a really bizarre place. You can go from countries of extreme poverty to almost first world countries in an hour plane ride. You can see weird culture clashes of Buddhism and Islam and somewhat Western. There are strict governments but with pockets of what might as well be the wild west. Southeast Asia is a really great place to see for yourself. I really love going there.

LOL you shit in your own streets

American hick who reads storm front is telling me to broaden my horizons

Found the Paki nigger. I like you retarded taxi drivers acting all pussy in cali

Cause chinks are fucking subhuman scum that wouldnt hesitate to slaughter you if you try some sneaky shit.

T. Whitewashed son of chink parents

Hello Achmed

You live in India

Hi faggot

Should be raising hell about that.

What are, off the top of my head...
> mass stabbing attacks in China
> Bali bombings... That's plural
> the Mumbai terror attacks
> Christians regularly beheaded in Ambon
> the southern Thailand separatist bombings
> the southern Philippine separatist attacks
> last years Jakarta Starbucks shootout
> Jakarta Crowne Plaza bombing
> Dakar (or is it Dacca?) Italian cafe isis massacre 2015

OP, just because you've never heard of anything doesn't mean it hasn't happened.

You should look up Indonesia faggot.

I don't read stormfront nor am I a white nationalist. I barely pass as white. All I'm saying is it's a cool place to go.

>Because our tolerant media hides it.
Can you point me to some incidents?
>there are states where Hindus are leaving en-masse
Which states?
>nobody cares because our parties like US Dems appease them
Which parties?
The current party in power hates Mudslimes.

I don't think you realise how many muslim countries there are in asia.

I'm keeping tabs on all the rape and murder whites commit in SEA as well

You are perceptive , i do like sucking dick .
Which might be why i keep a very safe distance from the spreaders of peace via trucks and machete.
You and your ilk would love to throw me off of a vey tall building, behead me, hang, burn me alive .
I'd rather live thanks.

Yeah you really need to broaden your horizons

stop replying to autism posters

Ill fucking neck you cunt.

Yeah and you want to give everyone aids and rape children

NZAnon knows what he's talking about dozens of Aussies died in the Bali bombing the cunts responsible smiled all the way to the firing squad .

O..ok

They do actually, but they are usually asian as well.

aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2014/06/china-executes-13-xinjiang-attacks-2014616162138467489.html

looks like most of the actually attack footage has been pulled from jewtube, sure you can find it on liveleak etc

I don't have Aids and i don't even like children , troll .

They do...

Read about muslims in Southern Thailand...

Indonesian muslims...

Wherever there are muslims + non muslims there are terrorist cells...

Do you really not know of Hindu exodus? I'm not surprised though, not many do. Just look up "Hindu Exodus"

thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/NHRC-notice-to-U.-P.-govt.-on-exodus-from-Kairana/article14414768.ece

UP mostly

I know the current party retard. They don't hate Muslims, they just love India. And media is against them.

We try, but our media is much more slimey. Think of Dems having ruled for 50 years non-stop

OP is a fuckin' retard. I hope he gets stabbed to death by a Uighur.

most muslims in asia are asian muslims, for example in Brunei. only shitskin muslims blow themselves up for no reasons

No you have aids and rape children like all gays do

Let me guess, you're the "sexuality of peace"