How do we fix Iran?

How do we fix Iran?

Should we meme Ahura Mazda back into power over the region?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
youtube.com/watch?v=EnjwRA2kAZk
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bing Christianity to it

How do we fix Australia?

How do we fix United States?

How do we fix Mars?

Trump annexing this shithole would be a great start.

oh im sorry is it still the white mans duty to stop countries from being shit?

It's the white man's duty to stop fucking up countries.

I won't go into much detail, but lets just say this is one topic I know a LITTLE ( emphasis on LITTLE ) bit about Iran.

There is going to be a big government change, maybe. If things go to plan, there will be. They were are allies at one time. It's going to take some time, but don't be surprised, that in the next 4-6 years our relations change with them, pretty significantly. I can't say anything other than that.

what are you talking about

muslims are target practice

Irans our little bitch boy, they need to learn their place

We've already "fixed" Iran enough, let them deal with their own shit.

We can start by unfucking this country. Now pack your bags, nigger.

more plastic surgery

Have them peg OP because he is a faggot.

You first.

by nuking it until there are no iranians left

There was never a problem with Iran, the U.S. just doesn't like that they don't have a central bank that (((they))) can control, has the 4th largest supply of crude oil in the world, and has nukes. All of the 'problems' in Iran started when the CIA killed their democratically elected leader in the 50s and started to overthrow their government. It's been a shitshow ever since.

kek

you think you're people

if the white man leaves will the comanche give back the lands they took from the southern plains tribes?

Good point,

According to their rules, we are the rightful owners

post persian qts

whats to fix? i don't care that they are muslim they are stil based.
Khomeini did nothing wrong

Somehow bring back to life Persian Identitarianism and have it combat Arab-Islamism.

>relations with Iran improve
>under Trump
Top kekkles
Here you go
Welp, so much for the Iranians are le Aryan meme

Not if the Greatest Ally has anything to say about it. They need a bogeyman to justify a massive annual (((aid))) package it receives from the US.

>invade
>kill their men
>fuck their women

they already fight arab islamism

you green-texted your countrys situation very well

Noone is for or against abstract ideas like illegal immigration. We simply want White ethno-states. American Indians have no more place in those nations than an African does, even in the USA.

They need Zoroastrianism you stupid christcuck

Christianity has little chance of succeeding, since it doesn´t really have a history in their country . A Zoroastrian revival would be the best option against the islamic clergy, as Zoroastrianism already plays a huge part in the history of their country. The number of practicing Zoroastrians in the country numbers at about 25,000 today, so it is technically not "dead" yet. Here´s the steps we should take:
>support dissent against the islamic clergy
>clergy becomes more and more unpopular, loses power
>clergy have to allow more and more free elections to prevent Revolution 2: Electric Boogaloo
>do NOT support an uprising, it would just turn into Syria 2.0
>Support secular nationalists
>bring the current Pahlavi heir back as Shah, who supports secularism
>Appeal to pride in Parthian and Sassanid ancestors, who were Zoroastrian
>this leads to Zoroastriansm gaining popularity
>Zoroastrianism becomes so popular that it rivals Islam in Iran
>Persia becomes great again
MIGA

who is this semon demon?

Armenia is the only Christian country on it's borders and they do a lot of trade. So I propose we have Armenia act as a stepping stone. We can funnel influence and money through there. And slowly drain the islamic crap out of the Iranian mind.

Jason Reza Jorjani's videos on ancient Persia are great for this topic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0hch8ZEqtk0

Is that why they're a Muslim country?
Zorastrianism was all but dead in Persia when islam spread there. If Islam never existed Persia would've become a Christian state

My Persian friend wants to eradicate islam and a return Zoroastrianism

HAHAHAHA

Our men are bigger race mixers than our women.

we need some zarathustra pepes tbqh

Check out Jason Reza Jorjani on YouTube - he is an Alt-right Persian-American scholar who wants a regime change in Iran. He has a video on The Iranian Renaissance and Aryan Imperium
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQfp2GmZH4

>"if X didn´t happen then Y wouldn´t have become Z"-argument
DRAWFAGS GET IN HERE

>Zorastrianism was all but dead in Persia when islam spread there.

>mfw this faggot outright lies.

It was alive and well in parts of persia POST islam for centuries even. Hell its still alive today.

This

Local Zoroastrian dynasties in Tabaristan such as Paduspanids persisted until 15th century CE.

Also, Yazd, Iran still has Zoroastrian minority,

>It was alive and well in parts of persia POST Islam for centuries even.
Well yeah it also took centuries for Islam to overtake Christianity in the Levantine despite it being conquered the same time Persia was. You're not a special snowflake Ali.
>Jason
>Alt-right Persian-American
>thinking this shitskins opinion is at all relevant to the mindset of people who actually live in Iran
There's a reason these people left their countries and are diaspora in the first place. It's like saying every Syrian wants regime change because their diaspora hate Assad.
Is that your friend though? I'm asking for science related reasons.
Egypt still has coptics too, doesn't mean the country is going to become Coptic Christian

yes, why is that reply for me though?

>Well yeah it also took centuries for Islam to overtake Christianity in the Levantine despite it being conquered the same time Persia was.

Dodging the point. You got called out for bullshitting and this is your defense? top kek

>You're not a special snowflake Ali.

I didn't say anything about myself. Are you having a difficult time reading, Jamal?

Fuck off, you Leb cock sucking Khomeinist.

I'm sick and tired of you posting on every thread relating to Iran. I can tell it's you because of your writing style.

Fuck off already.

Your friend is 100% correct

Make Iran Persian Again.

Ignore him. He sucks the dicks of Lebanese and is a Khomeinist that wants Iran to become more Islamic. He posts on every thread relating to Iran to derogate all nationalist movements that support reconnecting to Zoroastrian ethos.

I can tell it's the same person.

As you wish, fuhrer

Saving Iran depends on eliminating Islam from its borders, or at least from its seats of power and influence. If we could meme life back into Ahura Mazda, it would be a good start. As Truth is the domain of Ahura Mazda, we are already aligned with him, because what Truth is more honest than a red pill?

>called out for bullshitting
You didn't post any proof. I was just going along with your "what if" assumption.
Kek I don't even like the Iranian government or Islam but you people are seriously grasping at straws trying to change a bunch of shitskins into liking you.
You sound schizophrenic though if you think everyone who disagrees with you is the same guy

Used to hit up this bitch in college... Havent seen her for a while..

You guys need to first stop supporting the Islamic Marxist (no joke) terrorists called People's Mujaheddin of Iran (MEK) and National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI), which are parent groups. The USA/UK/Israel/KSA have been supporting these guys as an alternative to Iran's current regime, but they wouldn't be any better. They are leftards who gassed our own people in the Iran-Iraq war and were involved in molestation and rape. They have cultish-like behavior and are very similar to the IRI in mentality.

I think the USA and its allies are supporting them because they would be compliant on how to price oil and trade oil in USD (being good for the petrodollar system).

Also, while many people know about Operation Ajax, very few know the last Shah was pushed to lose power by the USA/UK. Carter administration called Khomeini a saint, complained incessantly about the Shah's human rights violations as a pretext to interfere, and BBC began spreading propaganda supporting Khomeini through the radio (remember back then there was no Internet). This is because the Shah did not agree to William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal, pivoting USA to Saudi Arabia, and also he began pricing oil in a way that served Iran's national interests first. He was beginning to not be a puppet in last 70s, and it was then he was ousted.

The USA does not want oil-rich independent Middle Eastern countries. We saw it with Operation Ajax, the last Shah, and now with the support of MEK/NCRI.

>Zorastrianism was all but dead in Persia when islam spread there.

This is blatantly false. It takes 5 seconds for an user to google Zoroastrianism to see that you're lying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

So why are you downplaying Zoroastrianism? If you want to talk about why you don't like it fine. i still think it would be better for Iran.

One final note: Trump recently put an advocate of the Islamic Marxist terrorists MEK/NCRI into his cabinet.

Of course Zoroastrianism would be better for Iran, but it would lead to a secular independent oil-rich nation, which the USA does not want.

If Iran were not a part of OPEC or oil-rich, it would have probably been secular by now.

stop them from being a fucking tranny factory.

nuke it

youtube.com/watch?v=EnjwRA2kAZk

That's not a secret dude. History repeats itself. If not in 5 years, it will happen for sure in next 20 years. The establishment will fall apart when Khamenei dies (probably in 1-2 years) and the left is going to take over and establish relations with the US (the most peaceful option). Another more violent option is that after Khamenei dies, the green movement is going to rise from ashes and put an end to the Islamic republic once and for all. This is unlikely due to most members of them being already killed or in prison. There are other possibilities too like Trump going in, but again highly unlikely.

> but it would lead to a secular independent oil-rich nation, which the USA does not want.

i don't know about that. a more powerful iran might be acceptable if they become secular. personally i wouldn't care.

>Should we meme Ahura Mazda back into power over the region?
YES.

I'd say the Pasdaran Guards are staging a Military Coup and take power in their own hands. Or installing a puppet President.

I already explained here:
The USA pushed away the secular Shah and secular Mossadegh.

>wow 25,000 adherents

They need a secularization movement like what they had under the Shah. Not the replacement of one religion with another.

As someone who's lived in Iran for 17 years, this is probably the most accurate reply. The shah turned to be Iran's Trump during the last years and the US didn't like that. They wanted a government they could control so they could regulate the whole oil industry. It failed with Shah, and it failed with Khomeini...

The key to understanding Middle East, Europe and Russia is not religion or politics. It's simply oil. Go study oil pipelines, distribution, etc. and I guarantee you everything will suddenly make sense.

We need a secularization movement without the USA/UK/Israel/KSA interfering and co-opting it.

We lost the Shah and Mossadegh due to their interference, and now we run the risk of having the MEK/NCRI gain power, who are just bad (if not worse) than the current regime.

Check here:
The MEK/NCRI are Islamic Marxist terrorists that the USA and its allies are supporting and Trump put one of its advocates in his cabin.

I didn't say it was dead I said it was dying. It would've eventually been replaced by Christianity most likely if Islam never took place
>why are you downplaying Zorastrianism
Because zorastrianism is a retarded religion where you worship fire, no different than Egyptians worshipping Horus or Ra.
If you make religion about national identity, then what's the point of religion at all? You think just because ancient Persia were fire worshippers that means anything today. Anyone with an 80+ iq knows it's an ancient religion that is not the true religion of god.
Now to your second point,
Why are you downplaying Paganism for gulfies, Christianity for Levantines, and copticism for Egyptians? It sounds to me like you have an agenda here.
If their establishment didn't fall apart when Khomeini died, there would be no reason it will fall apart when Khamenei dies

MEK/NCRI isnt anywhere close to gaining power in Iran. So is no other opposition movement. The Regime has monopolized the entire political sphere, even the "Green Movement" came out from it.

So the Regime in it's current form will be toppled from the inside. Most likely in form of a "Putsch" by the Pasdaran once Khamanei passes which will happen at some point.

>, but it would lead to a secular independent oil-rich nation, which the USA does not want.

That's why we set up a theocrat in the 70s. It didn't do us any fucking good. We shouldn't have helped them and let them continue to be pretty secular.

Judeo-Christian heritage is largely ripped off from Zoroastrianism.

The ideas of transcendental paradise (Avestan pari daeza), moral dualism, light = goodness & darkness = evil, personified evil figures (e.g., Asmodeus is based off daeva Aēšma), eschatological reward and punishment (Chinvat Bridge), angels, Day of Judgment (Frashokereti), rigid duality between truth (asha) and lie (druj), savior of light (Saoshyant), and the resurrection of the dead (Yasna 19) descended from Zoroastrian influence. Read Chapter 7 of Michael Stausberg's Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism.

Yeah I remember your bullshit from the thread earlier.

>MEK/NCRI isnt anywhere close to gaining power in Iran.
Neither was Khomeini until Carter administration and UK helped increase support for him by using propaganda.

People were hot back then. My parents for instance, they didn't realize what was happening. There was so much propaganda and promises that most people genuinely believed the new government was gonna be good. They were promised free gas and water and a secular government among other things. It's not like shit went south in a day or a week. They gradually started closing down and stripping people of their rights. My grandma refused to wear a scarf on her head for some time before she was given a verbal warning and threatened.

Also it was a dangerous time. If you spoke against Khomeini, you could be killed or taken hostage because of the chaos that was unleashed. People had military type guns and there were many militias.

Import Europeans to enrich their women to undo the Arab/Turk/Mongol rape-babyness.

No idea about fixing the place, but I sure love their girls lol. Pic related, zoroastrian ex-gf's boobz

Too bad they put bag on her head.

Also this conspiracy bullshit that the US toppled the Shah is a bit overthetop. Certainly Carters cucking didn help but in the end it was the Shah who did everything wrong.

>Failing at accepting Saddams offer to kill Khomeini when he was in Iraq
>Failing of having Khomeini killed when he was in France
>Letting a lot of "untermenschen" settle into the outskirts of Theran (and thus creating the condition for Revolutionary masses in the Capital)
>Antagonizing a lot of People unnecessary
>Failure to properly respond as unrests break out, too much killings (triggering the cycle) and too many concessions (showing weakness)
>Failure to use Ultimative violence when everything else failed. (No Gunship, Tank or Napalm use on afromentioned untermenschen)

All of this would not have happened to Mohammed Rezas father, he would have dealt swiftly with absolute brute force with the Khomeinists and his liberal supporters. Blaming the United States or even the UK (lol) isn't going to help. (Despite they have their fair share of idiocy involved into this, and still did until Trump at least) Being stuck politically in 1979-82 (if commies are involved) aint going to help either.

It's not bullshit. Trump added an advocate of MEK/NCRI into his cabinet, and they have been getting a lot of support from KSA, Israel, and others.

The USA/UK already fucked up Iran enough by poking their noses into their business and claiming they can fix their shit. It happened twice and will most likely happen a third time.

I can give the leaked documents.

The Anglo-American empire's strength is heavily tied to oil being traded in petrodollars to finance US' widening deficit. For example, check William E. Simon's deal with Saudi Arabia (KSA) in 1974. This is why the USA is allies with Saudi Arabia: bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

William E. Simon made a deal with KSA to "neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon and find a way to persuade a hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth... The U.S. would buy oil from Saudi Arabia and provide the kingdom military aid and equipment. In return, the Saudis would plow billions of their petrodollar revenue back into Treasuries and finance America’s spending."

The Shah did not agree to this deal, being called a nut, and this began his distancing from being a puppet for the USA. Carter called Khomeini a saint, BBC gave him a large platform to preach his views.

youtube.com/watch?v=YE8zFus-LOw

"2. THE CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY HAS COMPILED A DISTURBING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE OF THE SHAH OF IRAN, WHOM THE UNITED STATES IS BUILDING UP TO BE THE GUARDIAN OF ITS INTERESTS IN THE PERSIAN GULF. 3. THIS SECRET STUDY PORTRAYS THE SHAH AS A BRILLIANT BUT DANGEROUS MEGALOMANIAC, WHO IS LIKELY TO PURSUE HIS OWN AIMS IN DISREGARD OF U.S. INTERESTS. 4. ALREADY, HE HAS PUSHED HARDER THAN ANY OTHER OIL POTENTATE FOR STRATOSPHERIC OIL PRICES. YET SECRETARY OF STATE HENRY A. KISSINGER HAS OVERLOOKED THE ECONOMIC DAMAGE THIS UNCLASSIFIED"

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah was not afraid to criticise the actions and economic performance of Western nations, particularly the UK.

The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes, but his megalomania grew with his country; like Trump, he wanted to make his country great again and to win the admiration and respect of the world as in the time of the ancient Persian Empire (interestingly, the current Iranian regime essentially shares the same desires for recognition, despite going to extreme lengths in rhetoric to distance itself from the Shah). Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah, which spelt disaster for the his grand plans. Revolution came shortly afterwards.

A brief summary of his actions against the West - became ringleader of OPEC and pushed for oil price hikes at a time of economic turmoil in the West, despite the Ford Administration's virtually begging him to stop - bad idea - was irreverent towards the imperial powers who put him on the throne - he allowed his megalomania to blind himself to the reality that he was supposed to be a puppet - another bad idea - issued an implicit threat that he could switch to alternative suppliers for military hardware (i.e. the USSR) - a very big no-no during the Cold War - generally pushing for autonomy, wanted to dominate the Persian Gulf (c.f. IRI regime) to the exclusion of foreign military forces, gradually came to resist meddling in and criticism of

>How do we fix Iran?

Leave it to us. Iran could help fix ISIS.

Many people grossly underestimate how critical the petrodollar is to the survival of America as we know it, and by extension much of the global economic system. Its entire economic structure; everything it does is now dependent on it. The main support for the value of the USD is the demand for it created by the petrodollar system, which allows money-printing and deficit-spending on an insane scale, without which the entire US empire would vaporise. The entire system is hopelessly dependent on debt and new debt can be created without acute effects on the value of the currency because most countries are spending huge amounts of it on oil and many other transactions. With that in mind, it's easier and cheaper to spend trillions on wars that flatten problematic strategically-important nations than abandon the system, which would also allow others to take over.

How does one get a qt persian gf?

Religion =/= heritage
That's why Europe is Christian today, and why modern day Egyptians, Persians, Romans, and Greeks don't practice their retarded ancient religions.
Organized religion in general is retarded, but I don't think anyone today can practice Zorastianism or any other ancient religion and genuinely believe in it
If you want to talk about making Iran into a less barbaric religion like Christianity, then we can talk, but if you think people are going to practice Zorastrianism you're retarded
Zorastrians wore head coverings and prayed 5 times a day too kek
Go to Los Angeles. They won't be traditional though and will act like any other white girl, thus losing the advantage of not being sluts that Muslim women usually have.
But if you're attracted to the tan/brown look I guess it works

>Not the replacement of one religion with another.

Because every religion is like the Abrahamic ones you know? not everything is preachy bullshit. look at shinto for example. they really deserve a separate category.

and i was only talking about them because its a native religion thats been there for thousands of years. it may be small in number now but that doesn't change its importance.

>I didn't say it was dead I said it was dying.
Not what you said, i quoted you.
and even then the statement is inaccurate. It wasnt dying before islam was introduced.

> It would've eventually been replaced by Christianity most likely if Islam never took place
Speculation that doesn't really have any basis. This is no more accurate than suggesting sweden would be islamic without christianity. it may have stayed pagan like India.
>Because zorastrianism is a retarded religion where you worship fire
They dont literally worship fire as though it were sentient. Its basically meditation. you can play with the wording however you want i suppose.
>If you make religion about national identity
not national identity. ethnic identity.
>Anyone with an 80+ iq knows it's an ancient religion that is not the true religion of god.
Top Kek this is starting to sound like a shitpost. dont tell me you're muslim user.
>Why are you downplaying Paganism for gulfies, Christianity for Levantines, and copticism for Egyptians? I

im not. what gave you that impression?

Yes you hate the Saudis and Iran dindu nuffin. You seem to think people actually care if Iranians are free or not. We don't we only care if they aren't fucking our shit up. If the mudslime socialists can help in that so be it.

Honestly you make your people sound so weak, cowardly, and easily fooled why should anyone care?

been with a few, in vancouver it's pretty easy desu. Live in an area with at least a bit of a persian population, have upper tier aesthetics, hit the gym, have a bit of game and ur set. just like any other girls

>f you want to talk about making Iran into a less barbaric religion like Christianity,

user please. dont be this retarded. Christianity started out just as "barbaric". the only reason its different today is because it stayed around long enough to be reformed. And you say organized religion is retarded but half of these are not even organized religions. christianity and islam certainly are however.

>and why modern day Egyptians, Persians, Romans..... don't practice their retarded ancient religions.

i dont know about persians but ethnically romans and egyptians are different people now.
>and Greeks
actually greeks do still practice it. and its numbers have been on the rise.

>If the mudslime socialists can help in that so be it.
It's that Machiavellian thought process that has led to the exacerbation of this situation in the first place. The Shah lost power because of this kind of thinking -- the USA/UK pushing for him to be overthrown and putting Khomeini into power.

>You seem to think people actually care if Iranians are free or not.
You're a retard. You say we need a secularization movement like the Shah and then claim you don't care. It's the American and UK interventionism that is preventing secularization, just like how the Shah lost power due to the USA/UK.

You don't get how you won't let Iran have a secularization movement, that's my point.

You guys were the ones that pushed for Khomeini to get into power! Now you are pushing for something equivalent with MEK/NCRI.

wtf I love iran now???

as you should.

Trump may knows the answer

>not national identity, ethnic identity.
Confirmed for retard. If that's the case then why doesn't Europe go back to its pre Christianity roots?
Also Iranians aren't really ethnically Persian anymore so your argument is invalid. Majority of Iran is tanned or brown and even a lot of the secular ones in the west who left because they hate the Iranian government still identify as Muslim.
>dont tell me you're Muslim user
I was raised in a Christian background, but your idea that certain ethnicities should practice certain religions is completely not logical and retarded. What do your spiritual beliefs have anything to do with your ethnicity?
>what gave you that impression?
I don't see how advocating Egyptians going back to their ancient religion

>Also Iranians aren't really ethnically Persian anymore so your argument is invalid.
Check image.

From this study:
science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2016/07/13/science.aaf7943

A sample from Teppe Hasanlu before Arab invasions was compared to modern-day Iranians.

>Machiavellian thought process
That's realism, all countries look out for their interests first, last, and always. The Shah lost power because he didn't send in the tanks because it might look bad in the west, and because he was quite a weak man personally. There are downsides to secularization.

As for the rest Iran should secularize but we shouldn't have any part of it. Regime change hasn't worked out so well recently as you might have noticed. If we can work with the mullahs so be it, if not bomb the shit out of them and support their enemies but actively overthrowing the government is not worth the risk. If the locals want to do it then go ahead but don't expect much support.