Guys I have been visiting r9k for a week or two and it is making me depress how those guys are just living...

Guys I have been visiting r9k for a week or two and it is making me depress how those guys are just living. How do I stop doing going to that board? It just hurts me how bad they have with no one to love. I always try to leave positive comments but there is just too much toxicity there and I can't stop visiting that board, hoping I'll help out at least someone in some way. What do I do? I have started feeling down myself.

> inb4 poo in loo meme

plz no bully.

r9k, robot tags on omegle. You can have positive one-on-ones.

I did that too. Even added them on discord but I just feel like I am myself sinking into that sadness they suffer. I just think I might fail them as a friend too therefore I stopped talking to them. There is not much to talk to them too.These guys seriously need help, why don't they take therapy or something?

I used to browse /r9k/ but then I realized most of them are just beta fags and weirdos. They all run away from their problems and complain rather than embracing the struggle of life and fighting back.

But most of them are sick too user. Why don't they try getting some help? Like they must be having some family? cousins, siblings, parents? There must be someone who'll surely help them out?

Also how did you stop going back to r9k?

For me I just couldn't handle how mean some of the "normies" were mean just let them have their own board why some people just go there to rub shit in is beyond me

Yeah, feels awful to see them being attacked by trolls. I hope those guys get better.

You're one of them now so we don't want you here either.

Convince yourself it's all satire and they're all normal functioning people who like to role play as suicidal losers. It's all fine :)

They're all just LARPING, most are happy neets leeching off their parents who just are avoiding the real world

>embracing the struggle of life and fighting back.

kek this was my train of thought too. feel the burn no pain no gain

I am not user. Got a gf, in uni doing my last semester, goes to gym and everything and even landed a job. I just don't like seeing people in such misery.

if you mention those things in /r9k/ they will turn on you immediately.

/r9k/ isn't as cancerous as it used to be when i first discovered it.

but in all seriousness, stay away from that board though. it's not good for you.

You can't help them. Trust me, I have tried giving them advice but they would rather wallow in self-pity. Nothing you can say will resonate with them as they will make up excuses as to why they can't accomplish things they have the potential for. They are in the late stages of depression so the only decision you have to make is whether or not you let yourself be dragged down with them. I know it sounds cold, but there is nothing to be done.

I understand that. Guess I should stay away from that board. I only browse Sup Forums here. Discovered /r9k/ a week ago. It's just that there was this talk on a thread yesterday where a guy talking about killing himself after his parents die got to me. That kind of miserable existence when you have nobody to talk and love honestly made me cry.

I always browse /po/ its so relaxing.

Would check it out user. Thanks.

You're a good person, but the the board is also mostly people pretending to be depressed. I'm not denying that there are actual people there who need help, but many just emulate the board culture just to fuck around. I once added a guy on steam who was genuinely depressed and led a good life with many friends and girlfriends up until a certain point before suddenly and without a warning getting anxiety attacks which left him unable to leave his house without fear. I know you said you wouldn't visit /r9k/ anymore, but do yourself a favor and really forget about that place. Even when most of the board is satire, some people can still get affected with the mindset on there and it doesn't matter how successful they were prior to that.

/r9k/ is a trash bored. I used to browse. there was a time where reading about personal problems and the people being bullied was good entertainment. laughing and belittling them, but those steam feel threads, those waifu threads, the pedophile threads. it's not hard to stay away from that hell hole

I understand that and you're right. It is affecting me. That place is pretty cancerous and there are people who legit need help. I won't try to browse that board again. Thanks for your help user.

You reap what you sow.

I trying hard to get a job.
But then I will still be a /r9k/.
You can't help those who can't be saved.

I guess it's right. Many of them have crossed the point of no return. Years of social isolation coupled with depression and mental illness have made them too damaged.