Is black history month celebrated worldwide, or just in Canada and the us?

is black history month celebrated worldwide, or just in Canada and the us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's celebrated in Canada? Why?

It's celebrated? Why?

It's celebrated? Why?

only in countries with niggers and cognitive dissonance

so, no

It's celebrated?

Dude, there are only four black people in Canada, and two of them are there by mistake.

People largely ignore it in North America, and it sure as fuck doesn't stop the nignogs from killing each other in February.

>there's a black history month
>"hey mama, you remember that time when a nigger came in the house to cut our throat so papa shot him dead ?"
>"oooh sweety, what a nice black history"

We don't really have that many blacks here in Austria so it is not necessary as peanut butter isn't really all that popular here.

Black people don't exist outside of North America. The slave trade created the black cultural construct, and Jim Crow solidified it. Seeing as how our blacks are largely descended from your escaped slaves, and we treated them shitty too, we have to celebrate it as well.

It's celebrated?

Even blacks dont give a shit about it

It's celebrated?

when I was new on /pol and people started talking about blek history month, i kekked for hours. then I realized its actually serious and I cringed for weeks. WTF america? what exactly is there to celebrate? and why?

I love peanut butter!!!

It's called white guilt. All socially responsible whites have it

Black history month as in black death history month?
No, we dont really like to celebrate pandemics of that scale

It turns out a White guy from Quebec invented peanut butter not that nog Carver. It's not even an invention, more like a recipe.

It's celebrated?

Just keked a little

>Kikes at Disney start pushing for a black protagonist in a film
>writers: "Okay"
youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

isn't that just an American thing?