/pcg/ Pizzagate Coundown General

Forget the threads about crappy Netflix shows and the Japanese flu. This is where we get comfy and countdown the

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/18/six-things-every-american-know-sen-jeff-sessions/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they never have shit I want to watch. oh they got a thousand shitty things to watch.

curiosity.com i guess, seems to have some miledly intresting shit.

Interesting, huh?

This is start to sound like shills using hopium tactics

thanks

I'm the guy that promised to eat his socks if there were any arrests on Monday or Tuesday related to pizzagate. You know, the guy that said you were all being played by yet another LARPer.

Guess I don't have to eat my socks. Cunts.

There were obviously contingencies...the FBI user said it would happen after Sessions was sworn in. Democrats stalled so hard that it was delayed a few days. Patience. Also, cotton is bad for the stomach lining.

boy i wonder where OP is to tend to his thread.

I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

In 2017, Netflix will continue to ramp up the amount of original shows it's putting out.

Netflix has said it will release a whopping 1,000 hours of original shows and movies in 2017 (and spend $6 billion to do so). That's up from 600 hours in 2016, and means you'd have to spend 41 days binge-watching Netflix to see it all.

41 days!(kek : ) )
Knock it off. Nobody cares.

i cant even do this anymore

Its ok, I'm about to do it for you.

Is that you?

fuckin night shift bros

bump

Send those sick pedo bastards to prison.

>I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture.

> changes that need to be made in the white culture

Kill yourself

Whites invented cloth, architecture, plastic, concrete and many other things depicted in this picture. A world without white people would be even more primitive.

This guy always looks fucking greasy.

Most pedos do.

Bump for countdown, could not give a fuck about the netflix psyop shit.

where is a reliable article detailing who Jeff Sessions is, and why we can trust him?

1. Hes not Loretta Lynch
2. Hes a strong advocate for the constitution.
3. Trey Gowdy and team are going to have a lot easier time with thier investgations if the AG isnt blocking them every turn.
4. The MSM doesnt like him, which means hes a good pick.
5. Has an existing vendetta against the clintons and the establishment.
6. Huge advocate for immigration reform.
7. Advocate for criminal justice reform.
8. Is a strong opposition to TPP and other globalist trade deals.
9. Based as fuck, the left throws every smear at him and he still comes out unscathed.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/18/six-things-every-american-know-sen-jeff-sessions/amp/