100+ DEAD IN 96 HOURS OF PURGE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. NEARLY 100+ DEAD IN BRAZIL DURING REAL LIFE PURGE:

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-climbs-above-80-in-espirito.html

CODE RED. I REPEAT, CODE RED. ARMY SENT IS OVER 1,800+ TROOPS, STILL NOT ENOUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9E2NUsT94
youtube.com/watch?v=xpRcvTDrA0c
youtube.com/watch?v=8JmczgR6NQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aww.. Only 100?

>Brazil
I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
Well, not that shocked.

Oh no i need to eat mcdonalds in their honor.

Neat..
Whose getting gassed?
Is it commies? I want it to be commies.

About 120 in 96 hours. More to come bro. It's just getting bad according to the article

That's nothing. Call me when a real happening happens.

100 Brazilians? So about 2 regular people?

Recycled joke

it's a purge, if you are on the streets and unarmed you are easy prey, but most of deaths are drug related or mugging
last year my town here had 100+ deaths, that counting the whole year and it was mostly gang wars related

>libertarians btfo

Or are they ready to admit that demographics is key to peaceful self organisation, stop their open borders nonsense and accept that only a nationalist government is capable of protecting the demographic integrity of a geographic region?

Libertarianism would work when the basic interactions of a society are based primarily on trust.

This is not what happens in Brazil where everyone tries to take advantage of everyone else.

>this

and this

the issue was the police going on strike due to severe austerity measures made by the state

internal media here is also BARELY covering the purge
basicaly telling a very short resume of what happened, updating the death toll and reminding us how it all started with a police strike

>Ooooh o exército chegooou

Soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=yL9E2NUsT94

>CODE RED

It's just monkies killing other monkies. Relax, this is natural for them. They are finally living like they have been wanting to. Another example of the dangers of mix breeding and not keeping black people in check.

>100 dead

>100+ DEAD IN 96 HOURS

Isn't that like 2 more than an average day?

Pls explain huefriend; is that footage recent?

What do you make of that? Why was only Political Outsource reporting on it? What is the MSM hiding?

Huebros you'd better be putting nails through some handegg armor so you can be appropriately dressed for Mad Max times. Good luck.

Civil War confirmed

Favelitos are getting ready to retaliate

it's going to get even more bloody

Good. More need to die before I'm satisfied.

All those losses to brazilian teammates/faggots queueing in the USA regions in Dota 2 made me thirsty for their blood. I wont be happy until the soil of that third world country is saturated with their giblets and carnage.

Like army can do anything. They don't know locals so, good luck!

This is fake news.
>1 Post by This ID

Also MPBP (my post best post)

Please UPVOTE Reddit, thank you.

KEEP US POSTED.

At least Brazil will remain one of the world's leaders in exporting horrible gore photos.

>When will they admit that demographics are key
Basically classical libertarian?

this

>all of the redpilled brazillians in the nation are dead and not in this thread

It's like looking at our future.

If this were Germany they would have at least 700+

can't purge with rubber hoses and plastic forks you fucking knob

1-2 days old

It seems even the military didn't solve much though

Feels good to live in Santa Catarina.

>100 dead in 96 hours
This is just the normal homicide rate for brazil

They're not a bunch of wizards from Harry Potter books, kiddo. They're just starting to arrive. Soon to a neighbourhood close to you.

>how it all started with a police strike
Is it true? Or is there something extra behind it. (haven't been here much this week)

>Edit: Wow, gold! Thanks Reddit!

>Less dead than usual in 96 hours

Good for Brazil.

>Brazil
I won't call this a purge

This is what happens when the races mix too much.

>tfw going to get taco bell watch some purge videos
awww poor brazil hue hue hue

Clever bastard.

Just a normal thursday in Brazil I see.

>Mass slaughter on the streets.

This is no purge, this is just normal Brazil tier day.

Still not over the 1k mark.
I'm disappointed. Anyway wake me up, if they hit it already. :3

is it communism doing it's thing again?

More like this please

>integralismo
Kek.

Wait. I'm behind on this. The fuck is going on? Is Brazil going full Stalin mode or what? Whys everyone dying?

>Whys everyone dying?
because it is brazil

lol 96? we get 100+ in 72 here

Oh yh nvrm I'll be on with my day.

>tfw brazil is self cleansing it's degenerates

From what I understand their police force was under paid and under appreciated. I guess some civilians were even saying they were better off without them or some shit. So the police found a loophole that they used to go on strike and let everything burn.

And since it's one of those shitty fuckholes where civilians aren't allowed to own guns. The only people with weapons are criminals.

What the fuck? Is that even real? I can't find any info on it other than the OP post

Are rio police also still going on strike?

I'd love for them to make the government shit its pants for once.

waste of good feet

I HAVE THE URGE TO PURGE

Any good videos of the purge? No point in having one in 2017 if we can't watch it live from the comfort of our couches.

>100 dead

100 icegiants

Thanks for the Sitrep.

Most people in America couldn't point to Brazil on a well-labelled Globe, much less take an interest in the political happenings there.

Sup Forums has literally become my only news source in recent years and it's making me seem eerily precognitive to my friends.

> when the Purge was supposed to be for just 24 hours but it's going on and on

>100+ DEAD
>Brazil

Meanwhile, on just one gore site.......

>IT'S HAPPENING
This shit ALWAYS happens in Brazil. It's normal.

>111814365
Dear god yes.

And that is a problem. USA right wing could use Brazil as a fine example for race mixing, gun laws and leftist policies all beein shit and having shit results.

While the left uses Sweden as a good example, Brazil is a closer one (lots of blacks hispanics, continental size, etc.)

This is why your media don't show us, it is because we are your future if they win

i'm surprised if the count is really that low. They're going to dig up some mass graves later.

It is all because the golpe I tell you,they are killing first ladies with AVC and now making a cleansing.

Okay fags. It's 100+ deaths in 96 hours in ONE city. That city had only 4 murders last month.

Ok, well, keep up updated please.

When it is finally empty we might be able to repopulate it with some queers and blacks from the US.

How can order be restored?
Who will take power?
Will they be able to keep that power?

Inb4 cartel coup d'etat.

Reminder that it's not a happening when bad things happen in third world countries. It's to be expected.

They could use some of those Brazilian Judge Dredd cops, oh wait..

it will end at 222 chek'em

so basically a weekend in Chicago.

weak purge. sad.

>Favelitos are getting ready to retaliate

Retaliate for what?

But preppers who stock up on guns and ammo are crazy, right?

>state take self-defense monopoly from the citizen
>liberatians btfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

americans pls go and stat go

A quick explanation: The military police, whos state based and is responsible for the ostensible policing, did a white strike on the capital city of Victoria and its surrounding region in the state of Espirito Santo for better wages ( their wage are without adjust for the last 7 years and have not been correct for the inflation for the last 3, brazil is on a economic recession for the last couple of years,the worst economy crisis since the 1929 crisis hit the country, there more than 20 million unemployed and the inflation has going up while purchasing power has going down), chaos broken down after the strike with thugs killing one another and civilians alike, widespreed looting (the commerce lost 28 million dolars already),people are trapped inside their house and etc).
Whats happening now is that the military is on control of the policing activities in the regions affect by the strike but they arrived too late with too little numbers, the civilian police has now declared their own strike and a bus union boss was killed yesterday, now the bus drivers are on strike and are blocking the highways, cutting off the effect regions off transportation, a lot of supermarkets are without stock and the situation can go worse by the minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=xpRcvTDrA0c

Thread video!

Holy fucking shit, how fucking long before the army goes on strike?

What about Rio police?

Stay safe and try to secede my friend

the army has the toughest mission: it need to bring stability to the affected regions while having to dismantle the military police strike, there were already shooting between the police officers and the army and the situation can go out of hand really fast.
In other states the risk may vary, the majority of the states are in a bad shape, 20 of the 27 states in brazil signed last year a documented asking for the federal government to help them out because they were deficitary.
The military police in Rio anounced that they were planning a similar strike on this friday but the state governament there announced that have already cut a deal with the police offering an 11% raising on their wages.

This right here is what we can expect if liberals control america again. We have maybe a decade to fix the echonamic, cultural, and societal damage liberalism caused in America or we can expect this same pattern right in the good old USA.

what is it this time?

So how scared is your government at the moment? I mean, will this shit finally shut the leftists up?

Tbh we are like Brazil in the 40's-80's now Brazil now is South Africa in the 80's

I'm not hanging up the phone JUST YET

seems like only last week prisoners turned cannibal and were roasting bodies on open fires, Brazil is mental.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=8JmczgR6NQU

The government is doing a blackout to news related to the strike, no official statement and the local government is avoiding negotiate with the strikers as to not legitimize them (at least officially, word is that they have already been trying for the last two days work something with the families of the strikers, who have been helping them out), the crooks politicians will live well even if it's hit all the country but the thing its that the police here is underpaid and without proper working conditions so its a question of time before its happen in other states.
The left wing lost most of its power governament wise since last presidential election, last year our president from the workers party, a dumb bitch who fucked our economy, was impeached and they lost the badly in the november municipal elections. This is btfo them hard because of their gun control politics and making right wing candidates more appealing to the wider public.

Holy fuck. I had tears in my eyes when he cut his head mother of fuck. I hadn't watched gore in a long time since Sup Forums as a thing.

Weak happening. Not even Chicago-tier yet.

Not true.