Falling for the instant jew

>falling for the instant jew

Why aren't you grinding your own coffee Sup Forums?

Please don't tell me you buy your coffee from "Starbucks"

What? Too good for a mortar and pestle?

Fucking toothpaste

>drinking coffee

>not shoving raw coffee beans in your boipucci

>he drinks coffee

This

What a faggot contraption

Cucks

this

FUCK MECHANICALS

i have a feldgrind & lido 3 but i cant wait for the kinu to arrive later this week

>tfw when you spend 20 minutes making a cup of coffee, hand grinding and using a "pour over cup" filter and then your gf throws a k-cup in the Keurig.

Why are modern women so fucking lazy? Bitch can't even cook a homemade meal.

>mechanical grinder

>falling for coffeine jew

>drinking the caffeinated jew

I have a grinder just like that, I use it for pepper

Coffee. Not even once.

Water is bliss, caffeine is piss

Jews created the coffee grinder. Then they created "mecantiles" to sell them in. They even created the burlap bags coffee beans are shipped in, as well as the ships that carry them and the ladders that are used to pick the beans. They even created the word "bean". They created the cups coffee is drunk out of and the glaze used on those cups.

I do, I just have a motor-powered grinder. It allows for more accurate grinding in terms of grain size. Very important for quality espresso!

>PEDE

See
How are you going to prevent under- or overextraction with a fucking mortar and pestle?

We'll it's all piss in the end.

>not using an electric grinder
shiggydiggy

Excuse me, master race coming through

>not just eating a handful of coffee beans and washing down the bits with water

lol @ brewjews enjoy paying extra for your insoluble fiber

>muh jooz
I use a Keurig. Must suck being so poor you can't afford it. And I have the deluxe edition; it sucks your dick AND cooks you breakfast while you wait.

>61% white country

My beautiful and based gf loves my good taste in premium coffee and appreciates all effort i put in its preparation. Get rid of that bitch, bro.

Espresso is the redpilled caffeine delivery method. Anyone who says otherwise is a poorfag.

"If you grind your coffee it wins"
King Cuck Trudeau

i do grind my own coffee.

I'm addicted to the caffeinated jew. Growing up in holland got addicted at a young age.

YES

Grinding your coffee by hand is for hipsters and faggots.

> drinking coffee at all
> being redpilled

Pick one.

>spain
>white

Mediterranean master race here. I can drink a million cups of coffee without developing tolerance or caffeine dependence. If you cannot control your urges to take drugs, have sex, drinking alcohol... you´re just a fucking animal. A subhuman. A nigger of white or black skin color.

poorfag here

i buy the coffee beans from costco and grind 'em myself

The quality of even shit-tier coffee in Holland is fucking dope by most countries' standards.

Our niggers are just peddlers enjoying marginalization. You have nigger presidents, nigger teachers, nigger doctors and nigger intellectuals. KEK.

This... was suprised to see a Douwe Egberts coffee shop last time I landed at Birmingham airport, never knew.

OMG that is the most hilarious chicken little shit I've read on the subject.

Also, if something that makes your heart rate faster is bad for you, wouldn't exercise be like a really terrible thing?

You know it man.
Never stood a a chance.

I shoot each individual bean and collect the particles I find to make my coffee.
Coffee grinders are for fags and europeans.

I got that 2.0 bullshit

It just edges me constantly while telling me it will only accept Keurig-approved K-cups for its easily fooled DRM scanner

i remember using this when i was at my grandma place as a kid the fresh grinded smelt so good
i never liked cofee though

Tea is the ultimate drink anyway

because i found a brand that grinds the beans coarse enough to work well with my french press.

redpill me on coffee please.

what's so wrong about it ?

I have that same grinder.

show to whom?

Patrician coffee maker coming through
grinding beans is unnecessary, just buy ground coffee and keep it in the freezer

If you use a pod machine you should be appropriately ashamed of yourself

? I said "shoving"

>retard burgers drink like 20 cups of shit-coffee daily because muh brain boost.
>retard burgers mixed coffee with the tons of jewish pills they need to take because muh anxiety, muh Add and muh Addh, muh bipolar disorder and shit
>retard burgers start shooting, raping and chimping out
>retard burgers need more drugs, more coffee and more jewish pills
>also 61% white country

Caffeine consumption is a bad thing....but only in murica.

1 cup of coffee a day is all you need.

And wait til 10am before drinking it. You don't need a espresso at 6am unless you start working at 4

ok, I understand the effects of caffeine overdose.
but what about "normal" doses? (1-2 cups/day made at home with normal beans and no shit sugar added)

Yeah, modern day Germans aren't at all cucked to hell worthless degenerates

This makes no sense at all.

Coffee is haram

It does. You need to sufficiently hydrate yourself before having a coffee in the morning.

Drink at least one full tall glass of water before any coffee

From my own experience, if I wait til about 10 til my coffee, I find it lasts longer throughout the day. Thus I only need 1 cup. As opposed to drinking 4 cups a day so you can feel "buzzed" on the train ride to work

just an fyi: that picture is completely and utterly fake.

first of all: bestiality wasnt illegal UNTIL that fake news report came out. consensual sex wouldnt have been illegal before that, only rape and animal cruelty. but you would be ashamed enough to not engage in any of that anyway, irregardless of the law

secondly, fake news is fake. thats a rumor that is completely unsubstantiated and goes back to the rantings of an extremely bad tabloid, the ones you see at the supermarket for old people, with extra big font.
these magazines make a living by making up bullshit sensasionalist lies. mostly about celebrities, but sometimes about other stuff

tl;dr where the proofs at

I cut the foil edge of a k-cup put it on tape and used tweezers to place it over the scanner. Hubby uses it to make oatmeal. Fooling the scanner makes on demand hot water easier. The grandkids use it for hot cocoa. I think I'm the only one who actually uses it for coffee.

I drink 1-2 cups daily of no sugar no milk premium coffe and never felt for the addiction meme. Science have proved that caffeine addiction is a myth. They btfo several burgers changing their caffeine dose for placebo. They felt the same "boost" effect and same caffeine dependence. Caffeine can improve a little bit your concentration during 30-40 minutes and you cannot extend this period of time by drinking more coffee. It´s all bullshit.

i have a personalized gold card from starbucks
i probably spend ~$60 a month there
also i have a black girlfriend
also i am a white nationalist

>sociale huurwoning

haha armoedzaaier

it's 5:32 am and i am writing my essay for my marketing class at 8am
we got into a big fight over the election, she voted for hillary and i voted for trump and like the two weeks after were super grim but it's okay now
i told her i didnt want black kids but she seemed okay with that, idk how the future is gonna plan out

Yeah, it's a scummy fucking thing to put in a coffee maker, but at least they took the laziest route and made it easy to bypass. I have a reusable filter with an orange rim that works just fine.

Post her nudes faggot

It doesn't even increase my heart rate.

I don't think I have caffeine receptors or whatever.

Decaff just taste like shit.

close your mouth while exercising

no i gotta concentrate on this essay anyways but yeah starbucks is the bomb