Has the "Belgium" joke gone on for too long...

Has the "Belgium" joke gone on for too long? Can we start a movement to get rid of this abomination of a """"country""""?

Split it in three parts and give it to other countries

>Belgian antiterrorism units

Weeeell, the whole of belgium is pretty much treated as a capital city-state of European Union.

So just look at it as a city-state, not a country.

Goodluck declaring war on England and France anglocuck

Yes, it's rightful dutch clay and nothing has come from it but beer and bureaucracy.
>Fuck that non-country

Roasties: Endangering civilization since the dawn of time

On 19 April 1839 the Treaty of London signed by the European powers (including the Netherlands) recognized Belgium as an independent and neutral country comprising West Flanders, East Flanders, Brabant, Antwerp, Hainaut, Namur, and Liège, as well as half of Luxembourg and Limburg. The Dutch army, however, held onto Maastricht, and as a result the Netherlands kept the eastern half of Limburg and its large coalfields.

Come Netherlands we could annex this "country" in 2 hours with one or two regiment

Its only filled with money leeching pork dodging faggots who have to be killed or deported back to their home country.

Jamal, you can have the leeches while we get Flanders.

Niemand hier houd van kaaskoppen vuile kaaskop haha

I'm with you colgate, if Geert wants to take it back I'll come give you boys a hand.
It's about time Brussels had a great purge.
>All I ask in return is to keep all the beer that comes in those weird ceramic bottles and to push the plunger on a couple mosques

JUST

tfw married and in belgium

halp

Drive 100 miles in any direction.
Apply mud to face and towel to head.
Receive citizenship in wherever you end up.
Problem solved.

Has the "Canada" joke gone on for too long? Can we start a movement to get rid of this abomination of a """"country""""?

>tfw MGTOW was right all along.
Fuck women

55% of marriages in France end in divorce. Reminds me of the French chick I dated when I was in Lyon, god she threw tantrums and bitched alot. Great sex, just she was so annoying and I always got the feeling she wanted me to marry her. She still sends me messages. What do?

Good goyim. Don't reproduce or have a strong family unit to raise healthy children in.

Marry her and suffer

dang

Says Canada

Look guys, I fixed Europe.

>Charlesrepos
>Foyer-d'Homme

except germany

germany isnt allowed new clay

ever

haha

dag van het touw wanneer?
1830 never forget

>tfw Napoleon never rose to power

Schleswig-Holstein is rightful Danish clay

i kinda agree with this

This image actually gave me hope. It means Islam hasn't fully taken our (non-)country yet.

When this percentage drops to 0%, that's when Islam will have won, seeing that they would kill their wives before divorcing them.

Walen buiten

wtf is wrong with Iberians?

Flanders indepedent possibly a Dutch Confederation in the future with the Netherlands

Wallonia to france haha? I don't even know if anyone wants them.
Btw wallonia can have Brussels, we don't want it.

German-speaking part goes back to Germany

So to analyse this picture:

Scandinavia is relatively low because muslims have begun taking over and marriaging white girls, killing them in case they want a divorce

Balkan is low because they are 3rd world tier and literally can't financially manage a divorce

Turkey and the arab countries around it prove my logic

Spain is like France/Germany/Belgium/Netherlands but with less Muslims

Christianity is still strong in Italy so people dont divorce often

Ireland are leprechauns

> Marriaging

I dont think statistics are right for Baznia.

yes

> Btw wallonia can have Brussels, we don't want it.

Sure, give them control of the place where a fuckton of Flemish people work and large corporations have their headquarters.

Also study your fucking geography, Brussels is literally 100% embedded in Flemish soil.