What is Sup Forums's obsession with Iran?

What is Sup Forums's obsession with Iran?
Why do you guys want them to abandon Islam so badly but don't care if Syria or Egypt does it?
Is it because their women are attractive? They're still shitskins and look like any other shitskin. Or are these posters just diaspora shills?
I don't get it

Most republicans view Iran as the United States worst enemy second only to North Korea.

cause the IRI is not a government it is a revolutionary movement devoted to the spread of islam throughout the world. hence they are annoying as all fuck financing terror throughout the middle east and developing offensive weapons systems that we don't want a retarded islamic theocracy having.

IRAN IS WHIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!

We have no love for Iran, we just don't want to start another war for Israel. Fuck those kikes.

nobody likes a state that funds terrorism under the table

Based on what I know, they were a reactionary backlash to the US forcefully trying to change their culture and identity from an islamic one into a western one.
Saudi Arabia is worse though, why not return them to Paganism?
Saudi Arabia?

ok give me the evidence that the saudi govt funds isis or that the saudi govt planned and executed 911. unlike this the iranian government's links to terror are pretty clear.

Iran might be worse than North Korea.

>nobody likes a state that funds terrorism under the table
that's rich coming from america

"Fifteen of the 19 were citizens of Saudi Arabia, and the others were from the United Arab Emirates (2), Egypt, and Lebanon.[1] "

Saudi Arabia was known to finance Al Queda, and the 9/11 hijackers were brainwashed by Wahhabism, Saudi Arabia's state religion.

woops forgot to say of the hijackers of 9/11

>cause the IRI is not a government it is a revolutionary movement devoted to the spread of islam throughout the world
evidence?

no one cares if you practice Islam. just don't practice it while shorting rockets at me.

Saudis funds wahabist preachers/mosques all across europe.
there are many stories of refugeea being shocked or confused that the mosques here are more conservative then the ones in their homeland

>daily reminder that Iran sent troops to kill (((American/Saudi/Israeli))) funded islamic beheaders in Syria

That's why Sup Forums is pretty pro-Iran, it's sunni fuckers that we despise because they're responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks on western soil

I have no problem with Iran projecting power in the middle east and since they stay there it's all good

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about Iran

Iran's version of JIDF is pulling Sup Forums's dick

Sup Forums has always been against wars in the middle east, especially one against Iran.

the iranian government's constitution.

Its preamble states that “the mission of the Constitution” is “to create conditions conducive to the development of man in accordance with the noble and universal values of Islam” and that “the aim of government is to foster the growth of man in such a way that he progresses towards the establishment of a Divine order."

And while Article 11 states “All Muslims form a single nation” the preamble states that the constitution “provides the necessary basis for ensuring the continuation of the Revolution at home and abroad” and “will strive with other Islamic and popular movements to prepare the way for the formation of a single world community".

You don't have to love Iran but always trying to start shit with them at the behest of Israel is the definition of cuckservative

>All Muslims form a single nation” the preamble states that the constitution “provides the necessary basis for ensuring the continuation of the Revolution at home and abroad” and “will strive with other Islamic and popular movements to prepare the way for the formation of a single world community
they have pretty much given upp on thiis by now. They just whant to be left alone nowadays.
aside from funding anti-zionists Hezbollah, they aren't funding any larger shia movements across th world

>they have pretty much given upp on thiis by now.
evidence? not their actions that's for sure. they didn't even amend their constitution to perform taqiyya properly.

>evidence
the fact that they aren't spreading their shit
>not their actions that's for sure.
what actions?

Iran and N.Korea are "Death to America" the countries.

Then all other muzzie cunt countries after them.

From having talked to many young Iranians, most are absolutely based and hate Islam.

Islam is literally on a timer in Iran, in a few decades when the hold fucks are dead it's gonna be done away with.

>starts several wars across the world
>kills hundreds of thousands of innocents across the years
>topless several governments that dares to question the holy petrodollar or israeli/saudi allies
>spreads degenerate globalism and consumerism
>cry like little bitches when someone says "death to america"

The US has funded every terrorist group from the contras in nicaragua to the mujahedin in afghanistan... the notion that Iran is the worlds largest state sponsor of terror is a false narrative designed to obfuscate a simple fact: Iran is a regional power that has good faith objections to israeli and american policy in the region.

pretty much anywhere there are shia militias you find iran funding them from iraq to yemen to palestine. between iraq and afghanistan some 500 us troops have been kiled by the iran backed shia militias you are trying to talk down. the main reason they're not spreading anything is because everyone hates them, for obvious reasons.

THIS

There was some info posted by some soldier in Syria after they had captured a village or something which showed ukrainian made ammo and other stuff which had been sold to Saudi Arabia, who then gave/sold? it to the terrorists in Syria.

Wether it is true or not I do not know, but I will post some pictures if I find them.

One moment.

those Shia militas are fighting Saudi backed sunni terrorists.

Are these Iranians outside of Iran? If that's the case there's a pretty obvious reason why they left the country.

It's a pretty stupid claim to think that people who live in Iran are anything like their diaspora.
Same thing with Syria. Their diaspora hate their government but inside the country they have majority support.
I'm sure the same thing can be said for virtually every Muslim country
>Islam is literally on a timer in Iran
I doubt it, they've been a Muslim people since the start of Islam.

>United States

It was proved everyone on Sup Forums was Iranian diaspora a long time ago

problem is that is the iranian attitude and you're sitting here wondering why westerners don't like iranians lmao

problem is western countries are all bitches too america. And america is a bitch to their corporations, bankers and saudi arabia

Where are these shia miltias?

Syria is justfied because Assad is the only legitimate leader of Syria. Iraq is a bombed out shithole that everyone travels through, Where else are they?

>you're a bitch and you should be killed, why don't you like me?!??!
I don't know why you're struggling with this

Wrong

Iran was a centre of civilization before and after islam conquered them and there are still plenty of "pagans" in Iran. The only reason they went all DURKA DURKA is because the (((CIA))) toppled their ruler and sent them into a dark age.

Don't forget jizzrael

They've always been durka durka, only difference is their fundamentalist clergy didn't have any power in government until 1979

Friendly reminder that Iranians were excluded from the Nuremberg laws.

Iran are the source of Aryans besides India retard

I'm pretty sure the shia and sunni division was orchestrated, considering how the catholic church invented islam

they are actually not shit tier and produced a lot of scientific research before the revolution in 1979