MSM absolutely BTFO'd

Mainstream media BTFO'd by based af Political Outsource.

For those who don't know, a state in Brazil called Espírito Santo is in a full blown fucking purge right now. 100+ confirmed killed (probably hundreds more not yet tallied) in 96 hours, 200+ car hijackings (50+ in one day) and literally every single person is either killing, looting, raping, pillaging, or hiding. Brazil has sent in over 2,000+ troops, and the Govenor said it wasn't enough. All because the police went on strike lmaoo.

Full story(s):

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/police-go-on-strike-in-brazil-cities.html

www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/08/brazilian-governor-wants-more-army-troops-to-quell-violence.amp.html?client=safari

www.wsj.com/amp/articles/chaos-swells-amid-police-strike-in-brazil-state-1486572445?client=safari

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-climbs-above-80-in-espirito.html

More links can be found on BBC, Rueters and The Guardian. But Political Outsource broke the story and reported on it for a good 24+ hours before ANY media outlet even breathed a whisper. It took a shit ton of people to complain that no MSM cared enough, everyone praising PO for doing the dirty work. Why is this?

Is "mainstream media-tier" journalism dying? Is Political Outsource the future?

Now there's like a shit ton of shills trying to DDOS Political Outsource website (to no avail) and trying to derail all threads mentioning them. Finally the MSM mentions the story, but what the FUCK are they hiding???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politioutsource/status/828790842789765121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Fox give a shit about Brazil?

Oh yeah, and look at this shit. Now everyone (even liberals) think Brazilians should be armed following the fucking PURGE they're experiencing:

twitter.com/politioutsource/status/828790842789765121

Maybe because everyone else does? Now they only give a fuck because they can no longer ignore it, POs story was shared over 1 million times in Facebook and twitter. I want to know what they're hiding

MSM are closet racists. They care only if white people die and at the hands of white people. It gives them two fold pleasure-

1) Victimhood that their race is being hurt
2) Assurance that they are right to hate their race

>police go on strike
>utter chaos

I can't see that happening where I live. I'd expect everyone to continue on exactly how it does now, except for the rare vigilante style of justice.

Disgusting but true. They aren't even journalists, just sheep speaking to other sheep

CNN and MSNBC, the so called minority's news, hasn't even breathed a whisper of this.

You'd be surprised what people do when they find out they can get away with it.

O, and the MSM doesn't give a shit unless it's Trump or trying to hype up the next war (was Russia. Now it's Iran/China).

MSM is pretty much political propaganda with its own agenda at this point, so they should be treated that way.

When we had a massive flood -- there was no looting and people helped one another.

The same happens in Japan.

South Americans (native Americans) and Negros seem to be like kids that need to be watched.

>people

>Does the MSM only care if enough people die?

Is this idiot new to modern journalism?

>Why would Fox give a shit about Brazil?

Why would anybody give a shit about Brazil?
I thought 100+ gunned down in the streets was a slow day.

Fucking bullshit if you ask me. Tired of that shut, glad I found PO. Just afraid they'll get shut down by the millionaires running the MSM. I know they've been DDOS attacking them non stop, and shills against them are at a all time high..

MSNBC will do a story on it as soon as they can work in a global warming angle. Fox and CNN will after it becomes a bigger problem than what's happening everyday in Chicago.

You're missing the implied point they're making newfag. It's just exposing the MSM as nothing more than a click bait, fake news story pusher while they sit back and call ervyone else fake news.

If 1 person died in France or Germany or the USA, FOX, CNN, MANBC and all the MSM would lose their shit and probably start blaming trump. But they don't care about Brazil cause they're brown, which I understand, but then they turn around and pretend like they care about minorities. Smfh

they're untermenschen. it's that simple. these miserable creatures wouldn't qualify as sentient if we couldn't make babies with them

No one CARES about brazil. Literally this is a small spike in normal murder rates.

Now stfu about it and post when the death toll is 10 000 plus or a muslim blow up one of your tranny sex change shops.

no one reports on chicago because it doesn't fit the racial narrative. likewise, brazil doesn't fit the narrative that the media wants to put out.

>95 votes

Kek, reminds me of this quote.

But it's true, now they want to do it to us here in the states. Pretty logical reasoning to think that's the reason why the MSM won't report on this, their gun control agenda pushing will go in the shitter and they know it.

Today is the national pizza day. Our attention is elsewhere. Clinton Soros must fall

Katrina opened my eyes to it.

I never really paid much attention to the differences of races.

How a race behaves during a natural disaster or with little social services is a good way of defining them.

Small spike? Are you retarded. There have been over 100+ killed in 96 hours in ONE state. That's up over 2500% from the total of FOUR KILLED FOR THE WHOLE YEAR in Espírito Santo, Brazil.

Who is paying you shills? Is it Hue man or CNN??

Can someone give me a run down of what actually is happening here? I've been gone the past few days.

But Chicago gets about 10 murders a week.. this is 100+ in 96 hours, and 200+ car hijackings, looting and way more. AND the state is disarmed by the government. I think that's an important thing to remember ... it could very easily be us in a few years if politicians secretely pas a bill making it nearly impossible to get a firearm.

The Bogdonavitches are on a killing spree.

I suggest reading this for the full rundown:

BBC and Rueters has some info too. But a tl;dr version:

>police go on strike, which is illegal, so they pretend their wives are blocking the police headquarters gates and call them protestors
>what ensues in the state of Espírito Santo (state in Brazil) is 96 hours of complete CHAOS that has left over 100 murdered, thousands injured, and hundreds of thousands of dollars of goods and food stolen and looted, hundreds raped
>residents say it's a real life PURGE (like the movie without any police)
>MSM hasn't breathed a word of it for 4 days despite political Outsource literally being on top of shit 24/7
>everyone is wondering why?? What are they hiding

you underestimate the willingness of liberals to close their ears and eyes to reality. i sympathize with you, but the further from their gated communities the violence is the less they actually care.

Well I mean it was only open for 30 minutes

Sad but true, just pisses me off they pretend to care and get mad at people like us who actually do care and are in the know.. boggles my mind

seeing that your murder rate is still the same as ours it is literally just another day in brazil

Does the Western media ever really report about Brazil? The only reason I ever hear about Mexico is because of their relation to the US. Every once in a while you'll hear about a fire or something that kills a couple dozen people and that'll get a few mentions but little else, to that end I'm not sure this rises to the level of FRONT PAGE EVERY DAY for the average media organization in our sphere of the world. How many people have died in Syria or Iraq or the past month or two? I'd imagine it's at a comparable level but we don't really hear much about those countries either. Media is pretty ADHD in this regard, always on to the next sensationalist thing. And with Trump in office and all that crap going on I'm not exactly surprised something like this is being pushed off to the side.

I wish Brazil would just disappear.

But it is a major discussion here, there was once a voting to whether there should be a disarming, NO won, and yet the leftist government gave a shit and disarmed the population all the same, however this will give a boost to our right-wing populist candidate, and he will most likely win in 2018. The guy is almost Mike Pence.

Kek, u guys need a Pence running shit to clean up that place. Brazil would be fucking awesome if it wasn't overrun by uncultured niggers

they're uncertain how to cover this, the mainstream narrative has always been "cops evil racist, dindus good"
in brazil too, which is what caused this strike. Police was underpaid, overworked and under constant attack from liberals for being too violent and bla blah

I'm just surprised they chose to single out FOX news for this one, as they usually side with law enforcement. In that case it's probably more about "lul where's brazil" typical Americanism kek

Basically this

Hopefully Brazil gets their own future-Pence to stop this

Brazil is globalist ground zero, they don't want to expose the farce

They're hiding nothing but gross incompetence, user.

They probably thought nobody would care, or the whole thing would blow over within a day, then become a footnote while they keep trying to shit on Trump.

>get away with it

Not gonna be that way if the police goes back to business as usual two or three days later.

>Even the most shabbos goy are voting in favour of gun rights

Oy Vey! Shut it down!