HUGE EUROPEAN SURVEY RESULTS: "WE WANT MUSLIMS OUT!!!"

From RT:

More than 55 percent of Europeans say that immigration from Muslim-majority countries should be stopped, a poll from a London-based think tank says.
The poll, carried out by the Royal Institute of International Affairs, also known as Chatham House, a group which analyzes major international issues and current affairs, was released on Tuesday.

More than 10,000 people from 10 European states took part in the survey. The respondents were given the following statement: “All further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped.”
“Overall, across all 10 of the European countries an average of 55 percent agreed that all further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped, 25 percent neither agreed nor disagreed and 20 percent disagreed,” the think tank said, adding that in no country “did the percentage that disagreed surpass 32 percent.”

The group says that the research “points to significant and widespread levels of public anxiety over immigration from mainly Muslim states.”

The countries most opposed to further immigration were Austria, Poland, Hungary, France, Belgium, Germany, and Greece, “despite these countries having very different sized resident Muslim populations,” they said.

“With the exception of Poland, these countries have either been at the centre of the refugee crisis or experienced terrorist attacks in recent years.”

rt.com/news/376651-europeans-oppose-refugees-research/

cnbc.com/2017/02/08/europes-fear-of-muslim-immigration-revealed-in-widespread-survey.html

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/survey-majority-europeans-want-halt-muslim-migration/

Sorry libshits, globalists, mudslimes and traitors, no CNN story! What a surprise!

SHADILAY BROTHERS, EUROPA RISES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/376697-german-refugees-sexual-assault-girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=lo4C9KpyCCo
chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration
twitter.com/ChathamHouse
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
standard.co.uk/news/world/striking-and-sobering-poll-shows-more-than-half-of-europeans-back-banning-immigration-from-muslim-a3462196.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/frankfurt-police-investigate-claims-cologne-style-sexual-assaults/
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/victims-of-new-years-eve-migrant-attacks-come-forward-they-grabbed-me-everywhere/
youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0
youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90
youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Graph of the results:

Bump for interest.

Bump for cleansing

never heard anything about this poll but I agree with how it ended out so it's a true poll

why didnt they ask me

It's brand new, just came out yesterday, I think. I'm sure we will hear more about this. I wish we could trade pic related for the current cucked globalist shit Pope.

40% of Greeks disagree/have no opinion... I guess 400 years of violent muslim occupation werent enough

I'm not Catholic but I hope that guy is their next pope. He gets it.

Fucking knew Spain was Muslim!

>ask a bunch of islamophobic countries if they don't want muslims in
>HURRRR WHOLE EUROPE DOESN'T WANT THEM LOLOLOL WE'RE SO RACIST!
fuck off

kek
I think it's also true though that many Europeans were afraid--even on this survey--to say what they really think. In which case, we know how they would have voted.

checked!

Me too--it's absolutely of prime importance that Christianity uncuck itself and fight back, and Catholicism is instrumental in that.

Damn Moors. kek

If you're a shitskinn pork dodging faggot, I dont feel sorry for your departure back to your goat fucking home country. GTFO out of our Europe.

Show some compassion, they're running away from war. They should stay in Europe so they can achieve better lives. It's you racists that should be deported right away

"Go back to" never gets much positive usage, does it?

So I should give up the freedom my grandparents died for to save some shitskinned sandniggers?
Go figure your own shit out.
Fuck no.

rt.com/news/376697-german-refugees-sexual-assault-girls/

^^This is just one recent example.

This is fake news.
>1 Post by this idea

Also MPBP (my post best post)

Small minority doesn't represent whole group. Vast majority of them are peaceful people who want to contribute. You're just ignorant racist.

Blaming white men for everything while constantly calling us racist has made us, get this, start to actually be racist.

Shit is about to get bad for shitskins.

All you have is namecalling, you're the ignorant one here.

How would you like getting your sister, daughter, mother, wife getting raped and assaulted?

And 40% of them are just here to leech money.
Its just tax money grabbing and spending.

Vast majority of them are rapists. Problem is they come from places where women are treated like shit and are allowed to do as they like in Europe too.
It has nothing to do with race.

>So I should give up the freedom my grandparents died for to save some shitskinned sandniggers?

We're gonna fight back lad. And we're gonna win. Thing's won't just go back to how they used to be, it'll be better than ever.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=lo4C9KpyCCo

>Poland

Was there over the summer seeing family. Was amazing. White people everywhere, felt safer than even my white town here.

In krakow I saw one black guy and he was respectful in the restaurant. Besides that only dirty chinese but that isnt much of an issue.

V4 should make a union and tell the eu to fuck off. They should all build walls on the western border. That will be the only true europe left in a few years.

No.

Chatham House: chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration
Their twitter: twitter.com/ChathamHouse

The Independent, UK: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

Evening Standard London: standard.co.uk/news/world/striking-and-sobering-poll-shows-more-than-half-of-europeans-back-banning-immigration-from-muslim-a3462196.html

This is the new Crusades. The fire finally rises.

please die, every Finn hates you, they're just too shut-in to start a confrontation

>Vast majority of them are rapists. Problem is they come from places where women are treated like shit and are allowed to do as they like in Europe too.
>It has nothing to do with race.
THIS. A lot of these places view woman as cattle to be used, nothing more. To them the idea that they could object to being raped and have to do more than pay a fine to their father for damaging the property is completely alien. A part of any immigration should be a test to see how they react to being alone with a woman.

It´s because in Spain people are OBSESSED with trends but a lot of spanish can´t stand immigration, the moment the rest of Europe go full right and those immigrants come the Spain will be the moment the cucks will go right.

Right now is a dictatorship, in colleges they make students talk about refugees, and if you talk bad about refuges...well, say good bye to your grades.

This faggot finn has been shitting up dozens of threads for the last few hours.

Kill yourself cuck.

Wow...muzzies btfo.

Go home.

OBVIOUSLY people want muslims out.
thats why politicians and media are warning that "populism" is on the rise.
populism = what the majority wants

sadly we dont live in a political system where what the majority wants matters in the slightest

>“With the exception of Poland, these countries have either been at the centre of the refugee crisis or experienced terrorist attacks in recent years.”

I'm so fucking proud we actually are trying to prevent bad things from happening.

>sadly we dont live in a political system where what the majority wants matters in the slightest
If Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen can only win, the tide will finally begin to turn on a huge level. It has to happen.

The walls of liberalism and globalism are failing. Remember the Swedish police officer scandal hitting right now--blowing shit wide open, EVEN in cucked Sweden. We have to hope, and keep working, keep spreading the truth, never give up.

Chatham House are properly respected. It's as solid as results get, really.

This is the first instance I have seen of an elite institution being so clear in their wording and so eager to publish their results.

Things are changing.

Didn't you guys take in a lot of Ukrainian refugees? Why doesn't the EU give you credit for that? White refugees don't seem to count.

>Only 55%
>Huge

Good luck Eurofags you're going to need it

Based Poland! I hope to visit within the next year or two and spend some Americanski tourist bucks in your beautiful country. A voice for sanity and courage!

You'd figure Spain would be the most weary of the Saracens.

Those are fellow Europeans.
Those are not money leeching pork dodging woman raping dirtniggers.

Why is Poland so fucking based? I don't get it. Historically, England Scotland Ireland Germany and sometime France (pre WW2) were based. But now Poland. Why?

Your own governments are the worst enemies of all. So fucked up to read these stories coming out:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/07/frankfurt-police-investigate-claims-cologne-style-sexual-assaults/

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/08/victims-of-new-years-eve-migrant-attacks-come-forward-they-grabbed-me-everywhere/

Muslim men are fucking pigs.

"Allegations of sexual harassment, theft, and assault by migrants on New Year’s Eve have emerged, more than a month after Frankfurt police announced that the night had passed off peacefully.
Angered by official reports that no incidents had occurred, one of the victims, backed by a bar owner and his staff, has come forward to tell Bild newspaper they were attacked in the early hours of New Year’s Day by a large group of Arab migrants on the Fressgass, an upmarket commercial street in the city centre.

The alleged victim, Irina A., 27, told the paper: “I’m thankful I wore sheer tights. They grabbed me under the skirt, between my legs, my breasts, everywhere.

“Me and my girlfriends. More and more of these guys came. Their hands were everywhere.”

The girls say they asked staff for help, but by 1 am the situation had spiralled out of control.

Jan May, 49, owner of the First In bar where the attack occurred, said: “When I came in, the whole place was full with a group of around 50 Arabs. They did not speak German, drank our guests’ drinks and danced towards them. The women asked me for help because they were being attacked. The mood changed completely.”

In fairness, you aren't an attractive prospect to refugees. They could all move there tomorrow from Germany, thanks to their right to move between EU states with their refugee passports that Merkel issued. They don't.

It's the same reason Poles flock to UK, Switzerland, Norway. You have nothing in common with those countries but the chance of even casual work and benefits is far more lucrative than working full time in Catholic Spain or Italy.

Refugees go where they get the most stuff. You aren't keeping them out, they just don't find Poland attractive. None of them go to Albania either but suggesting Albania was anti Islamic would be farcical.

Well, as some folks have pointed out, Muslims have been pretty well-behaved in Spain. Maybe they remember what happened the last time they tried to take over Spain, kek. I'm guessing that when their numbers are high enough this will change, though.

Why do Mexicans go to NYC but avoid South Dakota?

Poland isn't putting them off, they just avoid Poland. So do millions of Poles. 700,000 Polish citizens in the UK alone.

So islamophobic.

Poland doesn't have a ton of gibs for refugees, and they make their dislike clear--that's what I've heard.

I got that wrong. There's 830,000 - legally and as of 2015. Polish citizens only, with hundreds of thousands more descendents.

1.5 times that figure and you're closer to the mark. Poland simply is not a tempting place to live in. I don't mind them, really, but they seem to prefer living anywhere but Poland.

>Austrians opposing muslim immigration
than why did so many shitheads voted for a marxist president

Wtf, I love Poland now.

Nah it's cool to live, just not cool if you actually want to achieve something with honest work.

This is complete bullshit. You shitlords are just racist of those backwards retarded sand niggers. I, for one, will not tolerate your bigotry.

let's not give up, my brothers and sisters! Hard times make sttrong men!

youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0

as a Cathoolic, I don't hate Francis (he's a naive person, like many Italians). But I pray to God that, after this punishment (Pope Francis was what we got for our ecuses, our mistakes we tried to hide), He will send us a strong Pope.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbyWGCwX90

Having lived in Austria, that was one of the strangest election results I have seen.

I mean it was rigged, obviously, but I don't know how they managed it. The postal votes thing was hilarious and the fact my friend from the UK nearly accidentally voted (we were competing in a race in Bludenz election day and he walked into the building next to the race registration centre, and got into a booth), but it was so blatent. You actually fell for it the second time, too.

>hey this guy won
>woops well turns out he actually cheated and used vast amounts of fraud
>better have the election again
>he wins with a bigger margin
>"oh that's fine"

Clearly Chatham House are more rigorous than your electoral system.

I'd love to know the answer to this, but what I figured is that the globalists had enough time to fix the election much more cleverly and sneakily.

Fucking north italy.

Yeah, exactly. They stole it.

well but when you say the election is rigged many people will say you are a conspiracy theory nut
every party, except for the FPÖ and Team Stronach (which is pretty much a meme) stood against hofer
i also think it may well be rigged, but on the other hand if you talk to some FPÖ voters you also see that some are really bluepilled and just vote the party out of protest, or because they just like one idea they represent, there are still too few people who swalllowed the redpill

I live Poland more and more every day. They really learned their lesson about invasions from ww2

Well, not all of us are like that...I'm from Liguria (yeah, I live in the UK now, I deserve your loathing), but I'm againt uncontrolled migratory movements and especially against high levels of Muslim migrations.

Kill yourself

>no comments on how it was collected, the demographics sampled or regions of each country sampled from

Have the Clinton campaign statisticians moved to RT?

Most normies are retarded fence sitters so 55% is actually bretty high

Polish people are the most woke of all Eastern European people. My dream is to marry a Polish girl.

Chatham House is extremely pro-Globalism user

>only 61%

Fuck it should be 80%

Bump for impalement.

If it came out in this country that one party rigged the election with the assistance of many others, the subsequent re run would see them wiped out and most of their MPs out of a job.

It would lead to imprisonment, at least, or even the Queen dissolving Parliament. I love Austria but the reaction to that was virtually non existent. I suppose its not the most important election you have but to have fraud the first time, then for the fraudster to win the second time is truly bizarre - Africa tier stuff.

>Poland simply is not a tempting place to live in.

One time in Poland 150 000 people marched against islam, how many people would Great Brittanistan get to march against Islam?
Half of that? Zero?

youtube.com/watch?v=pDHvwz0jRuw

>Deus vult!
Finally, took long enough.

>More than 55 percent
I want to believe

>55% oppose
>20 support
>25 refused

So 80% oppose and are too scared to say it.

Poles don't flock anymore. Newest research suggest that we actually don't want to leave Poland anymore because we became more prosperous.

One time in Britain (now), over a million Poles lived in the country and desperately tried to petition the government to let them stay after the vote to leave the EU.

It doesn't matter how many march against whatever. Every single Muslim in Europe could go to Poland tomorrow and nothing could stop it, Poland signed up for the lot. They choose not to because it is shitty.

>chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration

Check that link out. More info from the actual Chatham people than in the news articles.

>Bump for impalement.
Underrated.

It's actually higher since they likely polled muslims and muslims aren't european

Well if you disregard the polled mudslimes from the result the percentage for native french should be around 70%

exactly

oh good point there.

the real problem in Europe is: many o us are tired, but we are afraid of speaking up, to tell the truth.
This is the greatest issue of Europe: the damned silent majority...and that majority is an easily manipulaed one. Just like the silent majoroty of Muslims is read yto support extremists, most of us are ready to fight for Europe. But: if the wick of this ticking bomb gets wet, then there's gonna be no explosion. We ought to act, and we must be fast and relentless. I have friends who are immigrants, but we cannot allow our "feelings" and our "friendships" to stand in between or against our needs, our imperative to survive.

We rempved the chains and called those who were our subjects "friends" without keeping the distance (like Christ did when calling us "friends"), and now we are paying the price of our blindness, of our short sight. We can still rise up, but time is running out.

And it's the silent majority which worries me the most...not the Muslims, for their numbers are still not enough to overthrow us. First we must mend to the wounds on the inside, and purge the festering gangrene of the traitors dwelling within; after that, then we can focus our efforts to remove the parasites.

Staph roleplaying Funland. Your game is weak and can be smelled from miles away

Too bad you're already cucked Europe have fun with the filthiest people in the Arabic speaking world forever kek. I'm glad my country kicked out Jews in the 20th century

what do you get out of this bait? just (you)s?

I think UK accepts good immigrants only? Surely you don't have the problems other Europeans have who accepted refugees

>I have friends who are immigrants, but we cannot allow our "feelings" and our "friendships" to stand in between or against our needs, our imperative to survive.

I suppose it should also be said that many peaceful immigrants who are established and legal and productively settled in European countries should be protected from Islam as well. I even know a couple of American Muslims (born here, parents immigrated 60 years ago, I grew up with them) who want the borders fucking closed. Their families left their hellhole countries to get away from that shit, they don't want it to follow them here. They think American liberals are retarded.

>We rempved the chains and called those who were our subjects "friends" without keeping the distance (like Christ did when calling us "friends"), and now we are paying the price of our blindness, of our short sight. We can still rise up, but time is running out.

Amen. DEUS VULT

This poll should come in handy for Trump

>Look, even the Muslim-lovers over in Europe had enough of them

Thanks. So many (((polls))) can be modified to suit any conclusion if you just ask the right people the right question.

God emperor Trump won with almost less votes than shillary. Thats aprox 49% of the population. Things are looking good, we helped you people in your election, don't insult us in our elections now.

>Show some compassion, they're running away from war.
The fatal flaw of your way of thinking is: compassion cannot be good if not done also using your brain. I agee, there are honest refugees, people indeed fleeing for their lives. But: why didn'tother Muslim-majority Countries take them in? Why go to Europe? This is a silent invasion, my friend...
Compassion without respect leads to submission of the host Country to the "guests".Respect, tolerance and generosity is a two way road, or else is just a form of parasitism; and what I witnessed here in the Uk and back home, in Italy, is often people coming here and starting to claim more and more for themselves, asking in a rude way to have all they can get and feeling entitled to it.
What really enrages me, hoever, is the fact we are being compliant, submissive, always read yto bend over in fear to be deemed racist. This is not madness, is the fastest road to suicide.

Even Saint Augustine taught that a nation has its right to exist, thrive and survive in its borders and resist invasion; i'm a Catholic, and I always remind that the modern statement "what would jesus do?" always omits the time when, in a rush of rightful anger, He whipped those who invaded the Father's house, the Temple, freeing it. A Christian must be a pacific person, not a pacifist: there's a time for peace and a time for war.

I think the US should just deport those who fail to integrate and form extreme background checks. It would be harsh to classify all Muslims as brainwashed terrorists because most people who call themselves Muslims have no idea what the fuck their religious texts say.

>t. Muhammad
Kill yourself. Stop using a VPN to soil the finnish flag with your cuckoldry

Racists because they want to protect their home countries? The fact of the matter is that there are terrorists trying to infiltrate Europe and you cannot differentiate between them and the good peaceful people. If you really want to accept someone for the sake of humanity just accept the children but adult men should definitely not be allowed if it threatens your national security

Lol, the numbers aren't growing
I see new moors everyday to never see them again, they're hopping directly to France/Germany

You might be low tier troll but atleast you're not swedish.

Belgium is a literal nigger nation at this point

It breaks my heart but how sad can I really be for so many stupid fucking people. I hope you guys turn it around but don't come to me for sympathy. Fix it yourself or shut up.

holy shit yes please.

i'm Italian, I cannot speak for the UK too much other than what I saw. Many muslims I met here are good folks, but: this is what they show us, I can't tell for their private lives. Maybe they are okay with extremists, maybe they are willing to die for Britain to protect is way of life, maybe they could be great allies for us Christians in chasing away degenerate behaviors...I can't tell.

In times like this, we must be always wary, the path that is ahead of us is full of dangers, and we can't trust no one (I can even understand natives not trusting me: after all, for them I'm an immigrant as well, and I do no deny the risk of having so many "papists" in the heart of Anglicanism).

>should be protected from Islam as well.
True; but: we ought to be "as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves" (Mt 10:16); today there's a distorted idea, the idea that to do good you must be a naive person. Insanity, I say: on a battlefield, you could offer to a wounded enemy water, yet, you would not let down your guard.
A few days ago I saw the ost moronic of virtue-signaling post on a wall: "lay down your guard, and they will do so too"; I never heard of a war won with hugs. And sadly, we ave been at war for a long time now.

Goodness does not imply demented naivetee, as many have tried to indoctrinae us (even in the various Churches, now infiltrated on various degrees by cancerous agents from both the Left and the Right).

Well said: the last thing we need is animosity in our own camp. We must stand as one, united, no matter how difficult it is to reconcile our differences, whilst preserving our unique identities.