youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221
twitter.com/IWillNutInsideU/status/829459992906379268
youtu.be/VrNV-3wW_mo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow this is a new level of bad

I am absolutely capable of taking a joke. But imagine how offended everyone would be if this show was called "dear black people". Humour/Satire goest both ways!

So much racism in your country and your media. SAD!

wtf I love netflix now

This is going to be a fantastic lesson. Haven't they figured out that pushing this nonsense won't sell? It's going to tank real quick.

>that like to dislike ratio
Perfect.

a show about how dispriveleged an ivy league fucking student is?
yes that will help advance equality in the US

Thers' like 5 fucking threads spaz, use the catalogue. Now delete your thread.

I'm legit going to unsubscribe from netflix.

Pathetic race-baiting. You'd think they would learn from the YouTube videos.

I don't foresee a Season 2

>desegregated schools
>lynch mobs
>KKK had real political power
>halloween costumes hurt my feefees

I'm actually a little triggered by this

I literally canceled my subscription 10 minutes ago. I've had it. It's over. No more money for media kikes. Hopefully banking kikes get the rope soon.

hahahahah it's going to hit 100k downvotes hahahaahahahahaha

segregation was a good thing, don't @ me

I think it already got 1 million dislikes in their previous upload. Yes, they pulled an MTV News.

segregated*

haha you white boys mad? Did you think your non albino brothers and sisters got mad when you cursed exlpatives at them using your internet connection for last 25 years? The chickens are coming to roost.

I'm thrilled. Cultural garbage like this will give Trump a second term.

this is actual literal propaganda

the fuck is this supposed to mean? shit skin? I can easily just drop my account and take no part in your shitty racist show.

no matter how hard they try to look white, niggers will always be niggers. Stop shitting on us for it.

Literally just cancelled my as well. Maybe they'll see a spike in membership loss. Fuck em

Just cancelled, feels good

not going to watch or give it any form of attention

wasn't there a motion picture, similarly themed?

was produced by a russian government man's daughter (who, conveniently, resides in the states)

I'm just confused I guess, wasn't this a movie last year? Did they not get enough vitrue points last time around so they're trying again? Is Ghostbusters TV next?

You KEKS!
NOBODY CARES! STOP SPAMMING THE MAIN PAGE!
RE!
I like Netflix. If they want to push an agenda, I just ignore it. It is Black History Month, so I understand them wanting to educate people on changes that need to be made in the white culture. If you don't like it, don't watch it. Nobody is forcing you, and the other things they have covers the small cost per month. And no pizza related shows ; ) They are pretty based.

Also, Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017, and I'm pretty excited about it. I love all that oldschool fashy '80s revival stuff. I'm keeping my account, just for Castlevania(Cuck : )
io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221

It's almost like they WANT white people to kill everyone.

whos that shia lebeef and justin the cuck hybrid

rather be a true human being and proud than a cowering at the truth, ashamed albino.

When will blacks stop appropriating white culture? Literacy is our thing.

They can learn to swim though because honestly them being unable to is just sad.

soros did it

twitter.com/IWillNutInsideU/status/829459992906379268

No, netflix just has been bought over by the jews, that is why they are doing it

guarantee someone will unironically fall for this

THIS ! is this comment original ? NO ITS NOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP !

and they say weed isnt harmful

Fuck black history month and fuck the Jewish-run nigger-loving media. This will crash and burn and be the ultimate downfall of Netflix.

and what truth is it that you speak of?

I saw the movie, a few years ago and really wasn't racist toward white people, biggest point of the movie was that both white and blacks can be cunts, however the movie was still fucking awful and you wanted to see every fucker die

This show will teach us how black people can't be racist.

All you have to do is conflate institutional context with personal context and then niggers get a free pass.

If it's based on the movie with the same name and if it features the same events, it's going to be less preachy than the title makes it sound. See

Its a good show. White people need to be more considerate of POC's struggles in order to create a more just and functioning society.

Implying it wasn't already earning money for the usual Hollywood crowd. Who do you think gets the royalties for all the other shows on there?

youtu.be/VrNV-3wW_mo

Oh? Will there be some character development where this nigress no longer argues that black people can't be racist?

Black people can't be racist. Racism is a system of power and privilege that benefits white people.

Normies love this cancer.

I would never watch this shit ever to begin with. I'm also not so dramatic I would cancel my netflix over it. Let netflix expand their product to the blacks. They're so far behind us in culture and technology it only makes sense they would just be getting netflix now.

Looks like almost everyone can agree on that, pic related. The dislikes were at 32k yesterday

The wording "Dear white people" irritates me to no end. It is condescending on levels that I am unable to describe. If they don't like white people then why don't they just fuck off to their own countries already? I'm sick of it. My netflix subscription has been cancelled as of now.

Just subscribed to Netflix

Fuck Drumpf and fuck whyte ppl

I've done something the faggots here would never do. I've contacted Netflix support to leave my feedback about this show.

They were very understanding and see why this causes such an angry feeling. The support person was kind and wanted to forwade my feedback.

If you are not totally braindead Sup Forumsack, you contact them and tell them about it, instead of whining on an imaginary board with Pizzagate autists.

Stop posting your copy paste shit in all the threads you shill

>majority of the white population is wealthy

Why do POC think this?

dont worry about it goy

Literally nothing racist against white people in the trailer and none of you faggots have even seen the show which might very well go against the expectations of the title, like many shows do.

Yet you're already super triggered. The qq from thinned skinned basement dwellers is probably more entertaining than the show itself.

After I unsubscribed they had this questionnaire as to why I canceled my subscription. I gave them my reason.

Wtf I hate white people now

didn't know it existed until now, know nothing about it and will likely have forgotten about it by the end of the week

Those two sisters are qt af, would take them and produce beautiful aryan albino kids.

It's made by niggers and kikes

>over 80,000 dislikes now

I guess they deleted that comment from the one guy saying blacks commit 50% of murders?

>over 80,000 dislikes now
OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

This.
Also, the way they act like their passive-agressive bullshit will accomplish anything is ridiculous. All they do is appeal to libcunt logic and normies, that go "omg so true!" and then continue scrolling down their kikebook news feed.

The short MTV clips were just models saying random things about white people.
What could you possibly make a show about?

APOLOGIZE

gotta admit Logan Browning looks exquisit

This. Hope they ramp it up.

Unsubscribe you faggot

She had a white father and a black mother. That's why the dean who calls out her racism comments on her picking a side and overcompensating. She later admits that yeah, the dean was right, her identity crisis has made her act like a brat towards people she cares about.

Guy in picture is not a villain; he's her eventual love interest.

haha those netflix faggots removed my comment

Repost it. They'll pull an MTV and remove all their shit if it gets enough backlash.

Holy fuck that video is blowing up fast..

why do I always see poo in loos making this post
is this some kinda paki meme?

Wasn't there already some bullshit anti-white propaganda called "Dear White People" a few years ago? Is this a continuation of that or are niggers just to retarded to come up with a new name for their stupid anti-white shit?

Yes. It was produced by Justin Simien (I shit you not, his last name is basically simian) in 2014 as a university project. Now it's a kikeflix series. Somehow.

If I had Netflix, I'd be canceling it right now

Niggers can go fuck themselves

Soros bought stakes in netflix in november
Surprised it is taking so long to make this.

WE ARE A CULTURE NOT A STEREOTYPE
STOP APROPRIATING OUR CULTURE
FUCKING WHITE PEEEOPLE
IM SO MAD IM SHAKING
IM GONNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU UP YOU FUCKING WHITIES
REEEEEEEEEEE

Nigger's beating a dead horse like it's a white woman, then.

Basically. This stupid fucking poster has been permanently encased on the side of a trash bin at his university.

Wikipedia says it's based on that movie.

MTV also had that crappy "Dear white guys" video, but this movie and TV series don't seem to be exactly like that. The girl's supposed to appear like a condescending cunt, and she will realize that at the end of the story.

>le current year
>not torrenting the shit out of every kike

>Samanta White
kek

fuck u nigger

niggers are the most racist people on planet earth.

most racist movie EVER?

WHITE CHICKS fuck that noise

This

Fuck, is that Cucktrudeau in the pic?

Isn't it just satire about racial politics on campus or some shit?

Talk about about being a bunch of hyper-sensitive faggots.

You are forgetting
> Liberals openly pushing for Segregation
> Blacks want their own campuses and dorms
> Complaining about lack of Diversity in Oscars
> But get mad when white Artists get award in BET....

All of which were a mercy compared to the wellfare system that ruined black families for ever.

The democrats did it. They destroyed something slavery and oppression couldn't, they destroyed the average black family.

Whitey got the money to buy the bike they steal, ergo, whitey is rich.

>Samantha White
>Dear White People
inb4 it was all a clever ruse and it's a sitcom about White family moving in to a new hood

whats the point of asking us what we think of it
you already know what we think of it