BASED ICELAND

liveactionnews.org/legal-abortion-leading-downs-syndrome-free-world/

Iceland going full Nazi.

>banned the bankers
>no refugees
>reviving paganism
>hollow earth

And now Aktion T4 culling the fucking worthless retards into oblivion.

Thanks Gods for volcanic islands!

They got rid of "blasphemy" laws too

Fuck me, why do no icelandic people post here? Too busy MIGA? Its such a beautiful country too with almost unlimited geothermal energy so they can tell all the oil pimps to fuck off.
Is Iceland /pol paradise?

there are literally 300 thoushnd of them. too little to have a presence

Iceland is based, have spoken to Icelanders before, they are also based

>Gave Bobby Fischer asylum so he could freely talk about the Jew
>Support freedom of the internet
>Pirate Party is major political power

Highly based nation

Yeah well Iceland came out as the #1 country donor to the Clinton Foundation, followed by #2 Sweden and #3 Finland. You Reykjadicks can burn with hillary

>whine because you want legal abortion
>you finally get legal abortion
>start whining because people are aborting baby's with problems
>literally create the problem you are whining for
This is a whole new level of stupidity

Sounds perfect, the only thing left then is the women, are they attractive and conservative or horrible slutty feminists like Scandinavian women?

kek i can't believe these retards

I absolutely support abortion when it comes to retards.

I have a neighbour who has spent his last 20+ years walking his near-vegetable son every day. That man looks fucking defeated.

Imagine spending your life caring about a drooling cretin. I would off myself if there isn't an option to euthanize.

bump

Island is the firts real democraty.

It's the basest country.

The good of the Swede without the cuckoldry.

Hey man it gets boring up north, sometimes you gotta have a lil fun and mess with the goyim's politics

They have the highest % of racemixing of any race

how are icelanders into hollow earth?

i know its real

they also believe in elves and stuff
cool people, too bad half the country looks like the moon or I would wanna live there

Same. A friend of mine has a retarded sister. She's 32 and has the mental capacity of a 4 year old. Dad ditched them when it turned out the baby was retarded, so she was left to raise her kids alone. Poor woman has aged badly, she has spend all her life, energy and resources caring for her retarded kid. I wouldn't wish this fate upon anyone, not even my worst enemy.

>reviving paganism

Those queers had an "Asatru wedding" with two faggots. The only ones reviving paganism are the Anglo Saxons in England and Forn Sed in Sweden.

Do they allow guns?

Because I post this whenever I see them.

Only fucking problem is almost everyone is cousin to each other and they have to make a big effort not being incestuous. So pretty sure they need some diversity.

lol wot

I haven't met one pagan irl

What? Sounds like bullshit, what other races are there even for them to mix with in Iceland?

Well there's like 60,000,000 of you on the Island so I can believe it.

>Pirate Party
>based

That's what I mean

A basketball team plays a game there and 7 niglets are born 9 months later on a 100% white island

this is an icelandic whore who tried to scam an american into getting a green card

I would move to Iceland to free some nipples if you know what I mean.

This is Gold

Iceland is enslaved by the bankers what the fuggg!

Proofs ?

Not only that, but a nation that is literally a fraction of my state's county RAPED BRITAIN IN SOCCER

>full Nazi
>reviving paganism
???????
>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years.

Do you have any proof of this? Even in countries we meme like Sweden most women still aren't actually very open to race mixing and don't do it.

infanticide should be allowed when people discover the baby is deffective after birth.
And if do-gooder are against it, then they should adopt the retard before it's put to death.

fuck up nigger. You have to be white to be icelandic. If you're mixed you can fuck off.