Male lactation - URGENT

My wife doesn't want to breastfeed our child. How to induce lactation as a man?

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2017/01/men-can-lactate-betcha/

I don't want my kid to grow up as a pasty nerd allergic to everything. Give it to me, bros. How can I give milk to save my child?

>German women

bump

You slap that bitch so it starts breastfeeding.

Suck the teat of your wife then regurgitate into your babies mouth like a pelican

dominate your woman to breadfeed.

Or you can buy one of those milk machines that harvest breast milk and bottle it in the fridge

WHAT THE FUCK?

Females breastfeeding reduces their risk of cancer. Tell her.
Also obviously how much more healthier it is for the child than (((formula))).

You can't, you have no mammary glands. Your wife is shit. You are shit. Fuck you Hans you niggersucking cuckold.
End yourself.

more easier, pay her to breastfeed.

DON'T WORRY CITIZEN
CAPITALISM IS HERE TO SAVE YOU
Google 'buy human breast milk'

Lold

Depo-provera

Kek

Why are you allowed to live here?!?

a wife who doesn't want to breastfeed? that's fucking disgusting. why does she hate your child?

also tell her synthetic babymilk will make your baby vomit constantly because you have to feed your baby too much (bottles of over 100ml and shit)

my baby is now 5 months old, it's stomach can take only 80ml. i give her breastmilk.

also synthetic babymilk is not as healthy and their poo stinks a lot harder.

it really hurts some women, and you have to deal with it without breaks for months. My friend was in tears attempting it for about 3 weeks before she had to give up, and her tits felt like they were going to explode from the pain and swelling when she could not get the milk out while attempting to pump it.

Not ideal, but I think 90% give up just because of the pain.

Why not simply hire a wet nurse?

>pump
???
you put your mouth up and suck it out. you can literally be born yesterday and figure this out.

Yes, of course men can lactate, just not from the breasts.