Are you happy pol? This is now trending, mother of 2 deported because of heartless people like YOU!

Are you happy pol? This is now trending, mother of 2 deported because of heartless people like YOU!

CRIMINALS BTFO

>break the law
>get punished for it
>this is wrong in the eyes of retards

> undocumented immigrants

This is a propaganda term. The second you see it, you know it's biased media.

She should be grateful, that braking the law only means she's merely set back to were she was before breaking the law.

There's no other law, that's so tenderly enforced, like immigration law. Imagine you steal a car, get caught and all you have to do, is give it back. No jail time, no fines, no record.

Feels good actually

get your greencard/citizenship or gtfo

>implying car thiefs aren't just undocumented drivers

finally!

You can't be punished for breaking the law if you have children. You must hate babies.

didnt she take someones ID or something? commit a crime, go home!

>Dump Trump shirt in the background

What a Fucking faggot

>how does it feel

Pic related

Beaner scum polluting the first world; OUT OUT OUT

might have a fap desu

YAAAAAAASSSSSS KING SLAY!

She's an illegal who committed identify theft. She also predictability missed her court appearances. Now she's being deported and if her family loved her they would join her.

Fuck the every living fuck out of absolutely every single last undocumented, illegal immigrant. Thank you Donald Trump. This is the best time to be alive. We get 4 years of liberals crying and immigrants being kicked out? FUCK YES, ALWAYS WINNING, MAGA

And I will sleep like a baby.

Prayers for the recently deported.

Underated post.

>mother of 2 deported because of heartless people like YOU!

And plenty Americans are in a shitty situation because of people like THEM!

Good, she didn't have rights to be there in the first place, please take her two little tacos with her too,
If they were in China they would just dissappear and no one would give a shit

She was convicted of felony ID theft. Her deportation order was finalized in 2013, but under the Obama administration she was considered a low priority for deportation.

'Low priority for deportation'. That's why this country is so fucked up. Trump is finally trying to fix this, deport means deport, period.

It's ilegal for a reason, user.
Hope the same happen to Europe.

We will never forget the glorious 7-1 no matter what happens tho

Why are people acting like they didn't expect illegals to be deported? It was one of the main main parts of Trump's agenda.

praise kek, thank you kek. MORE KEK MORE! DEPORT THEM ALL! RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS! RACE WAR! WORLD WAR 3! GO GO GO!

So two weeks in and Drumpf is deporting one mother?

So much for those millions of dangerous criminals he was going to deport on "day one".

I can't believe I voted for him.

/thread

>met with immigration agents for years
>in all that time, never attempted to file the paperwork to become a legal citizen

>admits to breaking the law by being here illegally
>breaks more laws while she's here

OOPS!

>4 years

>convicted criminal
>deportation order since 2013
The dumb bitch was rolling the dice every time she had contact with law enforcement for the last 4 years, she knew this day would come, but being a fucking lazy beaner she obviously did nothing to prepare (hoping for miracles doesn't count) Now the bitch is going back.

There are these things called laws. Maybe you've heard of them. She clearly didn't.

Lol if that were one of my family the last thing we'd do is stand around the immigration office with signs looking like a bunch of beggars. Either way most of us are smart enough to not stay illegal or at least not get caught.

Have some fucking dignity ffs, it doesn't matter how much you cry, they'll never let that bitch back in. Pinches nacos mejicanitos mirren las pendejadas que vienen hacer enfrente de una nacion multicultural. Tienen los ojos de varias razas juzgando estos espectaculos que hacen, sin verguenzas

Matense

>law just shouldn't apply to mothers
Is that really your argument?

Checked

Oh god. I'm so glad my family didn't break the law of a country of which I'm not a citizen.

Meanwhile Trevor Noah is saying that America is for everyone and they 'just chose a different way to be apart of our nation.' if his purpose is to trigger rather than to be funny, he's a genius.

Good, one less illegal felon spic. Fuck her and her anchor babies

hahaha i saw that faggot in the black shirt on the livestream telling the cops to put down their guns to settle things like """"men""""

Try driving without a license then see what happens.

Nice logic retards.

>implying I wasn't ironic
>implying implications

Lawful neutral is the best alignment

Get the fuck out if you're illegal. I don't care what race you are. Get off my fucking lawn.

s-sure you were

Why do you hate undocumented Americans so much?

Undocumented? Get out. Get in the proper way. Until then, get the fuck out.

No. Time to build the ovens.

>Break the law
>Rub it in the law enforcer's faces
>Get punished
Easy D

yes. saged and hidden. you people should either help make american great again or leave. no one here cares.

Nice work Burgers! That's how you do it

If you haven't gone through the required lawful processes to be able to live in a sovereign nation you are there illegally and that nation has every right to deport you. Why the fuck is this so hard for people to understand for christs sake.

They're not respecting a nation's borders. They probably aren't paying income tax. They're a drain on resources. It's a net loss considering how many are on welfare, look at the numbers.

But Muh rights

Deporting is mean

REEEEEE

If you're illegal you're getting the fuck out

Because America is the greatest nation and where everyone in the world wants to be! So everyone should be allowed in to bask in it's glory! Who wouldn't want to live in America?

Àdïõs

I will be happy when everyone in this picture is gone

What fucking rights to these shitcunts think they have? As far as I'm aware the basic human rights as defined by the UN doesn't include being a fucking illegal immigrant.

>Are you happy pol?
Very happy

> mother of 2 deported
This is horrible. I wish these kids will be reunited with her mom in Mexico soon

If we go illegally in Mexico they make us serve 5 years in forced labor. She should be sucking Americas dick for just deporting her welfare ass

>If we go illegally in Mexico
I imagine only a wanted killer facing the death penalty would be desperate enough to try mexico, in which case there's nothing to lose.

B-b-but muh """human rights""" to be here even though I am not a citizen.

seriously why couldnt she take a test that canadians and europeans have to take to enter?

why do legal mexicans have their families in waiting for 7 years because they want to obide by the law?

you guys arent being fair at all

and the illegals dont pay taxes either

they get paid in cash because they dont have a social #

rights are for tax paying citizens brother

Hulkster why are you up so early?

Heartless?! She's a fucking criminal. Children should follow her

What a fucking piece of shit you are..,.

>tfw the role of the leaf gets reversed

dont hate your people Taco Paco

Gotta start somewhere kiddo

Nigger there are laws and borders and shit. Just because they have not been upholded in the past that doesnt mean they won't be respected now

primitive savage rapey 3rd world peasant resource theif scums get out!

I don't understand why your dumbass is mad over this. I don't give a shit, she broke the law.

This person has a great fucking point