So the Chinese embassy staff did this in Jerusalem

So the Chinese embassy staff did this in Jerusalem

what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4vhxcp/israel_bans_chinese_men_jewish_women_couples/
newyorker.com/magazine/2004/04/05/the-height-gap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev#
lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4vhxcp/israel_bans_chinese_men_jewish_women_couples/

Stay there

It's good for business.

>China aligning with Islam to get back at Trump.
They're killing themselves.

They are trying to push out the USA from all of their closest allies. At least we will always have Japan. No way China and them ever buddy up.

its quite simple really , you dont want them conning women for israeli citizenship.

israel has an illegal immigration problem so sometimes we get overly paranoid about shit like this.i've never heard of chinese workers doing this and its a stupid thing to put on a contract.
if the worker finds some sloot and they wanna marry he can just wait until the work on the project is done and marry.

and while i dont think israeli women are very racist they do hate manlets (as they should) and chinese are primarily manlets.

two nations have good relations\trade going on , telling your embassy staff to do this helps china's image in israel and strengthens the relationship .its quite simple actually.

the commies fit right in over in israel.

Israel sells them US military technology

>and while i dont think israeli women are very racist they do hate manlets (as they should) and chinese are primarily manlets.

Jewish lies

newyorker.com/magazine/2004/04/05/the-height-gap

So can we send all of our Chinese to Israel?

Why?
China + all non-china chinese can migrate into every white country (+ EU/ Israel) in the world, form a simple majority and China's population density will still match that of usa

How sad, I thought you were bringing a source saying that Israeli girls don't hate manlets.
t. manlet

The Communist Party of China was created the the (((Soviets))) and helped by the (((Rothschilds)))

>The organization responsible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International

"In order to advance their interests, Jewish Lenin and Trotsky sent Jew Gregory Voitinsky to China to make contact with leftist intellectuals, like Jew Chen Duxiu. Politically, Chen advocated the Trotskyist theory of Marxism.

Voitinsky was sent over to China by the Comintern chairman, a Jew named Ovsei-Gershon Aronovich Radomyslsky Apfelbaum., also known as Grigory Yevseevich Zinoviev."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev#

"October 1 1949, Mao Tse Tsung declared the founding of the People's Republic of China in Tiananmen Square, Beijing. He was funded by Rothschild created Communism in Russia and also the following Rothschild agents: Solomon Adler, a former United States Treasury official who was a Soviet Spy; Israel Epstein, the son of a Jewish Bolshevik imprisoned by the Tsar in Russia for trying to ferment a revolution there; and Frank Coe, a leading official of the Rothschild owned IMF. Jews were behind the rise to power of Mao Tse Tung, the communist dictator of China, who tortured and murdered tens of millions of Chinese (mostly Christians) during his brutal reign. Sidney Shapiro, an American Jew, was in charge of China’s propaganda organ. Another Jew, Israel Epstein, was Mao’s Minister of Appropriations (Finance). "

lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/37272.html

>In short, Lives lost, many, many goyim dead, and a destruction of Chinese culture.

I'm not surprised.

(((They))) did this in Turkey too, with the (((Dönmeh))) being responsible for destroying Turkish culture and killing Armenians through the (((Young Turks))).

Lel

We kicked the Jews out during the Cultural Revolution

But after the 90s opening up the kikes are coming back to China again

:(

Can we have them ? I'll trade you 50 Maroccans and 100 Turks. I can throw in a couple of Afghans as well if you want.

I raise 1000 Maroccans and 3 million Turks.

>Chinese
>capable of emotions

this

That must be why white males love them so much.

At leave love and romance exists in China - it's why they dream about France and Paris so much.

But you wanna know where it doesn't exist? Pic related.

Israel is the self conscious one in the group that constantly needs reassurance because he's paranoid about the nasty shit he does. Everyone absolutely despises Israel because he's a nasty goy, but they pretend to like Israel because they can't deal with the constant whining from them, so to shut them up they suck up to them to make them docile and happy.

That sums up Israel really.

Everyone of every color and creed should visit Israel, and inseminate as many shiksas as possible.