'It gets lonely': Being conservative on a liberal campus

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38910648

>People outside my dorm ask if I'm a Republican and then scream "well F U!"
>I've been unfriended and unfollowed by about half the girls in my sorority...people in my class won't even look at me
>I've been asked "How can you be Hispanic and Republican? Doesn't that make you a traitor to your race?"
>I'm called a racist, fascist, sexist on social media by people I don't even know
>There's this feeling of censorship on campus
>People are very quick to yell but not to listen

Holy shit liberals call us extreme but their behaviour is outrageous. How can people be so blinded to objectivity? How can they not realise that they are being swept up by an ideology?

Ironically they are no different than the people they always accuse their detractors of being - ideologues like the Nazis and the Communists, people blinded by ideology, believing the ends justify the means.

Was slightly surprised to see this on the BBC but then realised its just them trying to *seem* impartial - all the other videos are appeals to emotion about Muslim families wanting to come to America and crying liberals and stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZjVuZ2mcSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people in my class ask me if I'm right wing
>"You're damn fucking right I am"
>never back down in any arguments
>whenever I talk, everyone listens
>girls mirrin because I'm 6'4 and don't look like a numale
>even SJW girls can't help it

Feels fucking good man, but I think I probably got lucky, it can't be the same everywhere, I know chads from other universities who act the same way and they say it's hell, a constant battle.

>limp wrist white nu-males telling minorities how to think and vote or else they're traders to their race.

w e w
e
w

We should live out our beliefs in our daily lives. This will convince people to take note of our views and ask questions about their own lifestyle.

I am very right wing and confident in myself. However the constant feeling of alienation at my Uni is making me lash out.

It's so depressing when it feels like the whole uni system is against you, how you can't share your thoughts with tutors and advisors because you will probably end up on PREVENT lists

It annoys me that I have to label myself in order to show that I do not agree with the "liberal" zeitgeist. Politics is not as simple as either liberal or conservative.

I just want to be able to tell these people that they're wrong, and they're acting like dangerous, insane retards, but that doesn't work because A) It takes too long and B) By the time I've barely even started they will be slinging bullshit about racism/sexism at me

They're making politics so incredibly partisan and filling it with all sorts of unnecessary vitriol. And then they have the audacity to accuse conservatives/Trump of "dividing" the nation...

You're seeing the fruits of communist indoctrination.

We narrowly dodged the bullet which is the next stage (outright purging). Luckily Hillary didn't get elected.

Thank goodness commies here are being shunned upon. fucking hell this shit is fucking insane.

>implying SJWs do it for anything but social capital

If they can get Chad without being tolerant they won't be.

>hispanic

Fucking hell the left "liberals" are collapsing at warpspeed. And the other sides don't even have to do anything. It is very obvious who are the true fascists and oppressors.

I don't think you watched the video, did you?

>all those jews

They're switching teams.

The moment they ran away from their country they became race traitors.

In the end Mexicans who migrate illegally to the US are cowards who decided to take the easy way out of our problems.

>their behaviour is outrageous

truly outrageous... and contagious

Fucking right

She looks like a more chinky version of this girl I used to date. I bet she has awesome tits

>tfw no chubby conservative asian gf
;_;

>liberals using the term "race traitor"
Have we come full circle?

This is absolutely true. I got alienated by almost everyone. The only friends I have now is a tomboy and a manlet chad. Theyre pretty comfy to be with 2bh famalam

damn watching this makes me actually feel for these kids. the level of groupthink and ostracization must be pretty painful for them. i'm an oldfag and i remember how much everyone wanted to fit in at college, and how important group social standing was. i imagine it's only gotten much worse since i was in college.

it really must be very lonely and difficult for them in this environment. it might be about time for some ambitious universities to openly advertise themselves as conservative-friendly environments. it's a market that's only going to expand as more and more kids get redpilled, and more and more parents catch on to just how insanely fucked the "higher education" environment has become.

>WHITE PRIDE
>ETHNO STATE
>NO MORE NIGGERS OR SPICS OR GOOKS

>hey user do you want to sit next to me in class?

>y-you too

Sage

This, based Mexican bro!

But how did they know? Did these idiots declare they were conserv/repub knowing they were in an all libcuk school?

Stupid dont you think

You think shell look any good iif she ever slims down?

>girls mirrin because I'm 6'4 and don't look like a numale

There it is. Tell any of the SJW girls to go fuck the 5'8" 140-lb, limp-wrist nu-males who tag along with them to women's marches and protests and Hilary or Bernie rallies.

Be because of how based you are, I will personally see to it that you don't have to work on the wall. You deserve better than being punished because of the cunts you describe.

Patriotism is beloved by real Americans. No matter what country.

Huh no wonder every mexican over here is a prideful shithead. Im almost repulsed i was born one

The roleplaying on this board is depressing.

This is what libtards believe

This is true. Arabs, Greeks, Ans Slavs are also white.

I live in cali i go to college im a small woman and a big guy threatened me for voting trump its kinda frightning to be seeing this political violence

Exactly my thoughts. It's crazy

>How can you be Hispanic and Republican? Doesn't that make you a traitor to your race?
>Mfw the implications

do these people not understand irony?
this reads like a liberal version of name the jew

Are you big guy memeing or is this actually gen?

What is this safe space trash? Conservatives don't complain about being lonely. That's the whole point of American individualism. Move your ass to a new school then.

How new are you? The left has always been about race, every race it promotes but whites, that's the whole point.

Just remember that college is not the bulk of your life but just a few years. Your life doesnt really begin until after college where you start your career, get married and raise a family. The communist professors have been that way for decades and most likely will never change. academia is the only place there ideology can survive. In the real world it falls flat. Best bet is keep your head down, get the best grades you can, remind yourself this is temporary.

What do you think she believes the punishment should be for race treason?

did you call it in?

THIS IS ALL INTENTIONAL
WE ARE BEING DIVIDED INTENTIONALLY
HUMANITY IS BEING PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER, THIS IS ALL CAREFULLY MANUFACTURED AND PLANNED
THE POPULATION IS GOING TO BE CULLED
THE ELITES ARE KILLING US
THEY WILL RISE ABOVE THE ASHES OF OUR FALLEN CIVILIZATION AS GODS OF THEIR EXPERIMENT; HUMANITY 2.0
STOP PLAYING INTO THIS
THERE IS NO "LEFT" OR "RIGHT"
WE ARE BEING KILLED
WAKE UP AND LOOK BEYOND THIS

Based Philippines. Literally tossing these shitheads out of helicopters and gunning down all sorts of degeneracy. I am so fucking proud of you guys!

>Stupid dont you think
No they should be able to share their ideas without be alienated.

he will not divide us

Ironic isn't it

I know right... these fuckers are shooting themselves in the foot.

Almost feel bad for the melting Snowflakes. Almost...

Irony and butthurt are the engine and fuel of civilization

I've had guys get angry with me for liking trump, they cant understand how a woman can like a 'sexist bigot'. I ask them for examples and they laugh at me.

I am all for treating woman the same as men but its interesting how these lefties go on about how you can never go against a womans word (or youre misogynistic) but the moment that woman shows any type of different opinion/ a right wing opinion, you deserve to be silenced/pepper sprayed or some bullshit.

Nowadays I selectively tell people my opinion, only if i think they wont go full liberal on me.

What is the perception of Trump in Japan, generally?

sure user

One would think he's popular for being a stereotypical American (blond, big, loud businessman/president)

wew indeed

You're being triggered and overly sensitive. If you make reasoned arguments people respect you. I've been to both a largely right wing (at least vocally) and predominantly left wing uni and people tend to respect both views so long as they aren't spergy. Maybe it's different in America.

>I live in cali i go to college im a small woman and a big guy threatened me for voting trump its kinda frightning to be seeing this political violence

Both my gf and I go to college in cali as well...we keep out political views to ourselves.

>day of the rope when?

We do the same think, but opposite, nigro.

This is what I think, all these western countries taking in every shit head.

How are these countries supposed to get better if half the populations only ambition is to get out of their nation?

>6'4
>not a manlet

When will they ever learn?

I am still trying to figure it out, he and abe are constantly on the news and they are always analysing his tweets. It appears like they dont like him in public but when you get them drunk and ask they say he is funny, and they kinda like him. I think mostly, they are scared of what he will do and just want japan to stay on his good side and not get pulled into any bullshit. I've tried to encourage good opinions on him by reminding them he doesnt like china (and everyone in japan hates china, no exaggeration) and they seem to laugh and like that. But there are no protests here thank fuck.

it gets lonely up until you start going to the campus pub and talk about politics with drunk people

people are just too afraid of showing that they lean to the right

My god do they use anime for literally everything in Japan?

Also are you native Japanese or a visitor? Your written English is perfect; the reason I ask

I've lived in a liberal cesspool my entire life and learned long ago to keep wrongthink to myself.

So instead I've chosen the path of the faggot. I just pretend to be as annoyingly liberal as possible and be obnoxious about my "beliefs" whenever I get the chance. People get visibly annoyed at this so it's a decent way to redpill libs who would automatically go on the defensive if you admitted to being right wing.

You know commies are losing when most of their leaders are living in europe or america.

I'm not even joking.

how brave of conservatives to dare to think so regressively compared to educated people

surely they are obliged not to hurt our feelings

Try and swallow this one

youtu.be/jZjVuZ2mcSI

Zero tolerance for intolerance. You are evil so you get what you deserve.

lol what of the ones Mexico face away in New Mexico, the ones are perfectly fine keeping to the lands America bought from Mexico, never emigrated since winning the Apache wars in the 1600's, and prefer to stick with the country not run by cartels?

>ronery

>Harvovitz
>I don't consider myself a conservative. Not with Trump in office.

Oy Vey!

that's... actually really sad user.
you do realize that 99% of ""liberals""" probably fall into the camp that is annoyed by both Sup Forumstards and SJWs?
You're not really achieving much by roleplaying both sides

based

>you do realize that 99% of ""liberals""" probably fall into the camp that is annoyed by both Sup Forumstards and SJWs?

lmao you fucking delusional libtard

I'm a foreigner and I'm coming to the US for college. I am very pro-Trump and pretty redpilled on Jews, Women you name it.

Should I be open and confident about my political views? Will girls rationalize it away as 'oh he's not american so I won't judge him too a hard' as long as I am alpha enough? Or should I just refuse to talk about politics?

This girl should just learn to realize that everyone around her is human garbage who should be gassed.

Give 'em the good dick

Slim down? Pssh chubby Asians are amazing.

In high school I was the lone conservative traditionalist Christian. I didn't care, people debated me all the time, even my professors. But I wasn't alone, because people were curious: how could you believe all that, they often asked me, and yet not hate us? These people don't realize I hate their ideology but not them. Sadly now things are even more difficult because it's hard to stay detached and respectful at the same way. I learnt the value of solutide and I also gained an appreciation for having a few selected number of friends.
Faith in God and not trusting others made sure I didn't focus on material things since I was young, and even with my limits and flaws I can tell I'm doing better than many in many areas (but I still need to b careful when I say stuff like that, as humbleness is a necessary virtue in today's world).

Pretty true.

Also true...even if usually it's others who try to label me; I just live my life with my ideas and simply don't try to do anything more than live according to them. Show don't tell, as the old writing rule goes.

anyone with a japan flag is either a proxy or an english teacher/american soldier/sexpat

Nice LARP!

>big guy

for u

Yeah, I wonder if there is any millionaire on Sup Forums too.

>tfw no pudgey asian qt conservative gf

>6'4"
>thinks he's not a manlet

6'8" masterrace

Redpilled foreigners make the average libs heads explode.

Wholeheartedly appreciate this sentiment. More people need your kind of patriotism.

Community College isn't too bad about it honestly. There are some professors, in humanities for example, who are heavily liberal, but others are great. For example, my Microeconomics professor spent like 20 minutes on the first day of class telling us all how stupid the concept of free college is.

>Should I be open and confident about my political views?
Definitely. When I deal with them in person I usually come at them with foreign policy crimes their "liberal" heroes have done, and berate them for being selfish electing these maniacs purely on the strength of their domestic pandering. They short circuit.

Traders?