Why do you hate abos?

Why do you hate abos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

success breeds jealousy

I don't hate them, I just dont respect them. Becuase they're a subspecies that couldn't even invent the wheel.

>Denisovan dna

>2% population
>owns ~50% of the land

based abos

Their not all bad just most are scum and scum is be g nice about it

Being *

because i grew up in a town full of them.

>
>0%

they shouldnt be considered our species desu theyve evolved completely separate from us over a period of 40,000 years and there were other hominids around that time

Thats a lie dude i know at least 3 that live there and they have families there

they should go home to the mainland,

damn we missed a few. :(

You mean white "abos"

Well step your game up then dam!

delet this!!!

They won against the Emus, Roos, Tasmanian Devils, Spiders and the English prisoners... and that's why Bogans hate them.

explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Just fucking look at them

HUEMON BEANS

You no nothing pajeet bogans be everywhere

Only people worse than American niggers.

They never discovered fire. Think about that.

also this is obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

there are some abos that are real cunts, but I don't hate abos in general

because they are lazy cunts that wont get a job and they also want to change Australia day because apparently going from stone age technology to being enlightened is bad.

Even uglier and stupider than our niggers

I bet they do t drink and spear the cunts that fuck about

wrong
wrong
wrong

what are you an abo? stop being a soft cunt

How come I never see attractive abbo women

I think you mean right because I'm right

fake news

Maybe you should go out of the cities bro and and meet proper ones not centrelink fucks

Grew up outside the city with a bunch of "Proper" ones. Can confirm they still stink, are still feral cunts and spend more time fucking their underage children than anything else.

Maybe you should go to hell

Which city?

>be abbo
>get tired
>sleep on the road
>get tired

So all americans fat fucks that like pick up trucks and shart in wall mart ?

>spear the cunts that fuck about

What is the avg crime rate for Abos? Are they more or less violent than nigs?

Abo law in bush you fuck about you get speared in the legs or worse

Don't know exactly but lets say78-90%

Just the wording mate, just the wording.

I don't hate them. I acknowledge the reality of their situation vis a visa their race and ethnicity: It's against nature to believe these are endowed with the same intellect as the average British Australian.

The Church as a rule put natives in a sort of protective custody, which is leagues above what any tribesmen did in the opposite direction (save for a few pockets of relativey peaceful tribes in North America.)

There's a Latin term that escapes me but is means "demi or semi human." Given what the explorers dound in the Amazon, Africa, and Australia, this is apt.

They are part of mankind, but weaker expressions of it. They should be Baptised, taught basic things, and kept to reaervations (for their safety as well as ours.)

Much less violent. No guns might be a big part of it though.

Funny/sad/funny/sad.

Don't hate them. Find them fascinating, although I'm sure I might feel differently if I lived amongst them.

You ever met one?

>tfw it's the 15th century and you still haven't figured out what the hell agriculture is.
>tfw they have to make a new gasoline recipe that you can't huff because you wont stop huffing it

Are you saying they are actually less violent by nature?

The same.

But the FLIP THE FUCK OUT in jails, all let always kill themselves.

Checkout 'aboriginal death in custodys'

We had a royal commission into it becuase it's so frequent.

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

SUCK ME OFF YA DUMB DAWG

Er because i live among them...
Anyway what Aussie doesn't hate these disgusting fucks?

Lol corrects "being". Doesnt correct "their"

Why would I hate them? No.

Like 3% of population and 25-30% of Prison population

Mind you 3% includes up to 1/32

The figure for what you imagine as Aboriginal (like OP's pic) is easily less than 1%

Community has a problem and them trying to fix it.

What I don't understand is how they could go roughly 40,000 and basically not progress from cave dwelling hunter gatherers. The "hurr they were isolated" excuse doesn't work and they were literally thousands of years behind England and other European cultures. Does this objectively/logically make them a lot more stupid and unable to properly understand civilised behavior? I just don't see how they could literally make no advancement in that time.

And why are they always so ugly? I've never met even a slightly attracted aboriginal.

No good crops to cultivate
No good animals to domesticate
Poor soils and poor access to water
Low population density

Farming is what allows civilisation to exist

Genetical studies showing them being closer related to Homo Habillis than us and their average IQ being 60.... For comparison 70 is the absolute lowest bar lefties came up with to lable a retard and a Parrot has 66.

WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

>>WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

>No good animals to domesticate

What about emus?

I don't, met plenty of great aboriginals.
I do hate people who spend their whole lives drinking away their welfare money, blaming everyone else for their problems and being such awful parents that their kids end up exactly the same, however, but that's not exclusive to aboriginals by any means.

I thought it was like 60,000yrs. But isn't this what makes them so fascinating? They're like some sort of genetic time capsule.

abbos continue their traditional methods of child raising, where kids are abandoned in the bush and the ones smart and strong enough to survive get to rejoin the tribe when they reach adulthood

unfortunately modern day police hardly ever actually kill any, so survival of the fittest never takes place

It's hard to tell what's real here (pic related).
>kids are abandoned in the bush and the ones smart and strong enough to survive get to rejoin the tribe when they reach adulthood
Is this true? or semi-true? or exaggerated in any way?

True. Not exaggerated.

Child rape and young girls being beaten to death still happens, even today. A few decades ago the government took the drastic step of separating children from their families, to protect them from abuse. This of course led to accusations of the "stolen generation". Because of well intentioned but sadly clueless people, the government is now unwilling to separate children from abusive abbo families, even when they know abuse is going on.

Visited a few communities a decade ago when I was one of those well-intentioned do-gooders. Got red-pilled something fierce. Now have zero respect for abbo "culture".

So ~50% of the Australia is biological waste dumping ground?

he has the soft eyes of a sad puppy. what is he thinking about? i think i can fix him...

>Emus
You can't domesticate satan.

the whiteman saw a stick and thought only of burning it

the aborigine saw a stick and thought of music, of stories and of family

What happened to the kids taken away tho

did they be normal or

Why doesn't the isolation argument work? They were isolated.

Others were more isolated and more advanced

Like who?

I can't think of anyone more isolated.

ugly cunts innit

>17(Thu)09:10:19 No
>abo
>thought

pick only one

Maori?

What did they accomplish? Not to mention they couldn't have been as isolated considering they are so closely related to Asians.

Nothing wrong with them. They are just ugly.

> they couldn't have been as isolated considering they are so closely related to Asians
what kind of dumb logic is this? they were only isolated for about half a millenium, and they're really not that close to asians in any case
they farmed and sailed etc, which is a lot more than abbos can say for themselves

Necessity is the mother of invention. Who were they in contact with before that? "Half a millennium." Bullshit.

>why didn't Abos develop anything lol

>why is 95% of Australia undeveloped in 2017 with white people, money, and technology

It's almost like your country is hell on earth. Not even white people can make the vast majority habitable. Now factor in isolation since the Stone Age, no animals to domesticate or crops, and what do you get ? A boomerang

I used to be on the bandwagon of laughing at them until I stopped to think about how Aussieland is still barren despite modern technology

abbos are the most powerful race on australia

She's a crackwhore by any other races standards but this is a legit 10/10 abo

I find beauty in all races except them

they only settled new zealand then, and currents etc made it basically impossible to go back the other way

they smell.
very very bad
every single time

I can smell them from here.