Women read more than men

>women read more than men
>women watch more films than men
>women watch more tv shows than men
>more women go to college than men

Men, what the fuck are you doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2009/mar/22/women-reading-books-study
indiewire.com/2014/03/mpaa-data-shows-that-women-are-still-the-majority-of-moviegoers-207223/
techcrunch.com/2012/10/05/nielsen-gaming-tv-console/
time.com/4064665/women-college-degree/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Civilization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

work

this.

Working.

>all of this no source and complete b8

Noice m8

Building and maintaining the infrastructure that allows women to enjoy those things.

>>women watch more films than men
>>women watch more tv shows than men
>>more women go to college than men
are these supposed to be good things?

fpbp

FPBP

Now that is a qt.

not consuming trash. using taste and standards to decide what media and art to enjoy

this is like that whole "women are now the majority of gamers" thing. playing candy crush saga and playing actual video games are a different thing

>>women read shittier books than men
>>women watch worse films than men
>>women watch worse tv shows than men
>>more women go to shittier colleges for shit degrees than men
>Women, what the fuck are you doing?

Fixed.

What exactly are they reading, watching, and going to college for though?
> Garbage
Hit me up with a chick studying physics who reads analytic philosophy instead of Harry Potter though.

All the unpleasant jobs that women, shockingly, don't find a problem with a 95%+ gender disparity. Funny how none of them want to break into the boiler repair industry, just making video games and other cushy ""jobs"".

fpbp never disappoints

>Men, what the fuck are you doing?

Well we've built civilization for centuries and now they tell us that we are the bad guys, so now I'm enjoying leisure and observe how these people want to do it instead of me (and laugh as it shatters every time they try).

I just don't give a fuck anymore.

>Women watch more tv shows than men

What do you mean by this? Am I suppose to be jealous that they dedicate themselves to watching lowbrow stupid shit?

>Women read more than men

Specify what they read. Harry Potter books? Women will watch Games of Thrones but never touched the ASoIaF books.

>Women watch more films than men

And the film industry has degraded significantly over the past 10 years. Really makes you think.

Being more successful in nearly every field without even trying.

Thank you hormones.

Wondering where these whores get the audacity to bitch about the west.

/thread

More literature is geared toward Women and Children than adult males. Especially if you count magazines.

More films are geared towards families, women and children than adult males. Unless you count bollywood.

More TV shows are geared towards families, women and children than adult males. As well as most of them supporting political agendas that women largely support over adult males.

Women are given advantages that men are not given, by men. When a woman goes to college it's virtue signalling with no real meaning, when a man goes to college it's under his own merits and has potential for growth.

Do not count young boys as men, they are children.

100% true

>women consume more than men
Thats cool, men create more than women.

>this.
I'm currently reading the Polybius' account of the Crossing of Hannibal and several historical texts on various sieges during the 2nd Punic War

My female friend is reading some gay shit about vampires who fall in love or some shit.

I don't watch TV because I have better things to do

Desu I masturbate 6 times a day.

theguardian.com/books/2009/mar/22/women-reading-books-study

indiewire.com/2014/03/mpaa-data-shows-that-women-are-still-the-majority-of-moviegoers-207223/

techcrunch.com/2012/10/05/nielsen-gaming-tv-console/

time.com/4064665/women-college-degree/

read Keats

I generally find that TV shows today make me fucking sick. I haven't actually sat down to watch TV since the first 2 seasons of Community before it got all preachy and shit.

Shows like Modern Family which glorify bestiality and depraved "alternative" lifestyles which always depict men as moronic louts who seemingly got married because they just couldn't function without a mommy figure to run their lives makes me physically sick to my stomach.

Acutally doing something rather than watching/reading/listening about others doing shit.

There are articles out there that claim most women are gamers. Of course when you take a good hard look at what they play, it's primarily just mobile games like Candy Crush or Mario Party/Kart.

Men are naturally smart so we don't need all that crap.
Also, going to college and taking gender studies or some other bullshit like that doesn't count as college..

>leaves in charge of history
read will durant

>standing up is harder

Or getting their tits out for twitch and calling themselves gamers

Its called working.

I'm really interested in ancient warfare history right now, poetry has taken a back burner unless they're old epics but far too few of those were produced.

After I'm done with the Punic wars I've already got a stack of books and texts lined up about the siege of Constantinople during the 4th crusade.
Plus I've already read Ebdymion and Lamia and I don't much care for iambic pentameter.

Yeah but that's a niche part. Vast majority don't. And when they say 'female gamers' they also include my 93 year old grandma who plays Bejeweled.

fapping and browsing Sup Forums.

>(((sources)))

Sure thing, Schlomo.

Womyn mastah race amirite?

I'm shoving my dick down her throat and groping her so she reads less books.

Honey, just calm down and sip some tea.

be OP >reads the guardian
>drinks femi kool aid
>sowoke.jpg
>posts drivel found on favorite new sites
>gets shit on by dude for dudes
those stats are meaningless, the only thing that is of curriousity is that more women reportedly attend colleges. AND??? doesn't that mean more women will drop out too? fucking hell that'll be one more point for them to complain about next

>leaves in charge of history
>Read some guy who doesn't write about what I'm reading about.

Man are naturally interested in EVERYTHING, so we can just sit and absorb informations from a surroundings by just staring at items and thinking about them.
Women have to be told stuff or they will be not interested in anything. It also has to be POPULAR so everyone likes them for doing that. (If nationalism is popular, they are patriotic) But the moment they leave school they do not analyze world around, just keep talking about what they learned once.
Books they read are crap 90% of time.

>women read more fiction
Like 50 shades of shit
>women waste more time
What a twist
>Women go to college
Genderstudies and quotas out of controll

[spoiler]getting brainwashed and used is not something to be considered at all

cia pedoburgerangloceltcunt subverting in hungary, what is your true objective? should one watch jewleewood more?

>will durant doesnt write about antiquity and ancient rome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_Civilization

contemporaries are notorious for being biased

Absolutely inedible, let's see them try to chow down with a post like this, take it to go praise KEK PRAISE Kek

Men shitpost more than women.

We're doing shit that actually matters.

bessy marry me sweetie pie

You'd be better off not absorbing all that cuck-tier love-triangle gunk which aims to both inspire and solve hesitation with the duties contained in mainstream morality.

Masturbating to anime.

/thread.

Shitty books like 50 shades and other trash novels.
Rom-Coms mostyl
Most TV shows are catered towards women. It's actually very hard to find a guy focused show (like Star Trek) these days.
Liberal Arts should stop being grouped with the rest of college.

Working.

Newsflash: women have higher IQs than men. Men kept us down for most of history, but now that we're allowed to get an education and work the tables have turned drastically. (:

Latvia dropping the fpbp again

Fiction doesn't count as reading
I don't even need to touch this bullshit
Again, this means literal zero to me
And get worthless degrees, gr8 j8b.

F P B P

>we are superior
>but inferior people managed to opress us since the beginning of our existence

I'll never understand this logic.

>most women read gossip magazines
>some men read Shakespeare
>most women watch empty feel-good chick flicks
>many men watch quality movies with large amounts of depth
>most women watch keeping up with the kardashians and MTV garbage
>many men don't watch garbage TV or watch comedy shows or things like walking dead, breaking bad, or game of thrones
>women get dumb degrees in useless shit
>men get good degrees in smaller numbers, from welding to bio-engineering.

It's not the "story" I'm reading for but a keener understanding of the tactics and methods of ancient armies.
I think every man who regards himself as a gentleman should be versed in the arts of warfare from ancient to now. You can't get an accurate representation of unit formations, strategies or tactics from someone analyzing the history aspect of the events themselves.
I doubt Will Durant goes into great detail to the construction of an agger or any other siege details.

Theyre the minority

so women do all this while men work, and then complain about unequal pay?

>now we get to watch more tv than men so the world is changed in our favor
so you can fantasize about men with more power than you.

putting females into submission through sheer brute force is Man's special trait
(implying that is something bad though, sense of oppression from males is great that's why normal women consider feminists hypocrites and feminists know they are hypocrites deep inside too, they will never tell you this though)

Strength has mattered more than intellect for most of history. It's like in prison. The inmates with the power are the strongest, biggest ones not the smartest ones.

>women have more free time than men

GO FIGURE

That's true. 50 Shades of Grey got sold out almost instantly.
You mean the stuff where cucks stalk them with flowers?
Oh yes, they do. Don't we all love tv shows.
Why are there only 2 girls in my engineering group?

Quality>quantity

One book that a man reads is worth 20 (((books))) that a woman reads.

Is there anything in Russia you dont resolve with "brute force"?

>m-muh worth
daily reminder that whatever degree or work you have, a third worlder will do it better and for less money, making you wholly worthless

>you will never hate fuck her in the ass then cum down her throat whilst her cuck husband watches in the corner

TOO BUSY KICKIN' ASS

Just because they take pictures of theirselves reading for attention doesn't mean they read

Oh yeah, every man reads Keaton and eastern philosophy

Meanwhile in the real world men just pirate Marvel flicks and American pie. If you see a guy reading in public it's always some Warcraft shit
"Hey fellas, after work instead of getting shitfaced in the bar let's go to the theatre! They are showing MoliƩre!"

I'm talking about ages of literal female slavery before.

Is there a more pretentious person out there than this wench?

Books are obsolete, you can acquire much more diverse knowledge on the internet quicker

Probably films for entertainment rather than documentaries

TV is trash and mentally neutering

Not good for women, they are biologically programmed to have extremely malleable opinions because that enhances the survival of the human race. Having their opinions shaped for years by a bunch of Marxists breaks them.

You are literally a savage nigger. If you think any woman who isn't mentally ill agrees with you, then you are insane.

>getting an education is bad for women
Nice mansplaining there, dick.

>Rusian logic
ANd then you wonder why Russian rulers kill them by the millions. Same logic.

i think he ment (((education)))
it's also bad for cucks

stop lying to yourself, you like that sense of powerlessness around males

playing more video games

how about consider dating a bishie?
>will help you do your hair
>will clean, do the laundry, make dinner
>bath together while sample exotic cheeses paired with wine
all I ask for is a loving middle aged career woman who can tolerate a little bit of video gaming

Fifty Shades
Romcom
Romcom
Gender studies

Wow, really got me thinking there.

candy crush and mario kart are games tho

>le hurr hurr I play dumb souls so I am the real gamer amirite!

fapping mostly

My gf is an engineer who hates romcoms and thought 50shades was trash.

fpbp

>watching films and TV shows is good
Kike shill

it was just boring. dear god was it boring.

>men write higher quality books than women
>men make better films than women
>men make better tv shows than women
>men are much better at STEM than women
What a surprise.

Do you honestly think that the distinction of a well educated person is knowing battle formations?
Culture and refinement makes a gentleman. Just stick to fiction until you grow up kiddo

i told her we should just watch kink for some real s and m action, but she is not much into powerplay anyway

Congratulations, you got the one off. At my college, you can see what kind of program is having a lecture at school.
My class is 100% male. We had one or two girls first year, but they left.

Fields (on my school) that isn't 99% male:
>Nursing
>Lower education teachers
>Economics
>Anything including social studies
Then we have robotics, programming, networking and other science departments that have 95%> male students.

Working. And while they are watching "Tv shows" - Kartrashians - I'm busy with hobbies and fulfilling life

Fuck TV, fuck films. Fuck off CTR