POL is scared of this

>POL is scared of this
Go on, sweeties. I'm waiting for those excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

techdirt.com/articles/20160308/08034033830/guy-who-pretends-he-invented-email-whines-every-journalist-writing-obit-guy-who-actually-helped-create-email.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=t1PKyWBZrDs
news.berkeley.edu/2012/05/09/best-dissertation-award/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252519/Minh-Dang-Woman-turns-campaigner-years-sold-sex-trade-parents.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slave labour

Poo in the Loo's will work for nothing, do obscene hours and never complain. Problem is they all smell like shit and rape people.

And write shitty code

>sweetie
How fucking fat are you love?

poo.init()

dear sir, thank you for providing your code. I ran into some problems using it. Can you please provide help, and I will do the needful

Why are my mexican gardners not working?

I agree... let's work these brown people so we can set back and enjoy life.

what? yes the 1980s were full of technological innovators that sparked a revolution (most of these innovators were white)

i doubt any of the pajeets here have made strides in anything but providing shitty website code.

Man the lower team has a much better rape score total

Street shitters are cheap to employ. Once you get a couple in your company they start bringing more of them over. Especially if you put them in hiring positions.

National Nepotism and all.

if (!loo.contains(poo)) {
pajeet.poo(loo);
}

Trust me my class is full of those lower image guys they are edgy,they literally think that they are the richest guys in the world and clairvoyant.Half of them don't even know how to properly talk to people,egoistic for no fucking reason.

Yep,after pretending as Yuri Orlov for 20 years they can't head back to the society with empty hand,because that will be a moment of shame for these fuckers,that's why they work in low wages,these people will waste 4 years of engineering life literally doing nothing,I was typing some code in E-Resources,5 of them /newfags/ started asking shit,and when I told them what I was doing they weren't interested,then they asked me to please help them,I said fuck off faggot there is Google and Leddit.

Majority,yes,but a real coder from India is hard to compete with,atlest some of the pro's I know.

Obviously fake.
Why do these indians carry an identification card in their own department?

you turbo nerd that made me giggle

H1B1. Brain Drain. It does not benefit the US or India, only the corporations.

Go search the inventor of EMAIL faggot.

else pajeet.poo(dst);

def multiply_number(number_first_to_multiply, second_number):

summing_of_numbers = 1
temp_numb2 = 0

while (second_number > temp_numb2):
result_number = summing_of_numbers + number_first_to_multiply
temp_numb2 = temp_numb2 + 1
summing_of_numbers = result_number

summing_of_numbers = summing_of_numbers - 1

return summing_of_numbers

>the average white Sup Forums member can't understand this code an Indian could write in 5 minutes

lol, notice you use EMAIL instead of generic email because your shitskin brethren is a fucking fraud.

techdirt.com/articles/20160308/08034033830/guy-who-pretends-he-invented-email-whines-every-journalist-writing-obit-guy-who-actually-helped-create-email.shtml

kek this is shit and you're shit

Did the Russians hire you to hack the election?

>POL is scared of this
top of the pic, bunch of anglo celt pedos

bottom of the pic, bunch of aglo celt idol pedos

Besides disgust, what is their to be scared of besides burger?

notice i said *almost* every innovator was white.

also

What programming language is it?

holy shit nigger anyone with a two hour class could write this

the result is off by 1, good job pajeet

They're here in work visas and drive wages down into the gutter. Not to mention they very literally took our jobs.

>if i use long variable names it will look complex

The problem is the indians that get into management positions, and then refuse to hire anyone but Indians. And since those indians fulfill diversity quotas, they're allowed to stay in those positions, no matter how bad at their jobs they are. It's actually a huge problem here in Silicon Valley, but most companies are wising up to the fact that it's economically worse.

I had an Indian client who was totally untrustworthy and who would constantly renege on commitments. My boss told me to avoid speaking to the Indian on the phone or face-to-face and through email instead (because it was a recorded and verifiable trail), or if I had to speak to him personally, to keep minutes and get him to confirm them in writing.
My boss instantly went from courteous businessman to snarling Jew lawyer when he found out that the client was Indian, because he had been fucked by them too many times in the past.

It's not, he subtracted his needless one. But Indians really do program like this, they put in some needless piece of code that breaks something and rather than just remove the needless code they just put in some code that does the inverse of the needless code.

Serbia pls. Make program to remove kebabs.

>back then shitty computers, awful design, buggy as hell
>today incredible good, innovative and useful products
makes me think. Maybe whites aren't as intelligent as they believe

Those FUCKING WHITE MALES built the technology that our civilization runs on tho. You can see those streetshitters arent very bright and just rote learned what they had to at the designated shitting school.

You just literally described jewery at it's core.
Not sure if 500 layers of irony or actually this much of a hypocrite.

You can save a lot of money when your workforce shits in the street instead of poo in loo.

Why the fuck are you saying this story in every thread ?

I should have mixed variable name conventions too, with a few names that mean fucking nothing.

Also comments like "add the two numbers" but none about some longass line that's doing a whole bunch of shit at once (no comment because it was just copied over from stackoverflow and just werked)

>President trump stops the immigration of Indians into the US and expels all H1b visa holders
>Silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is
>the US economy is in tatters, but Cletus is happy because his trailer park is 2% whiter now
>the Indian economy overtakes China as all the world's top intellectuals move to India because their government created a business climate that fosters innovation
>Sup Forums gets completely and utterly BTFO

I love it when you find them asking for something on stackoverflow, to have some guy show up and explain how it works, just to have the OP ask for him to apply that solution to his code.

I thought you guys have managed to cope with the cold reality of being code monkeys for western IT corporations. Almost all innovation in that industry is done by whites.

>2017
>touting copypaste facebook/myspace/twitter code maintenance gypsy-diversity innovation

if it was not for wasting time and trillions on promoting diversity, the western world would have been colonizing space Elroy Jetson style

I have recently had my manager leave (Nipponese, chill as fuck guy) and he has been replaced with an Indian.

Hooooly shit these people do not have any initiative or ingenuity and they are like retarded children when it comes to telling the truth and taking the blame for something.

>Three weeks into indian occupation
>He decides to install a new firewall
>Nothing wrong with the old one he just wants a new one
>Spend upwards of 50k on a new system
>The whole time I am asking if it will work with our remote sites
>"Yeah yeah brother it will work no worries"
>It doesnt work
>He spends the next day screaming at the support officer for the firewall
>Still have the old firewall running
>CEO comes into the office and flips his shit at me
>fuckit
>I walk into the server room and pull out the cable from the new firewall
>Plug the old one back in
>Everything works
>Next day have my exec manager tell me that I should be thankful the indian got everything fixed after I broke it
>Indian guy had spent the night emailing all the upper management telling them that I broke it and he spent the day trying to fix my mistake

>where all the talent is
Kek. Quantity is not quality..

india, you have no right to talk back against any other country. first fix your shitting streets and mutation problems and then maybe you will be able to look down on other countries.

final String BAIT = "(You)" ;
final String AN_HERO = "kill yourself";
if (you_are_serious!=true)
return BAIT;
return AN_HERO;

Because Murrikans prefer study worthless shit like gender studies.
Uncuck yourself instead of shitting on innocent poo in the loo.

if (loo == true){
pooInLoo();
}
else{
designatedShittingStreet();
}

>all the talent is in India
My sides are now on orbit.

kek

scared of companies employing hordes of shitskins pooinloos thereby depressing wages and reducing our ability to get jobs?

why would we be scared of that?

I would have thought it would be the feminists that would be most scared of importing highly rapey savages, but maybe they want that so they can blame all men and maintain their pretended victim status

And if you've ever tried to call the for support, they are morons that know less than the person asking the question.

My company has Indian support, they just write down everything i say and send it to the product company's email.

My boss is indian. This shit is fucking true. He's worthless in nearly every way, but doesn't give a single shit if his employees know. It's like our opinion of him has no value whatsoever to him.
The crew I'm on is basically at a standstill waiting for him to step up, but he just micromanages the hell out of worthless tasks and thinks progress will somehow magically occur.

>computer science
more like customer service department

But it's true.

Also, look at asian-american rates in education. AMERICAN ASIAN.

I mean, they're barely 10% of big citiies population but they're OVER 30% in STEM in Ivy, e.g..

Some of the best(incl STEM) schools in NYC are THREE QUARTER ASIAN.

THREE-FUCKING-QUARTER ASIAN(synventues school)

I remember seeing undercover videos of the rampant cheating in Indian universities with the faculty giving them the answers. It was so bad that police had to randomly show up and walk the isles of their desks. Even then the police were paid off to look the other way and the cheating continues. We dont call them "diploma mills" for nothing. Their degrees are worthless and impossible to verify. They can easily claim they have a masters degree and companies hire them because they have a masters and work for peanuts. Thats one of the reasons companies list way over qualified job requirements for tech jobs. They get to claim no American has those qualifications and must turn to H1b's for example. The whole system is a giant scam

You mean east-asian-american. Yeah, chinks, nips and gooks make great engineers.

Lol

Meritocracy is the only way

I don't give a shit if you're a fellow Mongol or a Pooloo, just write good code and you're alright in my book.

how can you tell if code is shitty? does it not run?

>worlds top intellectuals move to India

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A FUCKING RETARD. HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHA

this.
I use to call tech support when all I needed was a command back when 56/k was popular and I was only 9. Can't believe we have to compete with these guys. But these companies going down the tube get what they pay for.

Nazis watch out! Female indians can kode too!

universities & corporations have diversity programs and actively seek to recruit more non-whites, it is part of the globalist political agenda

immigration is a ponzi scheme corporations (now run by indians) profit from

say goodbye to your h1b1s faggots

>world's top intellectuals move to India
>after getting nearly killed on their commute to work by indian traffic they finally arrive at work and need to go to the loo
>they can't find a toilet and ask their indian coworkers
>they point towards the nearby street were the worlds top intellectuals finally realize they didn't step into dogshit and the stench they have been smelling this whole time was just india

And that is when they run screaming back to whatever "racist" country they have been fleeing from.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

no comments, the way it works, the syntax spacing and stuff, memory leak, bloated, easy to exploit

I'm not playing anymore.

>masters degree

doesn't that require a thesis in any decent institution?

computer science 2016 is without computer?

>and yet they still dont know what a toilet is and what its used for

>scared

>universities & corporations have diversity programs and actively seek to recruit more non-whites, it is part of the globalist political agenda
i am not about agenda(but this exist too)
i am about asian-americans being more dedicated to education, than white americans

they preforme better in elementary, in midle and in high school

this school, e.g. stuyvesant high school, accept schoolers only by test, You need to pass the tests to be welcomed, and guess what: asians are better, so this school is 3/4 asian now

maybe they can program some toilets for you

asians dont come from broken homes and broken societies

they come from intact families, clans, and cultures that practice slavery and caste system and emphasis wealth accumulation and status

so they are ruthlessly demanding of their children and exploit them to the fullest

youtube.com/watch?v=t1PKyWBZrDs

news.berkeley.edu/2012/05/09/best-dissertation-award/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252519/Minh-Dang-Woman-turns-campaigner-years-sold-sex-trade-parents.html

Kek a Jew complaining that Asians are tribal.

There's only room for one tribe on this planet

While Islam = True :
Remove(Kebab)

The difference, I think, is that while the Jews will screw you over, they at least tend to be competent.

Also, they don't shit on the street.

They've got no problem pumping shit in to your home though

Indians and Poles can't coexist, because Poland can't clean loos if Indians don't poo in it.

Asians are also very limited in creativity. They're better to imagine as biological machines than people.

She coded so hard that her face is melting off

Go shit in the street faggot

>def multiply_number
>implying I'm reading the rest of this shit
noooo nigger

Why is your kind so untrustworthy?

That was great user.
The rest of ya, you don't know parody when you see it.
I work w Indians all day and most of their code is shit like this.

THICC

I took a single programming class in high school and I could've fucking written this.

Really? Why?

We are intellectuals...
Duh

POO

>>Silicon Valley collapses and relocates to India where all the talent is

What would actually happen is eyes for domestic workers would rise.

Somehow silicon valley existed before 5 million Indians immigrated there.

What's funny is Jews do the same Fucking thing in my company so if you aren't Indian or Jewish you are fucked.

Looks like no money in teaching anymore.

You ever read a long, rambling letter from someone, where it takes them five paragraphs to express an idea, and once you're done, you realize you could have said the same thing in two sentences? It's like that.