The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDr7fi1gFco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you must be happy

Retard alert!

Not surprised this thread has no replies. Because its exactly right. Leading by example is both the easiest and most efficient way of turning people to your cause.

But that'd mean effort. Sup Forums hates effort. So better to post rare pepes on twitter all day then bitch when you get banned.

I mean fuck, most of Sup Forums doesn't even lift.

Aryan nordic is pure.
kys

>lifting
>priority
Pick one nigger. Gym is for fags and people who fell for muscle jew.
I'm not saying you should be fat like American, but lifting... Naah mate

So what you're saying is, "White men need to stop complaining and keep working hard to maintain the society which is demonizing them."

Fuck you.

>Improving your own body and capabilities
>Jew'd
>Rejecting your nature, opting to remain physically unimposing
>Enlightened

Alright.

No, he's saying you make a difference by being somebody other aspire to emulate, rather than being an irrelevant nothing who nobody wants to be around.

Do a real sport instead of lifting.
Body builders are pussy. Everytime one steps into the boxing gym I go to they never last more that 3 month despite describing themselves as hardworking and disciplined.

You. Your family. Your community. Your nation.

Work in that order.

Rejecting your nature, you say? I bet you came from fucking /fit/. I also bet you drink shit ton of those powdered proteins to get gainz. It's not about how your body looks like, it's about how strong you are. You can be strong without looking like fucking mountain of muscles.

Lifting =/= bbing

This.
I heard competitive shitposting is a great way to get fit & more imposing

You know damn well that most people lifting aren't power lifters or oly lifters (I know a lot of them). Most just want to do exercise and look good without forcing too much, while all the same time citing greek philosophers despite just being wankers.

I didn't say lifting is the be all and end all. I said they "don't even lift", meaning it is the bare minimum of what one should be expected to do. Nice seeing what you want to see, brah.

You're interpreting my words as to befit your reply, as well. I highly recommend doing Boxing, Muay Thai and/or BJJ.
If you do any of those things and don't ALSO lift, you're going to be utterly useless against anybody who does both.

Jesus Christ, I'm surrounded by idiots.

She's not white. She's half-Peruvian and she identifies as "more Peruvian than American".

Feelsbadman I'm unironically literally schizophrenic
I can't maintain a friendship or even an acquaintanceship outside my mom and blood brothers
I will be the brains behind the movement ok, working in the shadows with to detect and counter the globalist communist schemes from my computer while I plot my next move

This.

Dear White people,
Keep working hard, pay your taxes and stfu

There's no good reason to be happy at the current state of affairs. We are being fucked over and we know it

Nah you're just some arrogant prick that wants a beautiful body for his boyfriend and be praised for it.
You're the equivalent of these cunts doing a mile every sunday and calling themselves runners, buying over priced merchandise for their "life style" and shouting it everywhere

>successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy
all of that is a point of view m8. even if you do a right thing, dont get fooled that you did it completely through justified means.

for example, as important as pride is, it still blind you when you attempt to make right decision. eventually there will be time when your pride will fool you, and the wrong decision ends up being the most monumental effect towards everything you hold dear.

human is a fool, too much of a fool to not see itself as a fool. you are proof for yourself of that

Pointless assumptions and conjecture.

Sadly, most of Sup Forums agrees with you. This place has become a beacon for the bitter and the weak.

>Improve yourself? lmao jews tricked you reeeeee

Do a real sport if you want to claim to improve y ourself. You don't improve at anything by stroking your ego watching yourself in the mirror

Boxing isn't a sport, then?

>Lead by example
>Oh me ? No I don't do that, i'll get tired and it's hard

Successful
>how can I do that when (((they))) control the market?
Reliable
> ?
Hardworking
>Everyone who has a job is hardworking dumbfuck
Happy
> How can you be happy when you swallowed the redpill?

Is that really your rebuttal?

I think we've both laid out our points nicely.
Good game.

What's that thing?

What if you're not white

Why on fuck should I lift?

There's no benefit in lifting. It won't give you more money, influence or real power.

It makes you muscular. Too bad you don't need muscles unless you are some low income fuck wrestling with Pakis while queuing for food stamps.

Do you see the CEOs and other influential people lifting?

No. They are too smart to do that.

Twitter: /BranchesInBones
Enjoy.

He probably has a big cock that would be some irony

lol

all of the degeneracy(lgbt,pedophilia,feminism...),corruption of youth through media, destruction of family and moral values and ethics are coming not from "subhuman" countries but exactly from your western first world "civilized" countries.

Burn in fire and you will save the world. Ok thank you , goodbye.

pretty stupid to learn boxing when I that never fighted in my life easy can kill any boxer, just shoot em in the head boxning is for faggs that cant kill

who is this beauty?

also you make very valid points ameribro.

>hardworking

I'm not gonna kill myself to make someone else shekels. Every hardworking guy I know is a huge fucking cuck. I do work ten hours a day though.

why is he smelling hi fingers?

50 hours a week? That is working hard though?

Be happy in current year?

Impossible

She needs more chin.
Someone add more chin, pleease.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDr7fi1gFco

obviously
dude looks like he weighs 110lbs max, the cock is the other 10

I concur.

Yes, be hardworking so some nigger """family"'" can live of social benefits which you are paying for.
Good goy.

not that i disagree with OP but i expect the same from women because i wont "man up" to used goods in their 30s

g8, now she looks like a trap

there's really no point. that blackpill is the final truth suplement.

the white race is doomed, humans will die out and and this rock will eventually be turned to dust

and to think all it would of taken was a failed artist with a silly moustache to save life on earth

You can lift, oly lift, power lift, bb, strongman. All of them can be done non-professionally with amazing results.
Its great for personal well being in my view. Weightlifting in itself isn't bbing

Fuck.
You just made her 100 times hotter.

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.
This is right for the indvidual
>If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.
But we also need a broedbond-esque organisation to help fellow men into succesfull occupations.

>you must be successful
>you must step on your fellow white man for a few shekels