AUSTRALI NO!!! --- Religious groups could have Australian visas cancelled

Australia is going to solidify their place as a nation of dumb, drunk, racists. Multiculturalism has brought great diversity to the cities in Australia. By taking the same highly illegal stance as Trump, Australia is on a path to join the US for violating human rights.

>Entire nationalities, ethnic groups, or people of religious or political affiliations could be forced to have their Australian visas “revalidated” – and possibly cancelled by the immigration minister – under new powers currently proposed before parliament.

>The sweeping, unchallengeable powers have been condemned by migration experts, who unanimously told a Senate committee the powers were unjustified, too broad and could be used to target specific nationalities or groups lawfully living in Australia.

archive.fo/lDXUQ

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/09/religious-groups-could-have-australian-visas-cancelled-under-proposed-powers-for-dutton

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gender-theory-banned-in-nsw-classrooms/news-story/eeb40f3264394798ebe67260fa2f5782?nk=31735291de7ec4d4be1f9d122434dafe-1486625697
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess the Aussies here finally agree that this is a muslim ban

I crie erry tiem I leaf the haus.

Also

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gender-theory-banned-in-nsw-classrooms/news-story/eeb40f3264394798ebe67260fa2f5782?nk=31735291de7ec4d4be1f9d122434dafe-1486625697

Sorry for the shitarse looking link btw

No worries

> Imprisons refoogees on shitty island
> Implying we give a shit about human rights

Fuck off Yank

Is that heat wave melting your brain?

Australian do care what the rest of the world thinks about them. You all are a pretty sensitive bunch. You all are on the wrong side of history with this one love.

>Greens try to ban Trump for his political affiliation.

IT'S ONLY OKAY WHEN WE DO IT.

does this mean chinks and muslims are banned?

This seems prudent and acceptable.

Let's say there are people holding visas that are travelling from a specific region. And suddenly that region has an outbreak or pandemic. Wouldn't it be "in the public interest" if the minister had powers to stop and review the visas of people coming from that region?

Let's then say that people from the infected region were to start travelling through another region, and had contact with people traveling on to Australia. The minister could then also halt their visas too, quickly, and hopefully adequately protecting Australians from risk of infection until such time as the federal government was able to put in place adequate quarantine procedures.

Eternal austraglo.

No. It means Dutton can force a visa holder to reapply, where they might be rejected if e.g. they started rioting in the streets or waving ISIS flags around.

Literally fucking nothing.

pure political cuckoldry

Well kanker.
How to stop chinks and muzzie in glorious aussieland?

>Literally fucking nothing
Violating human rights is not "literally nothing."

Well religion belongs to the individual why should anyone care unless your a çûńt that like to be a cunt

It is in Australia, mate.

You gotta be human to be eligible for human rights

>Article 50 of UN convention on human rights
>None of the aforementioned articles may be in contradiction with stated UN goals and resolutions
>Bombing civilians in Yemen doesn't violate human rights because the UN said it was fine, depite depriving people of their fundamental right to live.
I do hope you understand that if you allow human rights to supersede national laws then you also grant the UN the ability to supersede national laws via article 50.

Muzzie cock lover. how can you be like this when you look at the world around you?

Penile plethysmograph tests, plus images of goats and pictures of the Australian economy. If they want to fuck either one they're out.

Universal human rights are a social construct created by white male slave-owners. Don't you think it's time we reconsidered the whole "we're all human" thing, anyway?

Kek

>Muslims have brought nothing but crime, disease and rape to the cities in Australia.

Yes we know. That's why they will be stopped, and existing ones sent home.

Apparently going to live in any country you want to live in and trying to force your religion and cultural beliefs upon them is a "human right".

Fuck off, lefty cunt.

thats how we get around it cunt

the prisoners on prison island aren't considered human

Fuck off its not like they have just started coming here they just need to be normal and stop trying to change the status quo

If they are chinks,mussies or niggers then the y have no huan rights,only animal ones....

We have fucking gypsies to because of you

Well done Australia!

Fuck your human rights if they come at the price of 1st world countries losing their identity.
We've sacrificed enough attempting to help cancerous cultures that hate us.

Read the actual fucking bill, the media is scaremongering.

>it's a human right to inhabit wherever you want

YEAH BOY

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL CUNTS

FUCK OFF ANTIFA FAGS,

Mudslides are unwelcome here

next step: get rid of abos

No it's not love

They are human, unlike your abos

What's wrong with that? Are you ashamed that you don't have a veto vote?

LIBERAL PARTY IS BACK KICKING GOALS

2017 IS YEAR OF THE WHITE PEOPLE IN AUSTRALIA

>Australia is on a path to join the US for violating human rights
We are not violating jack shit if we are no longer UN cucks. Who the fuck decides what a human rights violation is? Oh that's right, un-elected faggots at the globalist headquarters ie: the UN. Fuck the JEW-N, we will do whatever the fuck we want to do with our countries and everyone can just fucking cry about it.

You forgot to add, "Doth sayeth the gypo fuck"

Straya will show you how a real break off british colony gets shit done. Sit the fuck down America, go back to your burgers, we alone will save the white race.

If the Immigration minister can not control immigration 100%, is there any point to having one?

(((migration experts)))

Poor troll bait you cant be sub 80 iq and use the internet.

>tfw see no and it means good
>tfw sweden, german or canacancuks will ever know this feel

Literally the first time Sarah Hansen-Young has denied someone entry.

>migration experts
Get the fuck out

>Multiculturalism has brought great diversity to the cities in Australia.
They always say that. Never really heard what the actual benefit is.

>highly illegal

We built this country, we make the rules.

What is with the Jew hate? Not man enough to accept responsibility for your own failures?

Shit i gotta move to Australia now

Sounds more like smart, social racists to me loser Seppo >:^(

Why?? We can see whats happing in your neck of the woods gemancuck we don't want that to happen to Aus

keep stinky terrorist lovers out.

And thats where you're fucked cunt. Muzzies cant cooperate with our society and cant assimilate.

You really do not know how racsist australia is do you?

>Not man enough to accept responsibility for your own failures?
So you admit that multicult and mass immigration is a complete failure and should be stopped. I guess we are on the same gound

I heard on the media they were going to deport and ban by race.
>oh god yes

You really do not know how few fucks are gonna be given if you just call someone a racist here of all places, right?
And that guy lives in the Netherlands, he has a great reason to be fucked off about this kind of thing so he's allowed to give us the heads up.

why does that guy look like a chink

How is it breaching a right, and why should we care?

Before we start banning Muslims, you mean?

The first thing is to kick Chinks out! They're extremely evil, in comparison muzzies are just violent, which easily makes them as a target, Chinks will corrupt the society from the inside.

First, thanks for checking my double digits.

Second, I think all that poutine is eating away at your brain because we clearly do not agree. It's idiot rednecks like you that are the problem and holding the world back from achieving true progress.

Try not to be such a bigot and open your mind.

>violating human rights

>migration experts

I meant we are racsist and if pushed it will be funny as fuck not hurr muh muzzie bros need their rights

Which is exactely why it shouldn't be called "highly illegal"

Lad just because you guys had the god tier wog bashin day doesnt mean you gotta keep your guard down. listen to this guy v
Thanks mate, And youre very right.. You guys are still very based and might become one of the whitest countries left in a couple years. Be proud of your country m8. Aslong as people like Drop the
>All muzzies can just assimilate and live with us in peace and every other nigger religion
Then you will be a-okay.

If thats truely what you meant i redact my claims. Just fuck muzzies. Muzzie bashin day when?

GOOD.

Australia is a christian nation and as such, they should prioritize CHRISTIANS.

And when I say christians, I mean ACTUAL CHRISTIANS.

Christians who see our lords resurrection from the dead as important enough to formally celebrate it on the dates calculated and prescribed by THE CHURCH FATHERS THEMSELVES.

The Muslims have to go back.

If they won't go back, plenty of space in the outback for mass graves.

Happens all the time

What are actual Christians? The actual Christians I know are empathetic cunts that allow refugees in.

How bout prioritizing your own race you nutjob.

We've had multinationalism and monoculturalism. Most Australians are civic nationalists and "assimilation" is the word du jour. Islam is unique in that it's also a parasitic, cancerous political ideology and so can get quite fucked.

They have good values to live by the rest is just cuck pedo shit

100% this. I tried to talk one Christian lunatic out of going to greece to help refugees. They literally believe god will protect them from assault and harm. They think its worth it aslong as they can convert one person. Why are our people so suicidal?

Unless im getting mixed up with Catholics

Fuck yeh Austfalia is a christian nation!

Checked

These fuckers suck their like bbq bandits stupid laughing cunts

They're not suicidal. They're following the teachings of Jesus. That's what real Christians do.

Im pretty sure jesus would rather have her helping her own countrymen and not risking potential sexual assault or getting murdered. domme amerikaan.

Christians were crazy as fuck look at them cathar fucks would attack people to die to get into paradise

Uh no he wouldn't. Jesus came to preach a message of love for all, and helping those in need. The refugees need more help than someone in a first world country ever will.

For fucks sake you lead poisoned blob of fat.
Yep or the crusades in general.
Every religion of "peace" ends up murdering and commiting sin anyway. Its sadly in human nature.

*throws grenade in the middle of group of muslims surreptitiously*

There lads, you won't have to cancel those visas in a few seconds hahahaha.

Come on Yank, fess up.

You all saw our Clive Palmer and Tony Abbott and though: Why not just the one? A rich blow-hard who'll keep the immigrants away.

We need to start by banning catholics. Australia is an anglican country

kek i used to work in the building next to old duttz'.

he looks like a potato but hes sometimes pretty based.

who is the beer-bellied bogan qt

no, the left wing overplayed their hand in the media once again, just like what happened there. it made australians all very suspicious, even lefties. we're a very suspicious lot, so the pendulum is swinging back to isolationism and unabashed racism just like the good old days. heres hoping it lasts.

kek a yank lecturing on human rights.

>foreigners have rights
since fucking when

>foreigners have rights
>since fucking when
Never try to argue with Justin, it'll get you nowhere

Meh. Agree with him there. But staggering cognitive dissonance on his part.

>honour killings
inb4 some noble leaf carries one out on him

>Australia is going to solidify their place as a nation of dumb, drunk, racists. Multiculturalism has brought great diversity to the cities in Australia. By taking the same highly illegal stance as Trump, Australia is on a path to join the US for violating human rights.

I'd rather be thought as a dumb racist redneck fool by actual fools than live around foreigners that want me dead.

FUCK OFF THEY'RE FULL