Dickheads

Dickheads

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
strawpoll.me/12301214
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if you don't buy our product you're a bigot

Abbos

B-but boycotting Ivanka is cool

>voting with your wallet is now racist
w2g western world we did it again

ohh salty

This
And they still get mad when they get called communists.

I watched dear white people, bretty good movie desu, I thought it was anti-sjw, I mean the annoying black girl was clearly the villain. She was an asshole to everyone and then learned from her mistakes in the end. Though there is a clear anti-blackface message on the front.

uhh this is why I terminated my subscription

marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14

overdosing on irony

D-did Gizmodo just call me a d-dickhead? This won't fuckin stand!
Who is Gizmodo?

People thought this was another shitty buzzfeed or MTV propaganda piece, because the trailer doesn't foreshadow that at all.

It's been marketed as (and partially is) a satire of millennial race relations, but at its core is a story of people trying to fit in the world at large. A common interpretation which ties into this is that it's less about where racism ends up doing serious damage as much as it's about where racist ideals begin.

If they were actually brave they would keep paying netflix money to humiliate them

t. cuck

>vote with your wallet if you really care
>wait you care about something like this? How pathetic

>if you disagree with hatred against whites then you're alt-right and/or a nazi

>Produce a deliberately shitty trailer
>People dislike it
>Leddit shares it around on T_D
>Said ledditors have an issue with it's existence/message
>"Say" they are going to cancel their Netflix subs
>Some actually "do" unsub
>MSM produces story reeking of hyperbole
>Truth doesn't matter because MSM

>white people should PAY for racist shows to be made against them

I hope they keep memeing it.

The right is just playing by the lefts rules these days and they are scared.

Immune to ridicule
Immune to cries of bigotry
Wait until the right becomes immune to leftist violence then they will really start crying.

just saying f

>this

Pretty sure she lost more money over that, than Netflix did.

>Alt-right Dickheads

Hitler come back! Any kind of jew could see There was something in everything about you!

Hitler come back! You can blame it all on me. I was wrong and I want to gas this jew!

Some people were saying that in the original show/movie, that black chick realizes she's the one being racist.
So why the fuck would they use that bit for the commercial? They're obviously going to get a backlash.

Now that there is a mainstream version of the right is isn't "muh bible" and has become more libertarian I've seen myself align more and more to the ideology. The problem with the left is that they went too authoritarian with the no platforming and shaming of rightys for my taste, and the fact that they forgot how to have fun.

What did these dick heads do with their uber subscription

Why are Gawker afilitaed sites still around? Weren't they BTFO by Hogan?

>dickheads

STOP APPROPRIATING MY CULTURE YOU FUCKING CUNTS

FUCKKKKK

Telemundo bought them, shut down gawker and kept the rest up.

Bryan, how many other staff writers are lurking here? Is it just you who has the Sup Forums/pol/ account?

Is anyone monitoring Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Hello Netflix shareholder.

Because Netflix is trying to be edgy for future monetary gains from lel-edgy teenagers and college students.

Problem is that the new generation coming into adulthood is going to approach this new republican party the millennials are building with the fervor of the punk-rock movement.

Fact is, Trump is cool with the 17 year-olds. And watching him call a fellow Rep-nominee a pussy on national TV never made me laugh quite so hard.

Its funny though how the most religious right wing minded people politically side with the left these days.

I am talking about muslims.
In my country they all align with the marxist left and the blacks are super religious and would kill gays on site if it was made legal. \

Even atheist leftists are speaking the language of religion these days with all their SJW nonsense

Is netflix even available in straya?

>telemundo

so you got univision and telemundo, huh?

>Dickheads

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY HEADS GENDER

Brah, its available here so I would assume yes.

the writter of the article, just sayin

i hope so much that this is true, but i have my doubts

Is there anything about how movies that imply/portray white people as villains for simply being white is causing racism insomuch as wars in the middle east against terrorists cause more terrorism?

Like Netflix shares any info about their subscriptions

How am I a dickhead for being niggardly with my disposable income?

Same over here man, the SJW plague is why I stopped believing in leftist politics.

A shit version is

Just shape.

They just keep pushing more whites onto our side by doing that.

I thought that too

>Bush Jr. admin: Religious and atheist men and women going over to two other countries to fight other religious (and very quiet atheist) men.
>8 years go by
>"Hey libtards! Wanna get a black man into the White House? Y'all sky-daddy folk can help, too! Just shut the fuck up and north-south everything we say because the president is black!"
>8 years go by
>"Hey guys? No one wants to fight brown people anymore. Been saying the same shit for over 26 years, let's MAGA! Y'all wanna MAGA, right? Gay... whatever. Straight... good for you. Race... don't give a fuck, why do y'all keep talking about... oh. Black president, gotcha. But fuck it, lets MAGA!!"
>????
>8 years go by?

>buying the TV Jew
>not installing kodi(TheBeast) on a firestick
yah alt righters are pretty jewed bluepilled useful idiots

underrated

DRUMPF BTFO!

>You're a racial supremacist if you don't like propaganda against your race, something you which you can't do anything about

Yeh but it has fuck all content

I've cancelled Netflix and switched to stan

>Dickheads

Tell me with a straight face, you think gizmodo is biased in any way, you schlemiels.

> leftists protest a good portion of American businesses because their feelings are hurt
> Sup Forums protests netflix because their feelings are hurt

What have we become?

There's a difference between protesting a business because they have opposing political views and taking your business elsewhere because a company isnt producing content you want

Lol still not watching it.

>dickheads
unbiased reporting at its finest

Hey man given the shit that's been going on lately with the whole anti white crap it's no surprise how people gonna react.

VERY IMPORTANT STRAWPOLL

strawpoll.me/12301214

VOTE

Calling someone a dickhead is as British as bellend. Didn't realise Australians called people dickheads too.

It's not even a protest. But Netflix has been pumping out leftist propaganda since the election and it's fucking tiresome

>netflix ceo

Redpilled free market is about to assfuck your shitty company. Soros will lose millions of shekels and will chop your jewish head off.

>taking this long to realize Netflix was cucked

Go watch pretty much any Netflix original, sense8, bojack horseman, the oa, stranger things ect. and you will see nothing but bluepilled liberal propaganda

I cancelled my sub a week ago when the CEO was talking shit on Trump or something or other.

STOP GIVING JEWS YOUR MONEY, YOU CAN LITERALLY DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING YOU WANT FOR FREE AT THE TIP OF YOUR FINGERS IN BETTER QUALITY THAN ANY STREAMING SERVICE COULD EVER HOPE TO OFFER

>bojack horseman,
This was so shit

Leftist Coozebrains Bravely Criticize Protests On Unrelated Tech Blog

It's embarrassing this is their top story across the board. Ironically, the comment sections are usually pretty anti-whatever whining they're doing, save for the pissiest comments getting upvoted to the top.

I considered doing that but haven't really looked into it, are there many more shows? Is it worth it?

Netflix worked really hard to get me to cancel. That CEO is top notch.

If they killed of the blue haired SJW and stopped glorifying abortion it might have been decent

Someone names the jew in the first episode of Medici

the director is a "fuck white people" kind of nu-male

thanks gizmodo for reminding me to cancel

>The problem with the left is that they went too authoritarian with the no platforming and shaming of rightys for my taste, and the fact that they forgot how to have fun.

>Even atheist leftists are speaking the language of religion these days with all their SJW nonsense

The left are a modern iteration of uptight church ladies.

>protest
Wasn't aware not giving someone money was a form of protesting
I thought I was just not paying for horse shit

reminder he's a kike

>business buying versus consumer buying
>There's no difference to me!

Sense8 is pretty much trans propaganda trash

cancelling netflix as soon as possible
fuck this garbage

>after hours trading estimates a 2-5% drop in NFLX, translating to several million dollars in lost capital
>my wife insisted I buy her some of Ivanka's jewelry after Nordstrom dropped her, as did many of her friends, indicating that her losses are being reduced by increased purchasing at other sources
How does it feel to be so retarded?

>current year
>paying for entertainment

>paying for Netflix
>ever

poo'd on it

netflix has tons of anti trump shit

any comedian who has jokes in their special about trump would have been better off not doing them, the target was just too big and its completely hack

i think david cross is funny but he's pretty retarded

bill burrs special was just fucking horrible

idk im just gona buy the always sunny dvds and get rid of the netflix

There was one speical they shit out called "Freedumb" and I swear the dude ranted for a solid 5 minutes like
>Americans own guns yeah?
>What a white american-chic thing, owning a gun, innit?
>like, who else but such incredibly fragile people would think to keep something solely designed for killing in their homes!
>with their children!
>no wonder there's so much gun crime! Bob and Jethro just have to have that 140 Milometer assault cannon for "duck-hunting", because that's a thing sane people do.
>Then little Billy gets picked on a bit too much and...Well, I don't want to get that dark. But honestly, who though giving these fucking maniacs military grade hardware was a good idea?

>Dickheads
Way to show how much of an adult you are

this is the real way to protest against a company in modern day. make their pockets hurt. that series is so disgusting and racist. of the name was opposite, you just know blacks would chimp out.

>protagonist is a black chick

Wouldn't watch it even without the edgelord title. Honestly I am not drawn into any show with female leads because they usually ruin whatever setting the show is in with bullshit drama and time fillers

>creator of content at YTMND
>he actually thought this was something to put on a resume

I'm a creator of content here on Sup Forums by those standards

>paying the subscription jew
>2017 AD

At least they aren't pussyheads

Yeah great, see you fucks again when house of cards is released

Hey dickheads you should pay for your race replacement agiprop!
>suspiciously like how muslims think.

>nonviolent economic voting makes you a dickhead
the more you know

>paying for netflix when torrents exist

We should make a movie called Dear Niggers which shows that everything bad happening to blacks is primarily done to them by themselves.

Soooo.....
Do we use ruin life etch on him?
>use ruin life tech on him!

It's even available in in Latin America.

>A network releases a trailer with a political message
>wonder why people, who don't like the message, don't want to support the network with their money.
>THEY ARE RACIST DICKHEADS

Maybe, just maybe, people didn't like the racist message in the first place.
I wonder how much Gizmodo got paid for that article. It surely just aims on getting the loss of subscriptions back.
Next article headline will be
>Netflix subscriptions skyrocketed after controversial trailer
>brave citizens bought netflix cards to protest against HitlernaziWaffenSS basedwellers.