You have all the Money and all the Power

You have all the Money and all the Power.
What now?

Finance science.

time to kick back

Throw the industry of the entire planet into an effort to built a starfaring generation ship and have it stocked with only the most beautiful men and handsome women. I will lead this ship out into the darkness and damn the planet I leave behind me, until I eventually enter cryosleep to await our arrival at our new home where I will build a society of exquisitely beautiful people. And I will fuck as many of them as I can before I die.

Nuke mecca

Build a wall separating USA and Mexico.

>first you get the money
>then you get the power
>then you get the womennnnnn

>doing all this noble stuff
>just to fuck whores at the end

fucking italians

Time to piss off as many pantywaist liberals as possible.

Blowjobs and Pizza!

He still has not money or power of the Rothschilds

t. Zephram Cochrane in vacation in Italy

Keep all the avocados for yourself so Jeb can't have any?

Shitpost on twitter using unsecured BlackBerry device; walk around national monument in bathrobe to be extra comfy in the dark bc I 'fired' everyone who new how to operate this newfangled light technology; generally act like giant man-baby to distract people from the fact that I'm crashing this plane, with no survivors.

Do good and become history. Be the people's person and you will have the ultimate goal of humanity canonization. Trump wishes to be known and beloved by generations to come. He can only do this by continuing to do what he said he would and enact populism.

Fuck he's beautiful.

It's no wonder they love Barron so much, he's like a clone or something.

14thpbp is in effect, for the record. not to samepost but this is what he genuinely wants

Crashing this planet

Now you get the respect.

ask a general whether we need a strong or weak dollar because you are an economic illiterate that would've been richer if he just put daddy's money in the stock market

Well he's doing a shit job at the populism, what with all the bribes, corruption and nepotism, just looks like business as usual.

> or something

Sanjay, why you samefag?

The women