Christianity Rises

>hope.jpeg

Other urls found in this thread:

si24.it/2016/12/10/papa-francesco-sento-mio-pontificato-sara-breve-confessione-padre-spadaro/330618/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cardinal christoph schoenborn was found this morning dead in his bed

Too bad the current pope will live for decades.

Nice, about time.

Cuck Pope won't resign until he's dead though

He has one lung

Digits confirm.

Kek wills the pope will die this year. Check them.

Is it that time again?

I really hope you Catholics get your shit together.

Not an argument, jewish powers are strong, look at (((David))) ((((((Rockefeller))))))

please god let this man become pope and call for a cleansing. I will become a catholic if this occurs.

One bullet could fix that

Then we shall meme it into a reality. Let's get rolling boys, kek wills it

Would be a shame if some "muslim extremists" took care of that.

Austria once again with the redpill.

could the pope even declare a crusade in the modern age, what would happen if he did? i can't imagine it would go well if he told all catholics to start slaughtering moslems in the streets

Innitzer strikes back.

>born just in time to dues vult

make catholicism great again!

Catholic Church has been corrupted for a while now, and obviously increased from the Soros Catholic charities too.
I say they're done and need a purge.

Sand people want to kill each other what else is new?

is this a way to fool the group that is easy to fool towards something?

i wonder...

Austrians are always the ones fixing Germany's shit. Hitler with Hindenburg now the next Pope with Merkel....

THE FIRE RISES

We must obey.

That is /ourguy/

Let's meme it.

I feel like it's possible at this point. We meme current popes death first.

>incredibly claimed

What did they mean by this?

Someone should push the old gaucho down the stairs of the Apostolic Palace. Wouldn't be the first time that a pope had an "accident".

David Rockefeller is not Jewish you moron, and that thing about them having six heart transplant is an Internet hoax.

protestants that lecture Catholics how to run their religion are just a fucking joke, look at your fucking meme churches and then criticize others

Maybe a new pope could kick the fags kikes and pedos out, who knows.

>Potential next Pope
>Literally any archbishop
Fake news

Post yfw he takes the name Urbanus IX and proclaims "Deus Vult" from the balcony when he is announced.

Sure you can.

hope

That would be an interesting declaration.
>Human equalivants of Flanders from the Smipsons are the new crusaders.

So how do we get rid of Franciscuck?

>Calling a horse a horse is an "incredible claim"
Any news site that can't keep their opinions to themselves is fake news.

Does anyone still take Catholicism seriously? Oh, wait, nvm, we just elected an Evangelist as our president in the USA...

Praise

Thx for that breaking news, but sadly Christianity is already conquered by Jews, since its beginning, closely after holy ghost.

The time for a crusade is here, lads.

Deus fucking Vult.

they don't need to be killed just leave or convert, he already we must stop immigration, it's close enough for me

can u imagine if a jihadist will kill the pope shouting allahu snackbar?

LMAO

christianity is as cucked as can be, and catholicism even more

pic related; a "conservative" pope

all he did was making sure africans make lots of babies and muh fetus.

christianity is a cancer in the western world.

Shut your mouth, burger, because while what you have said may be true, it doesn't mean he's not real good pals with the Jews and has their (((Power))) at his side.

>he already said we

the previous one stepped down, why not this one too?

stop larping cathocucks

Happily the psycho Muslims will kill him. Osama Bin Laden was against this by the way, he said that killing the pope would radicalize the billion sheep against Islam. Of course ISIS are edgier than everyone else so they're gonna do it. Then this nut's gonna take the pope mantel and Babylon The Great will be marked for eradication, cuing the great tribulation and then we're all Frakked and thereafter this freak show finally ends for good.

Bring out the gets that we may appease Kek, and in doing so, put Francis into an early grave.

christianity is nothing but a semitic mystery cult.

it teaches weakness as its religion in resentment towards the strong. it changes abundance in poverty, strength in weakness, wisdom in foolishness, bravery in meekness,...

the sermon on the mount is the Pinnacle of weakness and beta-ness

what you see as good in the history of christianity is the classical greco-roman/ humanist traditions and background, and the european white racial population that made it a strong life-affirming religion.

apart from those influences, it is a useless cult that worships a lie.

and today that heritage is completely gone, so it is not viable for any european to believe in it and to think it can protect you from degeneracy and racial genocide

The Vatican would take all of five minutes to bomb though.

I'M FUCKING READY
CRUSADE PLS

(((Elites))) don't care if they build/tax Christian churches or Muslim mosques, as long as they tax and control people. Religion is a bad thing in 21st century to control people, because it got too many different versions.

Yes he can declare a crusade. He is the represetative of God on earth and therefore he can call all Christians to arms to defeat the islamic invader in a Holy War.

Next pope will be black. Screencap this.

If this happens I would reconsider my current beliefs.

exactly.

Yeah and I'm sure all the Christians would follow his word

>trump
>an evangelist
the fuck?
at best he is an agnostic. He couldnt even name a bible verse and has a "bible room where he keeps all his bibles" lol.

you are a retard.

>incredibly
He's right though? World conquest is literally the Islamic M.O. Every infidel must convert, pay jizya, or die.

Holy shit if this guy becomes pope I'm going to church again

DESU I'm getting tired of this one. Too commie and too memey. I call upon KEK! Let it be so!

>t. Literally larping as a country

Sounds german...Might be a jew.

muh crusades muh based pope muh inquisition muh deus vult

si24.it/2016/12/10/papa-francesco-sento-mio-pontificato-sara-breve-confessione-padre-spadaro/330618/

>"I feel that my reign will be brief"
He said himself, maybe is not wrong?

He would have to rely on mercenaries and volunteers.

Maybe Poland would send some troops though.

Pope is kill.
Shadilay

i know that he can. i guess i'm just wondering how the world governments would react if this happened

pathetic. christianity really is a cult of weakness.

You just like oyy its Crusade. Lets go outside remove some kebaps.

Most normies nowadays have no fucking clue what Christianity means, only the ghost of a cultural memory. Even you my fellow Sup Forumsacks just project onto it your memes like 'it's da joo religun' or 'kike on a stick lol' or 'deus vult'.
The Church was the cradle from which we sprung to greatness, the mother who taught us civilisation.
One always has respect for ones mother even when she's wrong.

>stop larping cathocucks
implying I give a shit

>t. Someone who doesn't understand Christianity

Yet you fight against it, and fail.

not an argument :DDD

Reclaim the Holy Land! Deus Vult!

>kill mudslimes
>get into heaven
pretty sweet deal desu

Mohammed toch, ga nog wat rondhangen met je mokro maatjes in Antwerpen Noord want binnenkort sturen we je terug naar de woestijn.

Prove that Kek isn't real and I will convert to christianity

Drop the jesuit in the deepest pit.

The church is cucked. Christ's message is not.

>speaking common sense is "incredible" to the media now.

When will journalists be purged?

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Underage newfags ruin the board. Lurk more

/ourpope/

Cmon (((Francis))) just fucking die already

DEUS VULt

Is this the priesthood rising?

Yeah, you've picked the message up wrong. Good day

>hope
popes dont have terms, we have to wait for Commipope to die. this

>just leave or convert
>convert

Yeah, that's a sure way to stop the gang rapes, car-b-ques and other low-social-capital-related problems, just as sure as white British people would suddenly start whacking off heads and blowing up airports if they mass converted to Islam.

Hint: religion/interpretation thereof is an effect, not a cause.

You don't get it and you never will.