Which European nation, in your opinion, has the most attractive females...

Which European nation, in your opinion, has the most attractive females? If we are the save the west we colonials must attempt to preserve the heritage of the native European peoples.

My choice for most attractive? French

Also, patriotic women's thread

Eastern European is the best,but the rest are also fine,I don't care.
Btw French women don't shave themselves I heard

No love for based le pen? I guess it's onto Germany's patriotic woman.

Croatians for aryans, serbs for darker and thoths also very hot women but most are sluts both here and there and require a dominant alpha if you dont want her to cheat

I figured eastern europeans are the surperiors, buit they are not going through as rough of a time as the westerners of Europe are. Besides French/German is a little bit easier to learn from an English standpoint than some of those Baltic languages.

The only European countries I've been to are England and France and both have ugly ass girls

She won't win, sadly. Germans are so cucked they'll either reelect Merkel, or Schulz, which is like 10 times worse.

russia

walking around moscow is unreal, it's like a city of 9's

>French women don't shave themselves
And they do in Chernogoriya?! Fucking sick paedo-Turk influence if so, Petar.

Which european country has the most virgins?

Both are just abolsutely disgusting. It's a shame Germany got so utterly fisted after the world wars that they cannot even muster a little bit of backbone to defend themselves. Nazism, not even once.

>French

What the fuck?

Have you ever been to France?

French women are even worse than German women which is a fucking accomplishment.

Sweden ofc

But seriously Poland

India

>French women don't shave themselves
Are you goys on drugs?

I liked the French women I've met because they were naturally attractive, very minimal make up, and I'll be honest i have a bit of a soft spot for French culture

That German girl, my god.

France.

>tfw no teen kasia gf

dont enable them, they probably think france is a full muslim country, than we all have baguette and beret , and drink wine all day

>tfw no blue is the warmest colour gf

god that scene made an another wise shitty movie a 10/10 two twenty

the only acceptable answer is your own kind but a sheepshagging mutt wouldn't understand that

meh french females

I'd say Albanian an Italians are top-ties

> tfw never did penis in vagina or in mouth scene

France

Belgium
Also Fra and Ger to some extent

Best looking women: Denmark
Best looking men; Netherlands

>t. dominant alpha posting the middle of a thursday on a working week

there is literally no difference between croats and serbs

Ikr, what a fucking babe. Shame she's probably carrying Mohammed's child right now.

They just like to spout memes.

Norway

memes aside, finland are hot when they want to be

The US of course

Czech m8

>Btw French women don't shave themselves I heard

What kind of shitty rumor is that?

The problem with French women is, they drink, smoke, take drugs and fuck with niggers.

Italy

poland, russia, ukraine, belarus, czech republic, ex yugoslavia, slovakia, bulgaria, hungary, romania in that order

generally the greater the destruction of men over the centuries, the hotter the women (more compeition means hotness)

>teen
>france is a full muslim country
That part is true though

Denmark.

yeah czechs are pretty fit. but they make up like 80% of the industrial workforce where i live.

and that pisses me off.

it's a rumour here too, so it must be true

it's an old joke

She's been BLACKED!

Even far-right women cannot resist the BBC!

Rofl, salty Solvenian. Funnily enough my own kind would include, German, French, British and Irish. But I'd consider those Eastern Europeans because they're such babes and so desperate to leave your countries lol

German women 1488

Russia has best girls.

memes aside, i say anglos when they do not mix with subhumans.

Fake and gay.

Ukranian and Russian women by far from the ones I've met here. I've never met a Ukranian woman that wasn't 9/10, and I've never met a Ukranian man that was above a 5.

Portugal

but 40% of french women are black

I'll pay Belgium solely because of Sjokz. So cute.

Although she eats mayo, straight out of the jar with a spoon. Is that common practice in your country?

Hot

She recently visited the rap concert of a French rap artist as a VIP and for a "private tour".

What do you think happened between them, white boi? She's been BLACKED and loves big black dick! No itty-bitty white boys, eww!

>Is that common practice in your country?
Yes, they eat everything with mayo

French and German are meh.

Italian > Spanish > Serbian = Russian > Ukraine=Polish > Chezh=Slowenian > Scandinavian > Greek > French (they are style, not looks) > German and other germanics > Shit > Brits > Irish

Lol, go back to the congo Jamal. There they don't have those pesky rape laws Europeans have, not that Euro's have been enforcing laws onto migrants so much.

Sweden or Norway for me.

Thats fucking nasty

Eastern Europe has the best looking ones, but they are a bit cold; Southern European women are very passionate, but they can be crazy.
Nordic women are not very passionate, but they are good looking...cant say about women from the Balkans, as I met very few (even if Greek and Serbian women are usually good looking).

That's a cute black chick!

Agreed: met a few of them, all beautiful girls (and usually they got good values too).

I've seen some hot slavs too though

>Although she eats mayo, straight out of the jar with a spoon. Is that common practice in your country?
No, we eat mayo WITH something. This is a glitch in the matrix!

Sweden. They look even hotter when Jamal looks at them

let's be honest: all European Countries got a lot of beautiful girls. No matter what you like, there's someone you'd love to get together with.

Italy

Tfw no Wop gf

Imagine the day white women as a whole become worth fighting for

Sjokz sounds weird, could've kept Eefje
Also mayo, yes

Chubby ones are worth a pizzia sacrifice

Spain, because my girlfriend is from here and I love her.

Do you want to be my BF? :-)

Flemish (whatever that means) or other aryans (german, belgian, Austrian) are objectively the most beautiful people on earth

ancient Italian rituals?

Germany

> Rumor amongst Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand
I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND IT

true, french are fucking disgusting horrible people. Probably the worst in europe

I would assume you just mean male virgins.

>using the Hillary font

This is objectively wrong, since germanics have a bad jawline and ugly skulls.

>that fucking hairline

>french
>beautiful
wtf dude

We're talking about white women tho

>She recently visited the rap concert
The FN used to have "Ban rap" in their political program. Now they try to actually get elected so they removed it and send their youngest to show how "rap" is fine now.

Also you don't know french rapper, they are all extremely gay. And not as an insult.

STOP lusting over Mediterranean women snowniggers. They're hairy and have big noses. It is the Mediterranean man who was created to cuck every race on the planet.

Iskra hnggggghhhhhhh

Total qt

Don't encourage him, he might be from Brabant or Limburg and those people are total manlets

RARE

add. fucking reeeeeeeeeee pic related

Nice digits. Mix Germanics with a tiny bit of Latin, or the opposite, and you get your average Belgian. And it's beautiful.

>French and German

Belgium, Spain, Ukraine

I'm Italian and I wish I was like that guy...

She's German living here

Scotland.

Aren't we just Germanics with a drop of Celtic blood?

>american
>valid opinion on food choices
Pick one and only one

I'm gay so I don't care. I like black guys though :)