Sup Forums you wouldn't send back these poor kids escaping war right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw
youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that it's written in English clearly shows that this is nothing but propaganda for Western media to swallow.

Nothing wrong with that. I say let them through. They're just people looking for a better life after their country was torn apart by war. Come on Germany, open your arms, borders hearts and minds to these sweet little children.

all same handwriting as well

fuck off Sweden, they are German.

God bless Hungary

Send them back or put them out of their misery who cares which one

they don't get to decide where they want to go, they are refugees, they get refuge from war and get send back when the war is over

they can get refuge in the first country they get to that is not in the state of war, if they go to another country, they are no longer refugees, they do not flee war anymore

send them back to turkey, send the useless european soldiers doing something constructive for a change and stop the war in syria

then send the syrians back

all other assorted MENA folk should be send with no delay back where they came from

lol

There's a war on in Hungary?

Make Europe Great Again!
Throw those bitches out.

>We don't want to stay in Hungary

it's just a war, why can't they rebuild?

For those that do not speak shitspeak:

>we want more gib me dats

And a war in Turkey and Greece and Macedonia Serbia and Croatia and Austria etc

use the cute lolis and the jailbait to fill our brothels and gas the rest.

>you wouldn't send back these poor kids escaping war right?
I would send em back without a second thought

youtube.com/watch?v=7S94ohyErSw

Fuck them. They're going back

>BOO HOO, we don't want YOU to help us, we want THEM BWAAAAA

I mean, sure, your life sucks, but how much of an entitled and ungrateful piece of shit do you have to be to complain about the help you receive? You don't get to be picky with the gibsmedats, you fucking inconsiderate parasite.

kek
This.
Man, if this was 50 years ago, we wouldn't even know it was happenjng, either.

They have to go back.

Oh yes, they have to go back...

I would shoot them on sight

These children grow up to become potential terrorists/rapist/criminals so yes, I would personally kick their ass back into their desert

In a heartbeat and without a hesitation, gypsies teached me that even those fucking little bastards need to be dealed with no remorse

Are we not killing enough civilians or?

And I want to go to Norway, so what? These fucking people I swear

Nah, if they're smart they'll throw them in concentration camps like we do

]Don't they have a neighbouring country that can take them in ? Why do they have to come to the west.

I don't have a problem with children coming because they at least have a chance to integrate. Its their black hearted Fathers and useless Mothers I don't want, they oppose our values almost completely and will never integrate.

>we don't want to stay in hungary

Were you ever really "in" Hungary?

Fpbp

>I escaped the war but don't like where it got me
>moar gibs!

None of their countries would host you if you were a refugee.

Actually it's the second generation that always has the most problems with society. The parents who experienced war generally have some level of understanding and appreciation of countries that shelter them from war. But the children grow up in a country that isn't their home, they don't feel like they belong anywhere and become prime target of radical muslims. They never experienced the war they're running from so they don't understand that it could be worse, all they understand is that it's shit now.

Picture is probably from the time when the fence wasn't complete and the police was struggling to round up the immigrants who ran over the border.

Let's be real, why don't they want to go to a neighboring country that shares a similar religion, culture, and language?

No they want to go to a far away country that will give them more money. These aren't desperate refugees, these are opportunistic parasites.

/thread also czeched

No, I would round them up, tie them up, blindfold them and shove them all off the hull of the SS Kikeburner in the middle of the Mediterranean, along with any of their leftist scum sympathizers and any protesters.

any commies get pic related

ANY vessels caught carrying refugees will be napalm-barraged

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

>i want
>i want
>i want
Well kids, put "i want" in one hand and "rape" in the other and see which one gets full first.

>They never experienced the war they're running from so they don't understand that it could be worse, all they understand is that it's shit now.

Like university students that have no living memory of 9/11?

They don't have to go back
They must go back

No! that would be barbaric savagery! They are clearely good raw materials for soap, we just need an oven of some sort...

This guy gets it. That's what is so hard to explain to dumb cunts in this country. We have refugees sitting in offshore detention camps because they came by boat. All the lefties are crying out to let them in even though they started this debacle by easing boat laws causing 1000 refugees to die at sea. Potentially more.

They can't understand that these people are not real refugees because they travelled through at least 4 countries that offer humanitarian aid before they got to Aus. But hey the left fucking hate laws especially when they are enforced.

These kids are definitely gypsies.

I have never even heard of your country, but you are based.

R A R E
A
R
E

Throw them out. All of them. Fuck off with your leftist propaganda.

I would not give a single damn about these children. I have seen them and their parents practicing this same method to get into our countries countless of times. You might think that I am completely evil by just uttering this, but the truth is that I have seen what they do. Their parents, teaching their young to cry in front of cameras, to lie down and pretend that they are dead, again, in front of cameras, just so that we in the west will feel guilty and that we have to help them! From the very first day that they arrive in our countries, they show that they are liars and deceivers. It is not strange that we in the west live in peace, while they, the semites, live in terror everyday. We are not of the same in any way, except for one thing, we can speak the same language! We, however, do not speak lies.

We are Europeans, we want to live in peace and we want to invent and we want to explore the planet and space around us. If someone decides to stop us from doing this, then they will face total annihilation.

>tfw you will never fly WWII aircraft to defend Europe against boats full of rapefugees

You mean you've never heard motherfucking
KOKOMO
O
K
O
M
O

?

It's a minor state. I think their sole export is psychopathicly comedic Crusader Kings II videos.

FUCKING CHEEKY BASTARDS !

Why would i care a out non whites?

>You might think that I am completely evil by just uttering this.
Did you forget that this is Sup Forums?

I think countries need to fix all their problems b4 trying to help everyone else

>in this moment i am euphoric

MUH WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

>>WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHA

This shit is ludicrous on so many levels

This is the mainstream media news version that I made. You can remove that sentence if you want to pasta it on Sup Forums

>we must save those poor refugees by letting them go to western european countries, going on a journey through mostly war-free areas! If you don't want to take them in it's because you want them to die in a war!

This but also deport OP to Syria too.

Germany & Sweden ofc

They have to be very talented, every single refugee in all of these pictures has same handwriting.

>fleeing war
>not waiting in the first peaceful and safe country until the war is over
>I WANT TO GO TO GERMANY, SWEDEN, FRANCE AND UK
>GIMME THE GIBS

They are invaders who want to exploit western welfare systems. Just recently there was a news article about some refugee who robbed the german state of 22,000€ because he registered himself with 7 different identities at different places.

That's like 10 annual incomes in his home country. He stole 10 annual incomes in a couple weeks and transferred everything to Sudan so that we can't get it back.

That was just one case reported by our (((media))). Just imagine how many "refugees" do the same shit here in Germany and all over Europe while the media isn't reporting on this because hurr durr refugees welcome.

We're losing millions because of these criminals but of course everyone shuts their eyes and ears because it'd be racist if we called them out.

Worst case scenario is they'll become the next generation of terrorists operating from within. Best case is they'll leech on welfare. Send them back, they're not our problem.