If circumcision creates killers, then smegma creates...?

Two questions:

1. Is this an effective form of messaging?

2. Fess up Sup Forums, which one of you owns this car?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only an american would counter someone anti-circumcision with "muh smegma" because no where else in the world are hygiene standards as low

why don't you cut off your ears so they dont get waxy or cut off your nose so you don't get any mucus while you're at it

This

Also kill yourself in case you die

I wasn't trying to equivocate, I was just suggesting that surely if circumcision can turn someone into a murderer, then smegma must have some kind of effect on one's personality/character?

also, literally everyone recognizes female genital mutilation as a bad thing, yet continues to let male genital mutilation go unchecked

'why?' you might ask, well who profits off you not having your foreskin? that would be those (((people))) using the skin cells for big pharma facecreams

does ear wax have an effect on your personality?

Birthers

Actually, wet vs dry ear wax has a genetic basis. People in India and Asia have dry, powdery earwax which tends to get impacted, and have evolved various cultural institutions and entire professions devoted to earwax maintenance.

sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/what-your-earwax-says-about-your-ancestry

>"Don’t take it personally. Smelly earwax is just another of the genetic quirks we inherit as part of one ethnic group or another. In new tests of earwax in Caucasian and East Asian men, yellow earwax from Caucasians gave off stronger odors than the dry, white kind."

CAUCASIANS BTFO

>smegma

Just wash yourself once a day, it's not that hard.

Oh wait.. USA.

i asked about the effects ear wax has on your personality, not the effects genetics has on your ear wax

Look at the effect of male circumcision in south korea compared to japan.

I'm thinking of starting a conspiracy theory that involves Jews selling Americans on replacing their baths with showers, so that more smegma would build-up and it would be easier to, in turn, sell them on circumcision.

Do you think I could get David Duke to retweet me?

>opposing abortion
it's literally kept the black population stagnant for the last 40 years.

Wrong thread, burger.

Are you saying that genetics don't have an effect on personality?

You must be a total SJW cuck who believes race is a social construct!

genetics affecting both personality and ear wax doesn't imply ear wax implies personality

how even though?
showering doesn't make it at all difficult, or even remotely challenging to clean you dick

See this old dude in Tallahassee all the time.

pull the skin, stand under shower, there, if there was dirt, it's gone

But people with dry earwax generally need to have it removed by someone else, which is why Asian mothers have special scoops for cleaning the wax out of their kid's ears, and Indians train for years so they can stand on street corners offering traditional ear cleansing.

Needing someone else to help you dig the wax out of your ears, and regularly having family members and/or strangers reach into a bodily orifice and pull out your secretions, surely has an impact on a person's development. Maybe its part of why India and Asia tend to be more collectivized and less individualistic?

It's still going to get more build-up/funk than if you took a bath. If you'd been with women in your life, you'd know how much of a difference baths make when you're dealing with closed bodily ecosystems and flaps of skin.

I as well as most east asians are not circumcized.
I have no smegma or issues because I simply clean for an appropriate time using appropriate soap.
The penis is thicker.

>The penis is thicker.