MASS WEB CENSORSHIP IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=myGcn1CEdTQ

IT'S HAPPENING

ANONS What do we do anons what do we do ?

Oh Fug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cjdns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad_hoc_network
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_on_a_chip
beagleboard.org/black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BSD_operating_systems
amazon.com/dp/B000WEN7C2
superuser.com/questions/402089/).
amazon.com/dp/B002SZEOLG
stackoverflow.com/questions/17472941/
github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fug

There will be a day when they shut down the internet completely I say when that happens civil war needs to happen.

fug :-D

cant watch but alex jones has more cred than mainstream media now

He always did

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Everything will come out in the end and truth is stranger than fiction. I want you ask yourself a question and really think about it really let the reality hit you hard ask yourself what is existence really ?

What is reality ?

Calm down, Australia. They won't shut down the entire internet. They'll be able to block websites and censor text/images but shutting down the entire internet sounds retarded. How old are you?

>shutting down the entire internet sounds retarded.
Are you retarded pull your head out of your ass leaf they can do it.

They can actually shut it down.

How old are you? You don't seem informed on the subject at all. Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Sure.

Damn, I literally can't do shit without internet

we deeb web nao :DDD

Can and will are different words you dumb mongoloid. How would shutting down the entire internet benefit them? They tried that shit in Egypt and civil unrest broke out, they know the consequences. There is no point in removing our access to the internet, especially when our lives depend on it so much now. Why would they allow us to accesss the internet, only to remove that access 30 years later? You're an idiot.

>Alex Jones
Almost nothing he has said has come true. Sure you have really good source there

Your country is a shit hole, I don't need to explain my reasoning to third world garbage people.

>posts youtube video as proof

It would be a last resort for them but they're loosing the narrative and the mainstream media is loosing almost all of their viewers to the alternative media.

They're getting desperate and censorship is getting worse by the day and it will eventually reach a tipping point.

>Why would they allow us to accesss the internet, only to remove that access 30 years later? You're an idiot.

They didn't fully understand what the internet would become back then.

Yeah you can get really deep with that question and you can come up with any answer and believe it and as silly as it will sound it has just as much validity as anything else. But, you soon get sucked back onto this boring predictable plane and you cannot truly believe whatever you considered.

Leaf there is no need for such language.

Censorship is happening as we speak.
We are being engineered and stupefied.

If you don't have the proof something exists how can you know it exists.

I know. I actually know. I've seen it. So. When people talk about beliefs. I know. I do not believe, I do not think, I know.

And yeah. This place is a sham. It's a cheap facade and doesn't even do a great job of concealing it.read "They" by Robert Heinlien. Something far worse than that happened to me.

What do you mean worse than that?
Was your butthole intact?

It will go down but come back not the same as it was.

The beast will be brought back to life and given the authority to rule. It will have a head wound and won't be the same but everyone will praise it saying how good it is that it is alive again.

>Damn, I literally can't do shit without internet
Everyone will be forced to worship the beast.

((to worship is to serve)))

>Alex Jones

666 in acient Semitic is literally www because they didn't have numbers and instead they used the sixth letter in the alphabet in this case.

>elected Merkel

My sides

Shut your fucking mouth leaf

666 or 616 were used to describe caesar, fucking moron

You speak the first thing that comes to your mind. You do this frequently and it harms you more often than not, and you know this but can't do anything about it. You lack self control.

In addition, you generally contribute nothing of worth to a conversation. People tolerate your presence, but only out of obligation or pitty. As you age, those obligations will winnow and you will be left alone.

I can say these things because to you I might just as well be a god. You think long and hard before you reply back to this.

>projection larping
w e w
e
w

shitposting this hard.

I wish a nigga would EMP me. (no really please somebody)
>USmemeball.png

>And yeah. This place is a sham
Reality as we know it is an illusion.

If this place is a sham user then what is it really? A machine?

>reality
Maitreya will show us the illusion, for comprehension will require foreknowing which cannot exit without knowing why all is one

All is one because all is consciousness.

>666 or 616 were used to describe caesar, fucking moron
Really? I'm a fucking moron? I don't even know why I'm responding to your stupidity.

My 4g network on my iPad blocked me from posting here, says 'due to abuse'.

youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc

Same, still on mobile but different part of town now not even sure thisll go through

I actually just had a dream last night that Sup Forums (and all of Sup Forums) was shut down ...

Oh thank gawd, though I'm on LTE

Looks like it worked. I have AT&T wireless. Still says isp banned when I try to post. Wi-fi works, but who knows how long till they block that.

Explain Spurdo

It is living and ceasing to live that are imaginary solutions. Existence is elsewhere.

checked
reflect
introspect

OPERATION INSULAR AMBIENCE

For those of you working on setting up alternatives to the Internet to continue our progress in a more secure and anonymous way.

Begin by setting up:
1. Cjdns [1]
2. Batman-adv-nc [2]
3. Adhoc capable network card [3]
4. Cjdns hosting device (Raspberry Pi/SoC [4], Beagleboard Black [5], a device compatible with Libreboot (preferred) [6] or Coreboot [7], usual PC not recommended)
5. Any *unix distribution [8][9] (not Ubtunu or Redhat-based including CentOS; avoid MacOS and OSX)

Optional:
1. Onioncat and pre-Oct 1st Tor
2. i2p/i2pd or GNUnet along with any other anonymizing networks
3. (Recommended alternatives to 5 above) use a security oriented *unix project like OpenBSD or Gentoo Hardened (or use OpenWRT)

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cjdns
[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.A.T.M.A.N
[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad_hoc_network
[4] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_on_a_chip
[5] beagleboard.org/black
[6] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libreboot
[7] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coreboot
[8] upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1b/Linux_Distribution_Timeline.svg
[9] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_BSD_operating_systems

If you really need recommendations on the network card look under here
A setup like this should theoretically work:

Antenna:
amazon.com/dp/B000WEN7C2 This antenna is somewhat expensive but
can allegedly reach 2 miles. dB along with SNR can help with range (superuser.com/questions/402089/). 6dB should be enough. An omnidirectional antenna should be chosen.

1/2

2/2

Network card:
If you get this card amazon.com/dp/B002SZEOLG Download firmware-atheros.
More info: stackoverflow.com/questions/17472941/
check if your kernel has ath9k_htc. This is the source code github.com/qca/open-ath9k-htc-firmware

The network cards you should aim for an adhoc detachable antenna card and a 6dB or larger omnidirectional antenna.
Make sure the card is supported and works on your *unix of choice. The antenna that comes with the card be enough for now.

Regarding B.A.T.M.A.N [2]:
A) Look under /sbin/modprobe and /usr/sbin/modprobe
B) If you don't have modprobe, install kmod
C) Check if you have the batman_adv module (as root) 'modprobe batman_adv'
(If you get a missing error try 'modprobe batman-adv' or 'modprobe batmanadv')
D) 'lsmod
grep batman_adv', 'lsmod
grep batman-adv', 'lsmod |grep batmanadv'. If you get any output you have it.

If you don't have it and you can rebuild your kernel do this:
A) Go to the kernel conf file
B) Search up CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV
C) Enable it and rebuild the kernel
D) repeat steps C-D above after a successful reboot
If you didn't have CONFIG_BATMAN_ADV in your kernel or couldn't rebuild it etc etc then go download batman-adv-nc and insmod that kernel module

Install batctl:
'sudo apt-get install batctl'

upvoat

>kraut

Bump to keep this going.