Trans Book Kickstarter

kickstarter.com/projects/1002095138/my-dad-thinks-im-a-boy-a-trans-positive-childrens

This will reach goal soon.

A reward that stuck my eye is that, for 2.000 CAD, the author will personally read the book in your school or elementary of choice and do a full reading of the book.

Anyone in an Arab or Muslim community willing to redeem himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/10fDRERJh4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>my dad thinks i'm a boy ?!
but i am actually a faggot

>my dad thinks i'm a boy ?!
and he is correct
you were supposed to learn this when you were 13

I think the scientific community isn't more vocal because generally they think people like this are
a) not worth wasting time on
b) too far gone
I for one am curious as to how this blatant galileo-inquisition-tier ignorance of scientific certainty gave way to "muh assumed gender"

>The author is a leaf

i'm shocked!

Smashing the patriarchy has the quite foreseen result of becoming nothing but father hate.

Congratulations.

at the end of the day, it's irrelevant to everything
"gender" means anything, so it means nothing
they can keep gender, we'll keep "sex", a word that still has meaning

Wish I had the money to do it for the lulz.

So basically 'gender' in today's terms is the largest example of "I dont think that word means what you think it means"
Amazing how all it takes is a bunch of dumbasses believing in something for it to be true

It's like orkz un wh40k, only instead they're antigun and faggots instead of spores

>My dad thinks I'm a boy
This title is very problematic. "Dad" is an oppressive, heteronormative, binary gendered term. The PC way to refer to such a person should be "sperm donating biological paternal figure". We should write the author or authoress and have them fix it.

You might be surprised. There is a lot of research showing that the brains of trans female (biological males who identify as females) share some similarities with biological females. They use small pieces of evidence like this to justify their claim that trans people aren't just making shit up, and there is a biological basis for their behavior.

There's still the fact that the brains of these trans females still more closely resemble the brains of biological males, but these small similarities are enough to push the narrative that there is a biological basis to the condition which justifies all the gender identity bullshit.

Ayyyyyy.....

>this is what STEM autists think
You realize they'll just keep attacking things that are our very core of understanding until there's nothing left, right?
youtu.be/10fDRERJh4w
Just watch, in 10-15 years there will people who identify as "Trans-dead" or something similar to that since the idea of a binary "dead or alive" view of the world is just so biggoted.

>Civilization is crumbling my young friend.
Seriously though that's how language and money works, why not everything else. Chaos now!

I believed that sex and gender meant the same thing
sex is largely unchanged, it's your biology, but gender is all about your personality
if you 'present' as a boy or a girl, if you wear typically male or female clothes (time periods, cultures and regions notwithstanding) if you typically enjoy male dominated activities and such.
It's where terms like 'genderfluid' come from. People who claim to enjoy male activities sometimes but also have feminine traits too.

I'm fine with people doing, thinking, saying, wearing, acting however they want to (within reason and with regard for other people). I just don't understand the necessity to attach a label to your behaviour and base your whole existence around it. And use it as a point of contention.

And trannies are fucking nuts anyway when it comes to things as basic as biology.
>XX is female, XY is male
they'll argue the existence of hermaphrodites is reason enough to burn the book

or that because they really, really want to be seen as a girl, reality is somehow incorrect and invalid
talking to them is far too exhausting

So strawgrasping

Basically. Not even scientists are safe from confirmation bias. Academics have their feel-good ideology and will find whatever evidence justifies it.

just ironically gave $10 so I can have something to hate in the future

I read that study
They omitted the fact that even non-trans identifying peoples' brains imitated a female brain if they purposely acted like a female acts.

Regardless of all that, their feelings take precedence.
They feel, therefore it is fact. Everything else has to abide by that golden rule.

It's why the pimozide trials shut down before there was any useful data. Trannies don't want to cured of their self-hatred, they want to indulge.
And like a strung out heroin junkie, they will say whatever they need to say to get what they want.

>People who claim to enjoy male activities sometimes but also have feminine traits too

All humans have varying degrees of masculine and feminine traits, biologically you can only be one though sorry.

Whats wrong with just being a guy that has the odd feminine trait? Why the need to label? I'm a 5"11 Electrical Engineer that loves fucking his wife but I cry at movies, does that mean I am genderfluid?

>what's wrong with you dad?
Literally 'Daddy Issues: the book'.

reminder that this beautiful creature who is absolutely a XX female and totally not mentally ill is the author

wow, what a shock. hit me just as bad as when i found out that water is actually wet. who would have guessed?

>dude in a wig
lmao every time

Someone from a 3rd world shithole should invite the tranny and tickle its throat with a knife

No it means you're a manlet

(You)

Send him here, to bad my visa is empty at the moment or i would of bought him every thing so he can come here and get beheaded kek.

What happens if the author doesn't keep xir word?
Do you get refund? Can you sue it? Can't it just say that it only meant cities in the US?

I find that these people are much easier to argue with when you're wearing panties. In the middle of an argument, you just flash a little flowery lace waistband, and you win.

I'm pretty sure genderized activities in terms of their linguistics are derived from the way that Latin works

Dunno why sjwd got all triggered