I live in a muslim ghetto and want to kill myself

I can't fucking handle it anymore, i just want to fucking kill myself guys, my whole world is turning into chaos.

>be me
>mum died when i was 5
>became more and more poor, forced to move to a fucking muslim ghetto (it was back in 2003 and the invasion was just begining)
>years pass
>the place is literally full of them, gypsies, blacks, etc
>feels like an alien around all these subhumans, i have nothing in common with them
>i become extremely depressed because of it as a teenager, never go out, try to kill myself several times
>dropped out of high school in my last year because too depressed and sick of being around all this trash
>tfw im fucking blocked in my muslim shithole, it's turning even worse, they're literally buying every shop, there are muslims everywhere
>every single western european countries are turning this way, it even started in greece, spain and italy

What the fuck should i do Sup Forums. I am really considering killing myself at this point, hope i will do it properly this time. I have no friend, no family, no girlfriend, literally nothing that keeps me going. Is there any hope ? Is there someone here with a real solution for me ? I don't really want to die, i just want to leave this shithole and be happy, but i don't know how, i am prisoner of my poverty.

btw

>found a job as a cashier in a grocery store
>the boss was a cockroach
>never paid me 1000 euros
>tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

wwoof.hu/host-list/
wwoofindependents.org/host-list/croatia/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hang in there. I want you to live.
How old are you user?

So fucking move to a non-infested area if you have nothing keep you there.

Simple.

Take out tons of mussies (to a nice dinner of course) with you

become a real human bean

I live in one of these places too. Godspeed user.

hang in there user, focus your energy on making money and working, youll feel better. battle is far from lost. one love.

go to wwoof and move to some random farm picking turnips, in some place that looks nice

Sorry man for your plight.

I also live in a country where people want to kill me just because I'm not "one of them". It sucks, but hey such is life.

Solidarite.

Move to Hungary senpai.

And user keep in mind that there are guys pulling 1800 euros net a month by doing unskilled labour in a car factory. Those guys can barely write a grammatically correct sentence in Dutch, let alone in English. So you definetely are smart enough

Get the fuck out of there and stay alive. Stay with us and make a internet friend from a online game if you want to. Steam or OSRS or something. But don't think about killing yourself. You're an aryan. Stay alive for the war, stay alive for revenge on your government and the invaders. Within 10 years Belgium will be for Belgians and friends of Belgium again. It's coming, very quickly.
I love you, please do not think terrible thoughts. Just get by. Just wait.

Join the army, fully commit, move into private sector after a number of years and start building a career / life

>I am really considering killing myself at this point

Never understood faggots who try to kill themselves and fail several times, yet they try to get attention by sayng they will do it again. No the fuck you won't pussy.

I was expecting France, Germany or Sweden but it turned out to be Belgium! I didn't know there were still any of you left, how are you?

I'm just across the border, some 100 km from the airport which got blown up. It's not much better here, it's like 2005 Belgium so far. I'm stocking up on money to get the fuck outta here.

Thanks, but it's hard. I'm 21.

But how though? I'm poor, and in this country, if you don't have money, you are forced to live around all of these subhumans.

Sorry to hear that, there is literally nothing worse than being around them, people don't even realize how bad they really are. I am even wondering if these people are even human at this point.

I am trying, all the years i passed in my bedroom were not that useless, i learned how to make music on my computer (mixing, mastering), i learned graphic design, i learned how to code websites, and several other things. I would like to find a job on the internet so i will be able to move easily without having to stay in this shithole because of the job. I am thinking about working freelance, but i don't know if i'll be able to live like that... I am trying hard but i'm so depressed, it's hard.

I was in your country last week and it was literally the best week of my life since a very long time, it was like i was in the Europe i knew when i was a child. Beautiful. I would love to live in Hungary.

Sounds even harder for you, i'm sorry to hear that.

Try to get connected with the Sons of Odin or another local nationalist group. They are a good source of help for people in your position. Live strong brother.

YOU NO DIE, YOU NO DIE. YOU LIVE AND YOU LIVE GOOD, YOU GO TO GOYMANY AND EAT THEM!

if you finally chose to kill yourself, which I strongly suggest, make sure to take as many shitskins as you can with you

>Wanting whitey to die
You're such a moor, it shows. Smelly unwashed soap dodger!

try applying to somewhere, they probably can't pay you much but living on a small farm with white people around you is probably better than the muslim slums
wwoof.hu/host-list/
wwoofindependents.org/host-list/croatia/

with no education, or knowledge of other languages I can't really recommend anything else

FIGHT BACK.

dude.. wouldn't it make WAY more sense to kill some muslims instead?

that's like killing yourself bc your wife cheated on you. just kill her.

Study some vocational training, cheap as fuck to study (at least here in Spain). Lots of jobs in Web Developing and Java around Europe (Ireland for instance). Don't blame everything on others and fight for your future.

don't, nationalists have taken the blue pill on unemployed, uneducated people.

I'm too poor to afford a computer decent enough to play games.... But thanks, i wish what you said could happen, but it won't, at least not in Belgium, we are too cucked, and the system destroyed our far right....

I went in Amsterdam in january, it was terrible and full of muslims. I really feel sorry for you, leftists seem to have destroyed the country as well... Trust me it won't get better, you are right, leave while you still can.

Hello quelle commune tu habites ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/RK9/

Try to go to art school and if that doesn't work out, politics.

MUH WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

>>WHITE GENOCIDE Sup Forums

I do as well, have to live here three more years until i finish university. Luckily I have a wife to keep me from descending down into total hatred and depression. Three more years and then it's white enclave time (if I can get a job, that is).

>Live in Europe for 3 years
>90% of my weed and cocaine drug dealers are muslims

it's something better here in USA. you get a white dealer

buy a FAL
practice
?
profit

Plz user if you do kill yourself, allah snackbar yourself in the middle of a big crowd of them. Give em a taste of their own medicine

this

direct your anger properly op, but by the sound of it you would just fail to kill the Muslims a bunch of times

if real...

WWOOF/volunteer on a farm to emergency get away, then begin looking for jobs in your new location

OP do what says.

The army pays well, feeds you and clothes you and you'll be surrounded by white guys instead of muslims.

>three more years until i finish university. Luckily I have a wife to keep me from descending down into total hatred and depression.

you have a wife and you go to university + you live in Sweden...this is a very unusual combo. are Swedish or immigrant?

underrated as fuck

you were doing it wrong mate
i never buy anything from muslims, even the weed i smoke is made in belgium by a white guy.

Stay strong bro, we all have those days. I feel salvation and a purpose for you is just around the corner. See this as a test to make you stronger - we will need good patriots like you soon. Dont drink/smoke to excess, keep physically fit and let your spirit guide you.

I feel bad for you, why don't you come to our country or village and stay here?

Come home white man.

>Muslims are more human than you

If they can afford shops and you cant even kill yourself who is more subhuman?

find friends and mobilize. Quit being a pussy. They prey on weakness. Good Luck Fritz.

Hey guy,

If you are white, apply for a Visa here in the US. You seem to be red pilled, you can come over and give lectures on kababistan.

this might be the best advice so far, with trump putting pressure on nato countries they will be looking to hire many more military personnel.
even if you don't have an HS degree, still apply for the shit you want, i'm sure there are ways within the military to get your degree at your own pace while serving

Heck man you're only 21. Hang in there.

maybe I should go to Belgium next time

kek

>be French me
>move to big French cities
>aggressive shitskins everywhere
>move to Ireland
>problem solved
>later move to Poland
>problem solved even more

demand tribute from the uninvited interlopers
start w/ cuck & impregnate as many shitskins as possible

fuck your bosses daughters, his wife etc

Apply for asylum in the US. Site your reasons and fears.

what... most young people attend university and its common to have a girlfriend at an early age since we dont have norms of having to be married before moving in with eachother

Move to one of the small New England states. Lefty hellholes but extremely white.

with Trump in office and all of his appointees, such thing might actually be possible

under King nigger, we actively turned away all white refugees

The Amount of "hang in there" comments
KEK

If you really truly hate muslims and what they've done to your country and if you really truly consider death a way out of the suffering you might as well inflict death upon them (en-masse) only to die afterwards either by suicide or cops

Just make sure to take out the actual niggers of the muslim community, some muslims are ok

Swede with an asian wife.

shit man that's pretty sad dude please don't kill yourself over shit you can change and sorry for your mother man live is not fair just try to better your self and move away from the ghetto.

Laught

go full DEUS VULT

fuck off asshole.

Where you at, bromo?

You fucking retard lebanese, they get massive amounts of welfare from the government, and they game the welfare-system on top of that.

youre most likely baiting, but still, do you live in brussels?

If more people from western countries do this, you may be right. MAGA.

fucking 8rdne swine kys.

i normally encourage ppl that want to kill themselfs to die
but,my dude,i understand your suffering,i used to have your life,but i got to a point where i promissed myself that i wouldn't let anyone look down to me,so i got a job,got enough money to move out(from a brazilian shithole) and now i live by myself,i am going to college ,now i have friends. i'm happy and i think that you can be happy
just hang there

Niet opgeven maat, jij kan een blanke meid vinden en je eige positieve leven opbouwen. Check hongarijen en andere landen voor werk. misschien Nieuw zeeland of Australie = veel witte mensen.

Ik wens je veel geluk, Onthoud altijd dat het makkelijker is op tegeven dan te vechten voor iets moois. Je kan altijd nog opgeven, Maar je bent jong en kan nog veel bereiken.

My friend moved to Belgium with his wife and two baby girls. They are both educated, speak atleast 3 languages, young and willing to work.
They came back after 4 months, saying Belgium is cucked beyond repair. Halal written on salamy, pork nowhere to be found, gangs of muslims roaming around. Western Europe is fucking overrun. Schools, jobs everything. You cant get any goverment help if you are not a shitskin.
You guys say what you will, but God bless my little town on the Med coast.

To be fair to the Croat you said wife, and now say girlfriend

If you end your life now you won't get to see how we take our countries back and all the shitskins subhumans are exterminated. This will most likely happen in the coming years.
We are starring to win and the future is bright. Just go on with your life as better as you can and you will get your revenge.

become a muslim serial killer

Brussels is a total disaster. Were they living there?

Convert to Islam OP

that way you'll get friends and a GF

All you have to do is stop eating pork and stop drinking alcohol (if you even drink in the first place)

Probably your best option since you're surrounded and whatnot.

Go on a Working Holiday Visa in Australia or Japan mate

Life must be good there aslong as Yugo war 2.0 dont start.

Started strong and ended with a dick in your ass
It doesn't fucking matter good or bad, Belgian is for Belgians, not fucking Arabic Muslims

>Not sticking around for the race war

wew lad

Whats a belgium.

If you want to kill yourself you came to the right place.

Also if you are already at your limit you can have two options. Save money and move, or see

I wish you coyld come here but you're probably way too poor. Just stick in there user it'll get better eventually

Finish school and GTFO OP SERIOUSLY

Grew up mostly in Muslim areas senpai, Antwerp. Know that feel.

Just know thateven though it looks that way, there aren't THAt many Muslims just yet.
Parts of Antwerp will be majority Muslim in ten years, that's undeniable, but over the entire country they don't top 10% yet.

where you from exactly?
If you don't live too far I'm looking for a sports buddy, that can help.

A literal non-country

Liege, Herstal.
His mother was living there so they stayed at her but couldnt get a job, they had all the papers.
There was not only the muslim problem, but the water was undrinkable, extra high cost of living, poor schools and nuclear plant 30 km away

Thats it mate.
Nothing but Dutch clay.

^^^^^^^^^

Become friends with them, i live in bradford aka bradistan and I've become an honorary paki, they arent all bad

>and its common to have a girlfriend at an early age since we d

yeah, but he has a wife, not a gf

You know what I mean you God forsaken strip of toothpaste

Ah I see, relocating to Wallonia isn't the best idea. They have more immigrants because they speak French, the population is very communist and their economy is Greece-tier but the prices are Belgian-tier. You're way better of here in Flanders. We also have a lot of muslims but at least we have money

Kill yourself

Dental hygiene is important after eating burger.

It really is..
Have few houses on island, make shitload of cash from degenerate chav tourists, had only one nigger that played at our basketball club.
If no war, we're pretty golden down here

Kek, y u mad

i enjoy a good burger

Hope so for you buddy. Must be nice that to have the only people annoy you or bother you atleast be your own kind. Also smoll but pretty picture.
Also opinion on serbs?

Bro... just pack a large bag with some clothes, all the cash you have, your passport and strike out into the great unknown.

Hustle, do what you've got to do.

Die to your old self... but don't kill yourself.

There's obviously nothing for you in your present situation/locale... so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Go be the lead character in your own adventure...

Do it.

I hear you man..
But, I realized from experiences of my friends, and what i have seen traveling there is NO place like home.
We have relatively secluded groups living on islands very close to the city. We have tons of land that gives us food and side income. I'm pleased even tho this country can be seen as a shithole.