youtube.com/watch?v=25T7nU2Usww
youtube.com/watch?v=EUe03KJuyyk
youtube.com/watch?v=jUaeEaIzi_g
youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M
youtube.com/watch?v=dB5cgwTY5ME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ebrietas is my daughter and she's cute!

this is still going?
what's happened since Jackie and jesus left?

why did shia disappear?

Papershill's been dominating the cam more and more, they keep calling out Rose.

he got redpilled

any of ourguys left? or are they (((ourguys))) and redditors?

This, reminder that Rose is the surprise protag of season 3, or at least of this arc.

Here's the full drama:
youtube.com/watch?v=8rt5lA3QV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=duikjqUHH50
youtube.com/watch?v=d1h_W7mMYiU

And here's how it's developing
youtube.com/watch?v=25T7nU2Usww
youtube.com/watch?v=EUe03KJuyyk

For the subplots, Blart dissing SV:
youtube.com/watch?v=jUaeEaIzi_g

someone nutted on the camera

thanks br

It has almost looked like summer for the past two weeks and now there is more snow than in lapland

What the fuck?

its called clime change

Its sad how quickly the right got subverted.

These people should be Nazis... But theyre still just liberals who spout channcer memes.

> oy vey! you can't just call people nazis! thats the worst thing you can call someone!
Why dont you suck that nigger paper's dick, rosie - i doubt itd be the first time you got that taste in your mouth.

For someone that never experience snow in her life this is extremely comfy

Hi there

>her

traps are still men

This. Just a social construct you bigoted shit Lords.

People actually feel some form of sympathy toads that backwards shits.

Our education system isn't meeting any form of standard.

The Gods come through for us once again!

Yeah came across one on tinder. It said "stop asking about my genitalia, it's invasive and dehumanizing".

Yeah because expecting someone saying they're a woman to have woman parts is so horrible. I hope they lie and try to sleep with someone who bashes their skull in.

This is so fucking comfy, especially with this music

youtube.com/watch?v=rSGnNMnvM6M

Proud to say my uncle fucked some tranny the hell up. Told my dad and I the freak wanted the lights off for some reason. Soon as he felt around he turned on the lights so he could get some good hits in

>8rt5lA3QV-4
this is an interesting segment

I remember when we used to have snow like that

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what paper and that whore said about our girl,Rose?

paper called her a nazi, not sure when or where thou

lol ur uncle touched a dudes dick thats actually really fucking gay

She quoted something related to work being important and he twisted her words (of course after she was already gone) and said she talked about "work sets you free" you know, Auschwitz "Arbeit macht frei". He is a lying fucking cunt, I wish someone would confront him in fron of the camera. Same with milk man: After everyone was mocking Paper about saying drinking milk is racist he claimed milk man was also saying nigger after sipping milk. He also claimed people were spitting in babies faces and people were called nigger all the time during that faithful saturday where Sam Hyde was present as well.

You'll see it again. NYC went without snow for years back in the 90's.

Snow is pretty to look at, but everything else about it is terrible.

Thanks for the album friendo, comfy shit

See how big those snowflakes are??? That's epic Day after tomorrow level snow right there, New York gonna get REKT

of course a jobless black man who has never worked a hard day in his life, who comes from a upper class family in Washington DC... would take offense to what she has to say

someone should confront him and tell him his father is rolling in his grave over what he's done with his life

I wish someone would but there´s no one of ours with balls left....except for blart.

what's really riled them up is the assertion that paper harasses women who don't submit to his intrusive questioning and who also don't allow him free access within their personal body space

Sounds like your uncle fucked a tranny or tried and it went south so he lied or freaked out like an edgelord. Faggot.

following on

if Paper is prevented from achieving his wishes, he'll broadcast to the world that you're a racist nazi

Paper is a fucking idiot. She didn´t want to talk about personal things and he got really offended by that. Then he says "Well we don´t care about these things I gave out my phone number and sheeit" as if this wasn´t a fucking retarded thing to do.

>tfw protestors are kept away because of all that snow
>tfw the white keeps them down
>twf snow is raycis

>you will never walk hand in hand with rose through the comfy streets of NY during heavy snowfall

When you have to shovel 3 feet of it just to start digging out your car it gets considerably less comfy

Holy shit, Winter-chan is out in full force.

She's free to do a visit around here, too.
It's supposed to go up to 10°C next week. I fucking want a real winter, not that shitty faggotry.

similar scenario to pic

GET OUT OF HERE STALKER

is snow racist ?

Nice trailer

Still better than constant rain.

>is snow racist ?

it's white

>meanwhile, in winter Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=dB5cgwTY5ME

That pic was taken on monday and it still hasn't fucking stopped im going to be literally buried if this keeps up

I know the feel, I haven't left the house in two months, only reason I have food is because my family's been dropping it off to me through the second-floor window, snow's that high

Sheit last time it got that high round here was 96'
16 feet on the ground at one time

It's only high because I haven't shoveled it at all desu
first floor windows are all blocked by snow, only sunlight I get now is from second floor windows.

how do you work and earn money to pay your bills if you can't leave the house?

NEET bucks and disability bucks.

GET IN HERE TO STOP WHITE SUPREMACY

I haven't watched since the end of season 2

What's with the car in back?

The fuck man?

lol according to Alex jones this could be weather control and it could be trumps order.

The video takes place in a parking lot

Paper's car. The stream gave him wheels